My Angel Yul

My Angel Yul

Chapter 66

 

Hearing a car engine from outside, Yunho and his dad quickly rushed towards the door. Getting to the door as fast as he could, Yunho opened the door quickly before the butler can even open it for them.

 

“Yuri? Where's Yuri?” Yunho questioned, puzzle when he only his mom coming out from the car.

 

Changmin and Kangta weren't even with her.

 

“Where...Where is Yunnie?” Mr. Jung asked, as he looked around for his lovely grandson.

 

Gulping, Mrs. Jung lowered her head as she tried to find a good way to explained everything to them.

 

*Flashback*

 

“Will you be okay now?” Mrs. Jung asked worriedly.

 

“Yes, mom.” Yuri said, before she blushed when she realized what she had just called Mrs. Jung.

 

Since her entering the family again, she had never once called the older woman mom but now...

 

“Yunnie, go play with uncle Minnie. I need to speak with your grandma for a bit.” Yuri said.

 

Looking at Changmin, Yunnie turned to looked at his grandma before opening his arms so Changmin can take him.

 

Taking in a deep breath to calm herself, Yuri opened her eyes and looked up at the older woman.

 

“As the case is finally complete, Kangta, Changmin, Yunnie and I will have to head back to the headquarters.” Yuri said slowly.

 

Hearing what Yuri said, Mrs. Jung's face started turning pale. What? What's the meaning of this? How can they leave just like that?

 

“I know that I have promised Yunho to remarried him but you have to understand that I'm still one of the team and I need to report myself to them.” Yuri explained.

 

“What...What about Yunnie?” Mrs. Jung chokes out, shocked.

 

“He is...How should I say this? He will be attending his training next month. I have to prepared him and I can’t live without him.” Yuri chokes out slowly.

 

“But...But he's still so young and...and the training is too hard for him.” Mrs. Jung chokes out.

 

Closing her eyes, Yuri try to control her emotions. She knows the training is hard. She has been through it once when she was young and...

 

“I...”

 

“You got married to Yunho after you caught that man, right? Why can’t you do that again?” Mrs. Jung cried, not being able to hold it in.

 

“I’m sorry. When I went back, I had signed a document that says only death will be my way out of the team.” Yuri chokes out sadly.

 

“Then you...you lied to my son? To us?” Mrs. Jung cried.

 

“No, I didn’t lie. I just forgot about the agreement until Joonwoon reminded me who I really am. An agent.” Yuri apologizes.

 

“So, you are going to leave? And Yunnie is leaving, too?” Mrs. Jung cried.

 

“I’m sorry. Please tell Mr. Jung and Yunho I’m sorry also.” Yuri cried, finally letting her tears fall.

 

“No. No. You are coming home with me.” Mrs. Jung said, grabbng onto Yuri's hand, refusing to let her go.

 

“Please understand me?” Yuri begged.

 

“No, no.” Mrs. Jung said, shaking her head, refusing to release Yuri's hand.

 

“May I?” Kangta asked.

 

“Yes please.” Yuri chokes out, as she looked up at him helplessly.

 

Stepping in between them, Kangta gently pulled Mrs. Jung's hands off of Yuri. Then he pulled her close to him as Yuri went to the others, crying silently.

 

“She can’t leave. Tell her she can’t leave.” Mrs. Jung cried.

 

“I’m sorry, Mrs. Jung.” Kangta apologizes sadly, not letting go of Mrs. Jung until Yuri and Yunnie was gone and out of sight.

 

*End of Flashback*

 

“Mom?” Yunho called, when she didn't say anything at all.

 

When Mrs. Jung finally looked up, all Mr. Jung and Yunho received was silence with tears streaming down her face.

 

Looking at Yuri who enter her old bedroom, Kangta couldn't help but sighed heavily, wanting to followed after her, to comfort her.

 

“Let her be.” Changmin whispered, knowing what Kangta wanted to do.

 

“Yunnie is sleeping now.” Tiffany whispered.

 

“I can’t believe all of us forgot about the agreement.” Kangta said, sighing heavily.

 

“I still think it’s unfair for her and Yunnie.” Tiffany chokes out.

 

“Yunnie, I can understand but for Yuri, only death can stop her from being an agent now.” Changmin murmured.

 

“What if?” Tiffany asked hopefully, looking up at them.

 

“No.” Changmin said, shaking his head.

 

“Why not?” Tiffany asked.

 

“Have you forgotten the maximum uses of the drug?” Kangta asked.

 

Hearing what Kangta said, she bit her bottom pink lips. The maximum uses of the drug had two effect on the person who uses it. The first uses of the drugs won't bring the person any harm but the next uses of drugs will end the person's life.

 

“We have to help her.” Tiffany chokes out sadly.

 

“I know but what? What?” Changmin groaned.

 

Watching her son sleep on her bed, Yuri sniffed back her tears, not wanting to wake her son up with her crying. Why did she have to face this again? She thought that she will have the happiness she had always dream of but now...

 

“Yunho Oppa.” Yuri chokes out, not being able to hold it in anymore as tears started rolling down her face.

 

Bringing her shaking fingers up to touched her lips, she can still remembered the warmth of his lips against hers. Remembering everything was hurting her more, knowing that she really had no chance of being with him, being with the one man she truly loves.