My Angel Yul

My Angel Yul

Chapter 25

 

Yuri hugged Yunnie tightly, soothing him gently.

 

"Don’t worry, honey. I won’t let them touch you anymore. I won’t ever let them get close to you again. After all of this is finish, both of us will go far away from here and I promise, normal life for you and me." She whispered, kissing his cheeks gently.

 

"Yuri.”

 

"Only both of us. We don’t need anyone else." Yuri added, ignoring Changmin who was standing behind her, "Yuri.”

 

"They don’t love us. We just love each other. Your the only one important to me right now and only you alone." She said, as she caresses Yunnie's short black hair lovingly.

 

"Yuri, listen to me." Changmin tried again, but she still ignored him.

 

"My heart only belongs to you and when you grow up, I will let you marry anyone you like and won’t even disturb your happiness." Yuri whispered, as she cuddled Yunnie closer to her.

 

"Yuri, listen! You have to change! They want you back, girl!" Changmin said, raising his voice a bit at Yuri's stubborness.

 

"Want me back? I have to give you credit for making up such a lame joke." Yuri muttered, as she brought Yunnie to the single bed where she shared with him since the first day they got there.

 

"Stop being so stubborn, Yuri. They are already regretting everything they did wrong to you and I can see that Yunho still loves you. He even wants to cancel the engagement just because of you and Yunnie." Changmin tried to explain.

 

"Love me?! If he loves me, he will never hurt me like what he did! He promised me, Changmin Oppa! He vowed to love me but what did he do after our eight months of marriage?! He went out look for another girl with an excuses of me being impotent! Is this even fair for me?! I spent every day and night trying to please him and his family and they all simply threw me away just because of a heir! I thought our love was big enough but I was wrong! I was so damned wrong to even fall in love with him!" Yuri cried out, pouring everything out.

 

"I know what you have been through but...”

 

"Stop. You don’t even have any clue on how much pain it was giving birth alone, spending the nights weeping, thinking what I did wrong to that family." Yuri interrupted.

 

"I'm tired now. I don’t want to have anymore headaches with them.”

 

"But...”

 

"Whatever you say won’t change my mind. Please leave me alone." Yuri pleaded, giving Changmin an expression full of sadness and sorrow.

 

With a heavy sigh, Changmin walked out from the room. He knows better and also, knows the pain she's having to face them again.

 

"I have an announcement to make." Changmin said, stopping in front of the Jung's, making them looked up at him.

 

"How is she?” Yunho asked worriedly.

 

"She's okay but I'm sorry to inform you guys this but a new agent will replace her and will come later this evening. This is the best for everyone." Changmin announces.

 

"No! She can’t leave!" Yunho cried, standing up quickly to run to the bedroom, not minding Changmin's earlier warning.

 

"Are you serious? Is there nothing to help her stay?” Mr. Jung asked sadly.

 

"You know, Mr. Jung, when she was eight years old, she told us that whenever she gets married, she will become the best wife anyone can find and she did what she planned. Sadly, you didn't even appreciate her." Changmin said sarcastically, as he threw a glances at Mrs. Jung.

 

"If you will excuses me, I have to report this back to the office." Changmin said politely, bowing down to Mr. Jung before walking towards the room.

 

Stopping three feet behind Yunho, Changmin sighed heavily to see him pounding on the bedroom door like a madman while Yuri just ignored him from behind the close door. Deciding to do something, he walked up to Yunho and place his hand on his broad shoulder.

 

"Don’t push yourself, man." Changmin said, and opened the door.

 

Yunho wanted to enter too, but Changmin had already closed the door, even locking it, making Yunho groaned furiously.

 

"Yun." Mrs. Jung called, but all she received was a cold glare in returned.

 

"Thank you so much, mom, for ruining my life. I hope your happy." Yunho muttered bitterly, before storming upstairs.

 

"I...I didn’t mean to." Mrs. Jung choke out, but no one even looked at her anymore.

 

She covered with her eyes getting watery. She turned back around to looked at her husband, hoping to find some comfort in him but he just ignored her also by walking away, leaving her all alone in the living room.

 

Changmin looked down at Yuri and sighed. He approached her slowly and put a hand on her shoulders.

 

"Pack your things. I will explain to the others." Changmin whispered, not wanting to wake Yunnie up.

 

Yuri turned her head back to looked at Changmin in disbelief, seeing him nod. Biting her lower lips, she got up from the bed slowly and threw her arms around him.

 

"Thank you so much, Oppa. Thank you." Yuri whispered, burying her face in his chests.