My Angel Yul

My Angel Yul

Chapter 48

 

Sitting down on the carpet floor, Yunnie watched as his grandpa was busy reading the instruction to build his new train set that they just bought. Once he saw that his grandpa was putting it together, he started clapping his hands happily before feeling like someone was watching him. Turning around, he caught the gaze of Mrs. Jung.

 

“Yunnie, come to grandma.” Mrs. Jung said, opening her arms, hoping he will come to her.

 

Looking at her for a bit, he started crawling towards his grandpa, hugging the older man’s leg tightly.

 

Feeling something on his leg, Mr. Jung turn his head around to find it was his grandson before looking up at his wife who was sitting on the sofa beside them.

 

“He doesn’t want you. Go do something else and don’t disturb us.” Mr. Jung said, sighing while shaking his head, “But..."

 

“Yunnie, here's your train.” Mr. Jung said, as he grab Yunnie to put him in front of the train so he can play. Looking up at his grandpa, Yunnie turned to looked at his grandma who stood up from the sofa before turning his attention to the train set and reached his hands out to push the button.

 

Seeing that he got the train to move, Yunnie clapped his hands happily before looking up at his grandpa excitedly, “Clever boy. I'm so lucky to have you as my grandson.” Mr. Jung praises, as he picked him up and hugged the small little boy happily.

 

“How about we go to the theme park tomorrow?” Mr. Jung asked, smiling.

 

Hearing about the theme park, Yunnie nodded his head quickly with a big smile on his face while his eyes were shining brightly.

 

Storming upstairs quickly, Mrs. Jung started crying. Why was everyone so evil to her? She has done nothing wrong. She did everything for this family. She devoted her whole life for this family. Everything she did, all for the sake of her family.

 

“Oh, I want it like this.” Yunho said excitedly, as he pointed towards a design.

 

Looking at the design, Yuri blushed furiously.

 

“Yunho Oppa, that's too y!” Yuri hisses, as she tugged his arm to stop him.

 

“But I want it in blue.” Yunho added, obviously ignoring her.

 

Confused, the designer turned to looked at Yuri before looking at Yunho since she didn't know whether to do it or not since both parties had different sayings.

 

“I want her to be the only focus.” Yunho said, smiling dreamily.

 

“Ouch, Yul, honey.” He groaned, as he finally turned to looked at Yuri who pinched him.

 

Seeing that she finally got his attention, she started pouting.

 

“Don’t be sad. Cheer up. We are preparing for our wedding.” Yunho said cheerfully, wrapping his arms around her just to received another pinch from her.

 

“Ouch, why did you do that?” He asked, rubbing his waist.

 

“Do you have to act so childishly in front of other people, Oppa?!” Yuri hisses quietly.

 

Hearing what Yuri said, Yunho just grinned before wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling her closer.

 

“I'm sorry." Yunho said, pressing a kiss to Yuri's cheeks, making her blushed.

 

"After this, let's go find our wedding cake okay.” He added.

 

“Wh...What?! Oppa, it’s getting late!” Yuri cried, but he simply laid his finger against her lips to quiet her down.

 

“I know its getting late but I can't wait anymore. I want to remarried you as soon as possible.” Yunho said, pouting cutely.

 

Not knowing what to answer to that, Yuri bit her lower lips nervously. Even though she didn't know what to say, she did understand his feelings as she also wants to be with him officially as quickly as possible too, but the pace that they were going was too fast for her. Sometimes, she will think that she will wake up and find out that everything was just a dream, a nice dream but just looking at him now, she can clearly see that it wasn't when the looked in his eyes is so sincere.