My Angel Yul

My Angel Yul

Chapter 24

 

Changmin walked into the living room with Yunnie in his arms. He smiled at the Jung family as they look at him.

 

"If you want to hold him, this is your only chance. Your lucky because Yuri is still sleeping. She tired herself out from yesterday for working too much." Changmin said, standing in front of Yunho.

 

Yunho quickly walked towards Changmin to grab his son. Once he got Yunnie in his arm, he suddenly started kissing his chubby cheeks gently, despite Yunnie's struggle.

 

"Yunnie, shhh.” Changmin said, making him obey with his lips purse.

 

"My son. My baby." Yunho whispered happily, with a tint of sadness in his voice as he cuddled Yunnie in his arms tightly.

 

He couldn't describe the feeling he was having right now while holding onto his only flesh and blood. He couldn't even stop himself from kissing his son’s cheeks repeatedly.

 

"Give me! Yun, give me!” Mrs. Jung cried, opening her arms to hold her grandson.

 

Yunho turned to looked at his mother and his expression change. He turned to looked at Yunnie in his arms again, and then back to his mother.

 

"Cancel the engagement between Sunny and me and then I will let you hold him." Yunho said seriously.

 

"What?!” Mrs. Jung gasped in shock, dropping her hands back to her side.

 

Stunned, all Mr. Jung could do was looked at Yunho but he must admit that this is the only way to end the misery his son and Yuri are having because of his wife’s rush decision.

 

"What...What are you talking about? Sunny loves you." Mrs. Jung said, still refusing to cancel the engagement.

 

"I love Yuri, mom and god, don’t you understand that? I love her. I don’t want anyone else." Yunho said.

 

Changmin didn't say anything. He wanted to help Yunho out but he knows Yuri too well and it wouldn't be easy.

 

"Yunnie!”

 

"She’s up! Give him back!" Changmin gasped, and quickly took Yunnie away from Yunho.

 

Yuri stormed out from the bedroom with her hair flowing down her back as she walked towards the people in the living room.

 

"Who gave you permission to let them touch my son?!” Yuri demanded angrily, as she pointed her gun at Changmin.

 

"Yuri!” The Jung gasps, shocked to see Yuri pointing her own gun at her companion.

 

"Whoa! Calm down, girl!" Changmin gasps, shocked and surprised.

 

"Calm damn?! Bull!" Yuri curses, still not dropping her gun.

 

"Yuri.” Yunho choke out, never hearing her say any bad word before.

 

Since the time they were still together, she was the nicest girl he had ever met. She never even once rose her voice at him or anyone else.

 

"There is nothing wrong about them holding Yunnie." Changmin tried to pursue Yuri.

 

"Yunnie, come to mommy." Yuri said, as she opened one of her her arms towards her son.

 

Yunnie quickly made some crying noise as he uses his energy to hit Changmin. Changmin was so surprised at the hit he received that he forgot the kid for the pain.

 

"Baby!” Yunho, Mr. and Mrs. Jung cried out, seeing Yunnie fall from Changmin's arm.

 

Luckily, Yuri caught her son before he can hit the ground and sent a kick to Changmin's stomach.

 

"That’s for not respecting your colleague." Yuri muttered, before walking back to the bedroom with her son in her arm.

 

"Just one thing you have to remember, blackpearl, is that blood is thicker than water!" Changmin cried, after Yuri and quickly dodge to avoid the bullet she shot at him.

 

"I'm his only blood." Yuri muttered, before slamming the door shut.

 

"Don’t worry, she says mean things when she's very angry. You just have to find the right button." Changmin told the Jung, as he rubbed his stomach.

 

"Do...Do you think she still loves me?” Yunho couldn't help but asked, while holding in his breath to hear the answer from Changmin, knowing that he must know since he and Yuri works together.

 

Hearing Yunho's question, Changmin sighed. He threw his sight to the bedroom where Yuri was in right now before looking back at him.

 

"You broke her heart into tiny pieces, man. Because of you, she almost killed herself. I don’t know what’s wrong with her until you don’t want her anymore. All of us want to be in her heart since she was young." Changmin said, before walking to Yuri's bedroom.

 

"With her like that right now, all of you better don’t get close to her and Yunnie. I'm shocked she even brought her own gun here." Changmin said slowly, before adding, "I'm going to the office today while Yuri is going to stay here. Please don’t make her angry, Mrs. Jung, or god knows what will happen.”