My Angel Yul

My Angel Yul

Chapter 38

 

Walking into the living room the next morning, Mr. Jung caught his wife talking on the phone. He didn't understand what was going on inside his wife’s head nowadays. Not being able to handle it anymore, he walked towards the sofa where his wife was sitting. If he didn't do anything sooner, his son and ex-daughter-in-law, along with their son will suffer even more in the end.

 

"That's enough. Put down the phone. We need to talk." Mr. Jung said seriously, stopping beside her.

 

"Honey, I'm busy right now." Mrs. Jung said simply, and went back to the conversation she was having, considering Yunho and Sunny's upcoming wedding.

 

Gripping his hands tightly into a fists, he reached out to grabbed the phone away from his wife harshly and put it back in it’s cradle loudly.

 

"Honey!” Mrs. Jung cried out, surprised and shocked, seeing what her husband just did. Standing up from the sofa, she saw him giving her a serious looked which shut her up right away.

 

"Sit down." Mr. Jung said harshly.

 

"What is it? I have so many things to do today." Mrs. Jung said, after sitting down as she crossed her arms in front of her chest.

 

"Cancelled the engagement between Yunho and Sunny. I don’t want to hear anything about it anymore. Whatever you say will not change my mind and I want you to break the news to Lee's. If you refused, I will tell them myself and the reason why the engagement is over." Mr. Jung said seriously.

 

Hearing what her husband said, Mrs. Jung's jaw dropped opened.

 

"No. This can't be. I must be dreaming." Mrs. Jung murmured, shaking her head.

 

"This is real and I'm not joking around." Mr. Jung muttered seriously.

 

"But...Do you know what this will bring upon our family? People will look down...” Mrs. Jung said, standing up quickly.

 

"I don’t care what other people will think or say about our family. I want our family to go back to the way it was when Yuri was still our daughter-in-law. A complete, loving and caring family. God. Why can’t you just stop being so selfish and look around you for once? They love each other and have a son already. You want to separate a son from his father? A wife from her husband?” Mr. Jung said, sighing heavily.

 

"But Sunny really loves Yunho!" Mrs. Jung cried out.

 

"Well, Yuri loves him too, and both of them were happy together until you came up with your brillant plan. Don’t you feel ashamed at their son? He never knew his father until now because of you. We didn’t even know about him until now. If not because of that crazy man, we would have never known about him." Mr. Jung said harshly.

 

"I don’t care what you think or what others will say about this but both, Yunho and Yuri will get remarried no matter what." Mr. Jung added, before walking away.

 

Falling back down onto the sofa with a stunned expression on her face, she couldn't believe what was happening. Entering the bedroom quietly, Yuri hope that nobody notice her.

 

"Where were you last night?”

 

Turning around quickly, she caught sight of Kangta who was sitting by the corner, staring at her, waiting for her to answer.

 

"I..."

 

"Are you sure he will be faithful to you alone? Are you sure he will only love you and not another women?” Kangta asked harshly, glaring at her, just to hide the pain in his eyes.

 

Not knowing what to say, she lower her head while biting her lower lips. What Kangta is saying is true. Yunho had done this to her three years ago and who wouldn't say that in the future, he wouldn't do it again. After all, he is rich and handsome. Women and girls are all around him, begging for his attention.

 

Seeing Yuri's sad expression, Kangta sighed, regretting for being so harsh on her. Standing up from the chair he was sitting on, he approached her and put his hand on her shoulder.

 

"You do know that all we want is for the best for you and Yunnie but the decision is yours." Kangta said, before sighing again.

 

"And know that we are all behind you, giving you our full support." He added.

 

"I know, Kangta Oppa, but right now, I need some time to think about it." Yuri said, still not able to looked up at him.

 

Sighing, he dropped his hands from her shoulders.

 

"Yunnie hasn’t drank his milk yet so I'm going to make one for him." Kangta said, and walked out from the room, leaving Yuri standing there, not knowing what else to do.

 

Standing in front of his full-length mirror with a silly grin on his face as he tried to tie his black michael kors sapphire solid slim tie.

 

"I'm not good with this but my angel Yul is." Yunho said cheerfully, before walking out from the bedroom, heading to the room where his soon-to-be-wife is with their son.

 

Seeing Kangta and Changmin in the living room, his grinned widened before walking into the bedroom without knocking.

 

Yuri gasps, shocked as her hand reached out for her black lush split neck woven tank top to cover her chest.

 

"Yunho Oppa, what are you doing in here?!” She hisses, as she glance around, hoping no one else came in after him.

 

"I miss you already, sweetheart." Yunho said, smiling as he pulled her into his arms once he had the door locked, "Wh...What?”

 

"Why did you leave me this morning? I was going to give you your morning kiss but its okay since I can still give you one now." He said, as he cupped her face.

 

As their lips touched, her eyes automatically closed to feel its warmness and softness. Then her eyes open back up to looked at him in confusion, still wondering what he was doing there in her room.

 

"How is our son? Is he still sleeping?” Yunho asked, as he turned to the bed.

 

Seeing Yunnie cuddling onto his favorite teddy bear while still deep asleep, Yunho chuckled before turning back to looked at Yuri.

 

"I wanted to hold onto you like this before I go to work." Yunho said, with his arms wrap around her waist firmly, "Have you had your breakfast yet? You are going to be late." Yuri said, placing her hands in front of his chest, "You are worried about me. I'm so happy." He murmured, bending down, seeking for her pink lips again.

 

"Oppa, be serious. You have to go to work." Yuri said, turning her face away and notices his undone tie.

 

"See, you didn't even do your tie yet." She pointed, and quickly fixed it for him.

 

"You are looking as beautiful as ever. Like an angel. My angel Yul." Yunho said, running his long, slim fingers through her hair, making her blushed like a schoolgirl again.

 

"Wear something suitable but not too dull. I'm going to introduce you to everyone at work today." Yunho said seriously, once Yuri was done with his tie.

 

Hearing what he said, her jaw dropped opened. What did he mean by that?

 

"But I'm in charge with...” Yuri started, but was interrupted when he place his finger onto her lips to silence her, "Bring Yunnie, too. I want everyone to know about us. I want the whole world to know about us. Then after lunch, we can go and search for our new home." Yunho whispered, before kissing her again, after removing his finger, "New...New home?” Yuri asked, shocked.

 

"Yeah. Our new home. Our new heaven. You, me and Yunnie and maybe some more little version of you and me." He added playfully, as he touched her tummy gently.

 

Not being able to say anything, all she did was looked at him with tears swelling up in her eyes. He was serious about last night? He wanted to remarried her and wanted to move out just for her and Yunnie?