My Angel Yul

My Angel Yul

Chapter 22

 

Upon hearing the news, Yuri's eyes open widely with her jaw dropping opened.

 

"No way." She said, as she shook her head, not wanting to believe it.

 

"But this is an order." Kangta said slowly.

 

Tiffany and Changmin had already taken Yunnie away to play with him while Kangta tried to coax Yuri.

 

"I won’t go back to them." Yuri said, becoming seriously all of a sudden.

 

"But...”

 

"I don’t want to have anything to do with them anymore!" Yuri cried out.

 

"But...”

 

"If you want to, you can do it. You can protect them. I don’t want to get close to them anymore. Enough is enough." Yuri said stubbornly, with her arms cross.

 

"But...”

 

"No more buts. I don’t want to see them at all." Yuri said, as she walked towards her son, scooped him up and hugged him tightly before storming upstairs.

 

"Tiffany." Kangta groaned, turning to looked at the other agent but Tiffany just shrugged, not knowing what to do or say. What can she say? If Kangta couldn't talk Yuri into it, what makes him think she could?

 

"What do you mean our life is in danger?!” Mrs. Jung cried out in horror, after she finally digests all the information she received.

 

"Three years ago, one of our agents succeeded on catching one man who was responsible for kidnapping rich sons and asking for a lot of money. More than one million but the sons never come back. We received information that your son was the next target so we assigned one of our agents to protect you secretly and finally succeeded. Unfortunately, that criminal managed to run away five days ago and...”

 

"So?” Yunho asked lazily.

 

"Your life, to be exact, your family is in danger because he's blaming you for being behind bars but don’t worry, we got everything under control." Kim Ryeowook said confidently, before his phone rang.

 

"Excuse me." He said, and walked to speak near the wall, away from them.

 

"Do you believe him?” Mrs. Jung asked her husband, who was sitting beside her.

 

Mr. Jung looked around his family member and sighed heavily. He has heard about this before but never thought that his family had that risk three years ago.

 

"I'm sorry about that just now. As I was saying just now, you don’t need to panic. In fact, the very same agent will watch over your safety and you even know her." Ryeowook smiled.

 

"Her? Who's her?” Mr. and Mrs. Jung, along with Yunho asked curiously.

 

Instead of answering them, Ryeowook just smiled, knowing how shock they will be when they see her. Again.