My Angel Yul

My Angel Yul

Chapter 28

 

The next day, Changmin sat down by the feet of the bed while watching Yuri sleep with her arm wrapped around Yunnie's small body. Dry tears staining her face and he knows she must have slept late last night, weeping her heart out after what had happened.

 

With a sigh, Changmin stood up to walked towards the door. He walked out from the room and saw the whole Jung family having breakfast together. He frowned to see someone else there also.

 

"Come and let's have breakfast together." Mr. Jung invited wholeheartedly.

 

Changmin turned to looked at Mr. Jung and gave him a polite smile.

 

"It’s okay, Mr. Jung. I need to make milk for Yunnie." Changmin said, as he show him the empty bottle in his hand.

 

"So, I assumed both of them have a date together." Changmin said sarcastically, as he pointed at Yunho and Sunny.

 

"Yes, they are." Mrs. Jung replied happily, as she gave Sunny an assuring smile and a warning smile at Yunho which he just ignored.

 

"As you know, neither Yuri nor I can follow both of you. I have to follow Mr. Jung to the office while Yuri has to guard the house. However...” He stopped talking when a loud cry broke the peacefulness. All of them turn to look at the room, startled.

 

"Oh my god. Not this one.” Changmin choke out, as he rushed back to the room.

 

Wondering what could have happened, the others quickly follow from behind. Even the maids and butler. All of them were wondering what was going on right now. Their eyes widen to see Changmin holding onto a screaming Yuri.

 

"Yuri, calm down. It’s just a dream. Just a bad dream." Changmin said calmly, as he tried to hold the struggling Yuri.

 

"What have I done wrong?! Why are they treating me like this?!” Yuri cried, as tears rolled down her eyes.

 

"They don’t deserve you, Yuri. Wake up. It’s okay. I'm here with you." Changmin said, as he tried to wake her up but failed.

 

"What wrongs with her?” Mrs. Jung asked, frightened.

 

"Mr. Jung, take my phone and speed dial to three. Tell him it’s happening again." Changmin said hurriedly, as he tried to hold Yuri still so she wouldn't hurt herself.

 

Worriedly, Mr. Jung quickly did what Changmin said. His heart was pumping so hard to hear another painful cry from Yuri as she struggle in her sleep.

 

"Hold Yunnie or he will fall." Changmin said desperately.

 

Running to the other side of the bed, Yunho bend down to quickly hold onto his crying son, even though his heart was telling him to help Yuri first.

 

"He said I'm impotent!” Yuri continued to cried out.

 

“No, you are not impotent. You have Yunnie, right?” Changmin said gently, but she just cried even louder, "He wants to marry again, because I'm impotent!" Yuri cried.

 

“Everyone! Out!" Kangta said loudly.

 

"I will hold him. Thanks." Tiffany said, as she took Yunnie from Yunho and cooed to the little boy gently.

 

"Glad you come." Changmin said breathlessly, as Kangta helped him hold down Yuri's long legs.

 

"How long has she been like this?” Kangta asked, without any humour in his voice.

 

"About half an hour." Changmin said.

 

"Cry the whole night?” Tiffany asked, as she patted Yunnie's back gently.

 

"Yeah. Blaming herself again." Changmin said, as he turned back to look at Yunho who was still standing there by the doorway helplessly.

 

"Damn! Hope this time is the last time. You know the fifth time will be the end of her life." Kangta said, before he turned to look at his twin sister, Kyunghee.

 

"Inject her now or we will lose her." Kangta said hurriedly.

 

"I'm sorry Yuri." Kyunghee said, as she injected Yuri's left arm.

 

Slowly, the struggle stopped. Once Yuri was asleep once more, Changmin and Kangta let out a sigh of relief before Kangta turned to looked at Changmin.

 

"Still want to protect them?” Kangta asked, making Changmin sighed heavily.

 

"We can't do anything. It's an order." Changmin said slowly.

 

"Don't worry guys, I will watch over her." Kyunghee said, as she signal Tiffany to accompany her.

 

"Let's go out and have a little talked." Kangta whispered.

 

"What's wrong with Yuri? Will she be okay?” Mr. Jung asked worriedly.

 

"Does she have a mental problem or something?” Mrs. Jung asked quickly, receiving glares from all the men's in the living room.

 

"For your information, this all happen because of all of you. She has to face emotional pain for months especially when having Yunnie. If not because of Yunnie, she would have already killed herself. Now, tell me again, the reason why she shouldn't hate you and your family?” Kangta asked, directing his questions to Yunho sarcastically before Changmin can stop him.

 

"Kangta, I need to talk to you about something." Changmin whispered, as he pulled Kangta away but turned back to the Jung's and Sunny and added, "I'm sorry. I need to speak with him in private.”

 

Changmin and Kangta got out of the house and sat down on the bench. Sighing, Changmin turned to looked at his friend.

 

"I don’t think it's safe for her to be here with them. I want to switch her with someone else." Changmin said carefully, seeing Kangta nod his head.

 

"I agree with you but all of us have our own task right now." Kangta said, after a while of thinking.

 

"But it's unfair for them to be away from Yunnie, too. Especially Yunho." Changmin said slowly.

 

"What?!” Kangta exploded, turning to face Changmin.

 

"I know this is unfair for her but he has the right, too. He's the father, remember." Changmin said calmly.

 

"Are you crazy?! You want Yunnie to become like them, too?!” Kangta screamed angrily.

 

"Lower your voice!" Changmin hisses.

 

"I'm sorry Changmin, but I can't agree with you. Once she's conscious, she will move out with Yunnie. I will take full responsibility if anything happens but think about her feelings and misery for all those years and especially when you said that they have the right to hold Yunnie. I'm not being mean or selfish because of my feelings towards Yuri but I know this is the best for her." Kangta said, as he stood up and turned to walk back inside, without waiting for Changmin.

 

"I hope this isn't a problem for you to cancel all you have planned for today as nobody can watch over your safety for the moment. I'm sorry for the inconvenience but Yuri is far more important than any of your guys lives." Kangta said coldly, before walking back into the room where Yuri was lying unconscious.