My Angel Yul

My Angel Yul

Chapter 18

 

Yunho looked around boringly while waiting for his parents to finish checking them in at Lotte City Hotel. He even ignored Sunny who shamelessly followed them there. It wasn't even his idea for spending the holiday there but who can say no when his mother had already made her decisions.

 

"Yunho Oppa, look at me." Sunny moaned, but Yunho simply reached out for a magazine instead.

 

Sunny pursed her hot pink lips sulkily. She didn't understand why Yunho was giving her a cold shoulder when she didn't even do anything wrong. Then her face darkened when she remembered the time he started all of this. He started to treat her badly after that good for nothing wife of his died three years ago. He even wanted to end their relationship but unfortunately, his mother and her family refuses and now, it was only getting worst.

 

"Yun, this is the key for your room. You will be sharing it with Sunny." Mrs. Jung announced cheerfully, sticking out the key for the hotel room, thinking that Yunho will grab it without any protests.

 

Mrs. Jung wanted to make Yunho happy again, and she believes that this is the best way. Besides, the wedding was getting nearer and she didn't want to loose the chance of having another grandchild.

 

Sunny smiled shyly at her soon to be mother-in-law before turning to looked at Yunho, blushing but he didn't even say anything, not even grabbing the key from his mom.

 

"I will take another room." Yunho muttered, as he stood up from the sofa before walking to the counter.

 

"Yun." Mrs. Jung almost shouted but she quickly controlled herself, not wanting to embarrassed herself in public so she quickly went up to him and turned him around to look at her.

 

"What are you trying to do? Are you trying to put shame to our family?” Mrs. Jung asked angrily, but Yunho just simply rolled his eyes.

 

"Hasn’t it been enough yet? The misery you gave to me? My angel Yul left me all because of you." Yunho muttered, snatching his arm back from his mom before grabbing the key the receptionists gave him and walked away, leaving his mother shocked.

 

Yuri walked into the hotel with Yunnie in her arms with a man pushing the trolley of their belongings from behind. She walked straight to the receptionists, not even knowing that her ex-husband, his fiancé and his family were staying there also and they just had checked in about half an hour ago.

 

"Kwon Yuri." Yuri said, smiling when the receptionists gave her the key to her room.

 

"Thank you." She said, before turning to looked at Yunnie lovingly as she his back.

 

"Mommy knows that you are hungry but let's go up to our room first then we will find you something to eat okay?” Yuri told Yunnie gently.

 

Seeing Yunnie nodding his head, Yuri left for the elevator, hoping to get up to her room quickly so she can find something for her son to eat.

 

Yunho leaned his back to the cold wall as he waited for the elevator to bring him to the ground floor. His dad had already told him that they will be having dinner downstairs together and warned him to behave himself while in public, making him groaned silently.

 

Once the elevator stopped, Yunho walked out slowly. He didn't even want to see his parents yet, especially Sunny. Each time he looked at Sunny, it reminds him of Yuri, making him angry at himself. If only he stay faith to her, his angel Yul would never leave him.

 

"Finally you have come down. I was starting to wonder when you will be here." Mrs. Jung said dryly, when she saw Yunho, ignoring the warning look from her husband.

 

Shrugging, Yunho just sat down, not saying a single word.

 

"So, where will you two go tomorrow?” Mrs. Jung asked, once they have order the food that they wanted to eat. Sunny turned to looked at Yunho who was sitting beside her but he just ignored her while arranging the napkin in front of him before looking up at his mother.

 

"I'm not going anywhere. Besides, I'm still tired." Yunho said, before standing up.

 

"I'm sorry but I don't think I will be joining you guys down here for dinner. I think I will go back up to my room and eat up there instead. Alone. Good night." Yunho said, before walking to one of the waiters to tell the man to send his food up to his room.

 

"Auntie.” Sunny choke out sadly.

 

"Don’t worry, honey. He must be too tired. He will bring you out tomorrow." Mrs. Jung said softly, as she patted Sunny's hand gently.

 

"Don’t promise something you don't know for sure." Mr. Jung whispered to his wife, before adding out loud, "I think I will go eat up in my room also. Enjoy your dinner, ladies.”

 

Sunny and Mrs. Jung can only watch Mr. Jung leave the place with their jaw drop opened. They can't believe what is happening right now. What exactly is going on right now?

 

Mr. Jung was just heading to the elevator, planning to go up to his room when something from the corner caught his eyes.

 

"Alright, let's pick this one but only for today. You do know mommy that don’t like you eating so many junk food." Yuri said, as she wiggling her finger at Yunnie, making him giggle when seeing her funny expression.

 

After picking out the chocolate, Yuri walked up to the counter to pay, to only gasps when she saw Mr. Jung. Doing her best to ignore him, she walked towards the counter like what she planned to do, "How much is this?” She asked salesman.

 

Once she had the chocolate paid, Yuri started to walk away but was stop when Mr. Jung stopped her by placing his hand on her shoulders gently.

 

"Yuri?” Mr. Jung asked, still shocked and surprised.

 

"I'm sorry, sir, but you must have gotten the wrong person." Yuri said coldly, before walking away towards the elevator, feeling Mr. Jung's hand slipped away from her shoulder.

 

A/N: i'm sorry for not updating yesterday but i will update yesterday's chapter along with today and tomorrow since i have a feeling i wouldn't be able to update tomorrow since its easter day and i will be spending the day with my family at the park so enjoy ^^