My Angel Yul

My Angel Yul

Chapter 59

 

Standing in between two guys, one angry while one enjoying the sight of the other, Yuri sighed heavily. She had try her best to solve the problem but it seems like both men were ignoring her completely.

 

“Stop it, you guys. Yunho Oppa, Kangta is just being friendly.” Yuri said desperately.

 

“Even so, he shouldn't have sit so near you.” Yunho muttered, not taking his eyes off of Kangta.

 

“You don’t have any power to control her.” Kangta said bravely, before turning to look at Yuri adoringly.

 

“Kangta Oppa, stop playing!” Yuri hisses, but he just ignored her.

 

“Besides, you broke her heart once before. How can you be so sure you won’t hurt her her again? Unlike you, I’m always by her side, helping her, accompanying her through her happiness and sadness.” Kangta said, making Yuri gasps. Knowing what Yunho was going to do, she step forward to tried to stop him but Kangta manage to punched Yunho instead.

 

“Kangta Oppa!” Yuri cried out, shocked.

 

“What? It’s call defense.” Kangta said, shrugging innocently.

 

Sighing, she turned to looked down at Yunho who was groaning in pain.

 

“Oppa, are you okay?” Yuri asked worriedly.

 

Wanting to get up to hit Kangta, Yuri stopped him.

 

“Stop being so childish. Here, let me bring you up to your room.” Yuri said, as she helped Yunho up.

 

“At least the one she is worried about is me!” Yunho said loudly, obviously aiming the words at Kangta.

 

Gripping his fists angrily, he wanted to kill Yunho so much but didn't when Yuri turned to glared at him.

 

“Stop it!” Yuri hisses seriously.

 

Thinking that Yuri won't be able to see him, he looked over his shoulder and stuck his tongue out at Kangta childishly.

 

“Yunho Oppa.” Yuri groaned, closing her eyes to control her anger before opening her eyes back up to looked at him.

 

Blinking his eyes innocently at her, he started to moan in pain, clutching his stomach.

 

Just when Yuri and Yunho was about to head upstairs, Yuri stopped when she heard someone calling her from behind. Turning around, she found it was her son who was in the arms of her soon-to-be father-in-law.

 

“Sweetie pie.” Yuri called, as she walked towards the elder couple, Yunnie and Changmin, smiling.

 

Seeing that she forgot all about him, Yunho started grumbling under his breathe. However, he still followed after her.

 

“New clothes? Again?” Yuri said, surprised as she took her son into her arms.

 

“Mommy.” Yunnie called happily.

 

“Yes, sweetie pie?” Yuri said softly.

 

“Yunnie handsome.” Yunnie said proudly, smiling.

 

“Eh?"

 

Giving him a puzzle look, she heard something of a clicking coming from Changmin.

 

“What are you doing, Changmin Oppa?” Yuri asked curiously.

 

“Nothing.” Changmin replied innocently, still taking pictures of Yuri and Yunnie.

 

“Mommy.” Yunnie moaned childishly, when he saw that his mommy wasn't paying attention to him anymore.

 

“Yes, sweetie pie?” Yuri asked.

 

“Yunnie handsome.” Yunnie said seriously, pouting.

 

“Handsome? Where did you learned that word from?” Yuri choked out, surprised.

 

“Mommy.” Yunnie moaned, still pouting.

 

“Cute, you are cute, not handsome.” Yuri corrected.

 

Frowning, Yunnie turned to looked at his grandpa.

 

“Yunnie is handsome, not cute. If you don’t know anything, don’t say a word.” Mr. Jung said, as he gave Yuri a disapproval looked.

 

“But.” Yuri said, turning to looked for support but Mrs. Jung had quickly walked up the stairs. Changmin, on the other hand, had quickly started a conversation with Kangta. Only Yunho was sitting on the chair, glaring at her, “Yunnie, mommy made some buns, your favourite.” Yuri said, trying to change the topic since she had no one there to help support her.

 

Hearing what his mommy said, Yunnie started sadly as he rubbed his stomach.

 

“What's wrong? Are you having a stomachache?” Yuri asked worriedly.

 

Shaking his head, he patted his tummy again.

 

“Full.” Yunnie said, making Yuri sighed.

 

“Alright. How much cake did you eat just now?” She asked Yunnie, but her gazed was turned to Changmin, expecting a report from him.

 

Gulping, Changmin quickly pulled Kangta into the guest room, wanting to run from Yuri.

 

“Come on, Yunnie. Mommy will make you some milk.” Yuri said, and walked towards the kitchen with her son in her arms.

 

Standing up from the chair, Yunho quickly followed after Yuri into the kitchen. For Mr. Jung, he simply walked towards the couch and reached out for the newspaper to read like nothing had happened.

 

While Yuri made Yunnie some milk, he decided to entertained their son by making funny faces, making Yunnie clapped his hands happily.

 

“Sweetheart.” Yunho called, reaching out to hold Yunnie in his arms.

 

“Hmmm?” Yuri close the milk bottle and gave it to Yunnie.

 

Taking the bottle quickly, Yunnie started his milk out from his bottle while he leaned against his daddy’s chest with his eyes closed.

 

“Can you bring him upstairs to sleep while I finished baking the breads?” Yuri said quietly.

 

“Sure, sweetheart.” Yunho said, and walked out from the kitchen with Yunnie sleeping in his arms.

 

“Daddy.” Yunnie called, as he opened his eyes to looked up at his daddy who was arranging the bed to make him comfortable.

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“Yunnie handsome.” Yunnie said seriously and sleepily, making Yunho chuckled.

 

“Daddy.” Yunnie moaned, as he started pouting.

 

“Yes, you are handsome. Come on, sleep time.” Yunho said softly, smiling.

 

Smiling back, Yunnie slowly closed his eyes as he started his bottle again.

 

Still smiling down at his son, Yunho caressed Yunnie's head gently before leaning down to plant a soft kissed on his forehead.

 

A/N: just so you readers know, i will be coming up with a new fanfic 'Reaching Out To You', starring jaejoong and yuri, my second favorite snsd and dbsk couple ^^

here's a little description of the story i will be coming up with so hope you guys enjoy it <3

'Kwon Yuri is your ordinary girl who grew up in a loving and happy environment with everything she had wanted, loving parents, friends, etc,. but one thing was missing in her life, love. While for Kim Jaejoong. You could say he's half the opposite of Yuri. Handsome, rich, every girls dream guy but the one thing he has always wanted, he couldn't have. So, what happens when these two cross path? Will Yuri finally be able to find love in Jaejoong? Will Jaejoong ever be able to get what he had always wanted?'