My Angel Yul

My Angel Yul

Chapter 61

 

Opening his eyes, Yunnie turned to looked at his parents in puzzlement. Letting out a huge yawn, he reached out for his teddy bear, hugging it close to his chest before falling back asleep.

 

“See, you almost woke him up.” Yuri groaned, glaring at Yunho.

 

”Don't worry, he’s gone back to sleep. Hurry up.” Yunho urged.

 

Sighing heavily, Yuri took the flip flop blue charter club novelty henley sleeveless sleepshirt he had chosen and put it on quickly.

 

“Are you happy now?” Yuri asked, before he simply pulled her towards him and bended her down with his lips ravishing hers.

 

“Hmmm, we have to stop before Yunnie wakes up again.” She whispered, against his lips breathlessly.

 

Pulling back, he turned sideways to looked at their sleeping son before turning to face her again.

 

“Then we have to quickly make his room.” Yunho whispered.

 

“True, but in the mean time, control yourself.” Yuri said, before pushing Yunho away.

 

“Mommy?” Yunnie asked sleepily.

 

“Yes, sweetie pie?” Yuri asked lovingly, as she pulled Yunnie into her arms and held him there.

 

Turning to looked up at his mommy, he turned to looked at his daddy before returning his gaze back to his mommy and asked, “Grandpa?”

 

Seeing who her son was asking for, Yuri sighed heavily. She was clearly losing her son to Mr. Jung and boy, she is really starting to have a problem of letting her only baby go.

 

“Mommy, grandpa.” Yunnie moaned, making Yuri sighed again.

 

“Your grandpa and grandma are tired, sweetie pie.” Yuri replied softly.

 

Pulling a long face at his mommy, he started to wailed loudly, “Grandpa! Grandma!"

 

Turning to looked at Yunho for help, all she received from him was a shrugged of his shoulders.

 

“Useless.” Yuri muttered to herself, before pushing up a smile for her son who was giving her his saddest look before crying.

 

“What's all that noise? Open the door, Yunho.” Mr. Jung asked, knocking on the door loudly.

 

“Baby, are you alright?” Mrs. Jung asked worriedly.

 

When hearing the voice of his grandma and grandpa from behind the close door, Yunnie stopped crying before sniffing.

 

“I guess we have the bed to ourselves now.” Yunho said, winking at Yuri before walking towards the door when he saw his that son was able to start crying again.

 

“God, I have to give up my precious son for ? Never.” Yuri said, hugging her son to herself tighter and started to coaxed him gently, hoping he will stop and sleep with her tonight.

 

“Give him to me. Youngsters don’t know how to take care of babies.” Mr. Jung said, when he finally got into the bedroom.

 

“Come to grandma, baby.” Mrs. Jung said, opening her arms.

 

Sniffing, he threw his little arms around Mrs. Jung's neck.

 

“There, there. Grandma's here.” Mrs. Jung murmured tenderly, as she started Yunnie's back gently. Seeing what was happening in front of her, Yuri couldn't help sighing helplessly. She had totally lost her son now and all thanks to one man.

 

“What? I’m innocent.” Yunho defended himself, seeing the glare Yuri threw his way.

 

After his parents went out with Yunnie, Yunho quickly locked the door before walking towards Yuri.

 

“What?” Yuri asked, glaring at him as she sat up in bed with her arms crossed.

 

“Forgive me?” Yunho asked, giving her his best puppy-dog eyes.

 

“No, and I’m thinking about going to sleep in another room for tonight.” Yuri muttered, as she got off the bed, “But...But...” Yunho stuttered, shocked.

 

”Good night, Yunho Oppa, and sweet dreams.” Yuri said, as she walked towards the door.

 

“You...You can’t do this to me.” Yunho choked out.

 

“Of course I can and I will because we aren't even married yet and I'm angry at you now.” Yuri said, before walking out of the room.

 

“That’s harsh.” Yunho murmured sadly, after the door was closed shut.

 

As Changmin and Kangta were still chatting while drinking their coffee once in a while, the guest room door opened as Yuri walked inside.

 

“Not asleep yet?” Changmin asked curiously, setting his cup of coffee down.

 

“Ah, that’s a weird question to ask, Changmin Oppa.” Yuri replied.

 

Sipping his coffee, Kangta looked up at Yuri before asking, “Shouldn’t you be having with that man by now?”

 

Hearing the question, Yuri couldn't help turning red in the face. Trying to cover up her embarrassment, Yuri threw a punched at Kangta but he caught it before it landed anywhere on his face.

 

“You haven’t lost your touch yet. Want a one-on-one with me?” Changmin asked, smiling.

 

“In a nightgown?” Yuri asked, looking down at herself before looking up at Changmin, grinning.

 

“Sure. Why not?”

 

“Want to bet?” Kangta asked, smiling happily.

 

“Eight.” Changmin said.

 

“Hmmm, thirteen.” Yuri replied, before swinging her arms.

 

Scanning everything on the paper in front of him, he clutch his fists tightly.

 

“A son? They have a son?” A man said, before throwing his head back, laughing evilly.

 

“Such good news. I can have my revenge now. Not only to her but to his family also.”

 

Happy about the good news, he started dancing around the small room with a big smile on his face.

 

“Revenge. Revenge.” He chanted, before his eyes landed on a picture of a woman holding a baby boy. Throwing the mini knife in his hand at the picture, it landed right against the woman’s face, Yuri's smiling face.

 

“I won’t let you die just yet. I will make you suffer just like how I have suffer.” He muttered angrily.

 

A/N: don't worry, two more updates are coming up along with some updates from the new fanfc 'Reaching Out To You' ^^