My Angel Yul

My Angel Yul

Chapter 17

 

Sitting in his office chair a week later, Kyuhyun was busy reading over a document before putting his signature down where it needed when suddenly, he looked up after putting the file away to hear so many noises outside. At first, he wanted to ignore it but then someone came knocking on his door.

 

"Mr. Cho! Something has happened in the financial department!" One of the co-worker cried breathlessly.

 

"What is it? What happened?” Kyuhyun asked impatiently, standing up from his chair.

 

"Police. They had come and demand Mr. Haeseong, the financial manager, to follow them to the police station." The man reported.

 

Hearing what happened from the co-worker, Kyuhyun quickly left his office and headed to the financial department, wondering what is going on right now.

 

Yuri watched Kyuhyun and the co-worker leave with a smile on her face. She quickly printed the letter she has prepared earlier and put down her signature. Then, she folded it neatly and put it into an envelope. She patted it gently after putting it into her drawer.

 

"Finally." Yuri whispered to herself happily.

 

After she got everything done, she went back to finishing everything up like the documents she needs to prepare. She didn't want to leave with everything unfinished. She was professional and that is what they all trained her for since she was still young.

Kyuhyun looked at all the policemen and inspector furiously. He can't understand this at all. How can they say that his uncle will do such things to his own families company?

 

"I don’t believe it. You can't take him without any evidences." Kyuhyun said, before looking at his panic uncle who was handcuffed.

 

"Don’t worry uncle, I will help you." He added.

 

"Mr. Cho, we won’t be doing any of these things without finding any evidences first. He is found to do this to almost three other companies and yours is next." Lee Jinki, the inspector, said calmly.

 

"Is it true, uncle?” Kyuhyun asked, shocked seeing Haeseong shake his head quickly.

 

"No. I have never done such things. You must help me, Kyuhyun. Your the only one that can." Haeseong pleaded, "If you don’t believe us, check this disc out for yourself." Jinki said, as he passed a small disc to Kyuhyun.

 

Haeseong's face instantly turned pale when he saw it, knowing that the evidences is all in there. He struggled to free himself so he can snatch it away but failed miserably.

 

After seeing everything contained in that small disc, Kyuhyun turned to looked at Haeseong in disbelief before looking at the inspector.

 

"You can take him away now." Kyuhyun said sadly, not believing that his own uncle can do.

 

Haeseong shook his head quickly while struggling to free himself again, but the police who held him were stronger.

 

"No! I'm innocent! Please Kyuhyun?! You must help me!” Haeseong cried out, as the police took him away.

 

"I can’t believe this." Kyuhyun choked out, as he rubbed his forehead.

 

Yunho sighed heavily. It has been days he has been trying to talked with Yuri but each time she saw him, she managed to run away from him, confusing himself. How can she suddenly disappeared into thin air?

 

"What’s wrong, Yun?” Mr. Jung asked, when he saw Yunho's troubled expression.

 

"Its nothing, dad." Yunho replied, not wanting to worried his dad since he wanted to solve everything out first by himself before telling him.

 

"I'm going to bed. Good night dad, mom." Yunho said, as he got up from the sofa before climbing up the stairs to his room.

 

"I guess he's thinking about Yuri." Mr. Jung said, as he turned to looked at his wife.

 

All Mrs. Jung did was bite her lower lips. She knows that when Yunho is still thinking about Yuri, his dead wife, she will get the blame for everything.

 

"How should I know she was pregnant?” Mrs. Jung defended herself, like usual.

 

"Well, maybe next time, you should discuss it with everyone first before making any decisions by yourself." Mr. Jung said coldly, as he walked up the stairs, leaving Mrs. Jung all alone in the living room.

 

Yuri made funny faces to her son as he giggled happily. She smiled as she arranged his pyjamas.

 

"You are so naughty lately. Is that what uncle Kangta teaches you?” Yuri asked Yunnie, but all she got in returned was an innocent grin.

 

"Hmmm, I will take that as a yes. So, how about this weekend we go somewhere fun? Mommy has completed all her task and is free." Yuri announced, making Yunnie clapped his hands excitedly.

 

"Alright, bedtime. Tomorrow, mommy has to send the resigned letter and then after that, we can go have lunch together okay?” Yuri said, tickling Yunnie's stomach, making him squealed into loud giggles.

 

Yuri sighed before leaning down to kiss his chubby cheeks.

 

"Good night, Yunnie. Have a sweet dream. Mommy loves you." Yuri said, as she patted him gently while he started yawning sleepily before closing his eyes to go to sleep.

 

Yuri sighed once more before walking towards the door. Before leaving, she turned back to steal one last look at her son before switching off the lights and closing the door.

 

"Why can’t you leave me alone, Yunho Oppa? Isn’t the pain you caused me three years ago enough yet?” Yuri murmured to herself, as she walked towards her own room.

 

A/N: i'm sorry for taking so long to update but thank you to all of you guys too, for being so patient with me :)