My Angel Yul

My Angel Yul

Chapter 42

 

Watching Yunho lock the car door, Yuri started to walked with him towards the entrance. Suddenly, her heart was pounding in her chest, nervous about the reaction she will get from meeting his employees and advisor. Will they accept her or will they assume that she is after his wealth?

 

Yuri turned to glanced at Yunho nervously as they were soon approaching the elevator to find that he seem to be calm and happy with that same smile plaster on his face while she was getting nervous every single minute that went by.

 

Walking passed all his employees, he nodded at everyone who greeted him before going into the elevator with Yuri beside him. The others didn't join them as Yunho is after all the director now and by showing that they respect him like they did his dad, they let him go first but she knows that some of them were wondering who she is as his hand was holding onto hers all the time.

 

"I know you are nervous but I promise you, everything will be okay. They will all accept you.” Yunho said, smiling at Yuri warmly when they were safely inside the elevator, waiting for the lift to bring them to the highest level.

 

Sighing, she didn't say anything but shrugged at him before smiling back. Chuckling, he brought her hands up to his mouth, kissing it gently.

 

"Don’t worry." Yunho said, and at the same time, the elevator door opened.

 

Looking towards the front, Yuri waited for the reaction from the others but didn't get any since they were all busy greeting Yunho as he walked by.

 

Just when they were about to reach his office, they bumped into Amber. Quickly greeting and apologizing to Yunho, her dark brown, almond-shaped eyes fell on Yuri. Seeing that she got Amber's attention, she turned to looked at Yunho, waiting for his reaction nervously.

 

"I'm sorry, I forgot to introduce you guys. This is Kwon Yuri, my soon to be wife. Yuri, this is Amber Liu, my secretary." Yunho introduced, with a grin on his face.

 

"Nice to meet you, Miss Kwon." Amber greeted, smiling warmly before her expression changed. Turning her head around to look towards Yunho's office, she turned back to looked at her boss.

 

"I'm sorry Mr. Jung but Miss Lee is here and waiting for you." Amber choked out.

 

Hearing who was waiting for Yunho, Yuri turned to looked at him as he sighed heavily.

 

"Maybe I should go and come back another time." Yuri said, starting to pulled her hands away.

 

"No. Stay here." Yunho said firmly, not letting her hand go.

 

"But...”

 

"She needs to accept the truth sooner or later and I said the sooner the better." Yunho said, and started walking towards his office with her hand still entwined in his as she unwillingly followed him from behind.

 

Watching them leave, Amber turned back to catched the looked of puzzlement from all the other workers.

 

"There's no show here so you guys can continue your work." Amber said, before going back to her desk.

 

Seeing that they were getting near Yunho's office door, Yuri's heart started pounding harder and harder. Once they had stopped in front of his office door, Yunho noticed that Yuri had tightened her hands around his.

 

"Don’t worry." Yunho assured, before opening the door.

 

"Yunho Oppa! I'm so happy that your here! Let’s go shopping!" Sunny cried happily, as she walked towards Yunho before her expression changed when seeing Yuri beside him.

 

"What is she doing here?” Sunny questioned, as she pointed at Yuri.

 

"I invited her here. Why?” Yunho asked calmly.

 

"I don’t like her here. I don’t like her close to you." Sunny muttered, as she tried to push Yuri away. Before Sunny can even touch her, Yunho was already in front of Yuri, blocking her from Sunny.

 

Looking up at Yunho, she was surprised before stepping back.

 

"I have told you many times that I can’t and won't marry you. I'm still in love with my angel Yul" Yunho said seriously.

 

"No! It’s not true! We are going to get marry! Our families have already agree on it!" Sunny cried, shaking her head stubbornly.

 

"The only one who agree to the marriage was my mom, not me and my dad. Besides, Yuri and I already have a child together so its better for you to just let everything go." Yunho said, thinking about his son Yunnie.

 

"What about me?! I love you, Oppa!" Sunny cried, before pointing at Yuri.

 

"You...You are the one...” Sunny started, but was interrupted by Yuri since she couldn't take anymore of anyone accusing her when she did nothing wrong.

 

"Excuse me. I was married to him first and you were the third person. Now, it’s payback time. How does it feel, being in my place three years ago?" Yuri taunt, smirking.

 

Not being able to contained her anger anymore, she rosed her hand up to slap Yuri but she caught Sunny around the wrist, stopping her assults.

 

"Oppa!" Sunny cried, as she took her hand back, pointing at Yuri, "Did you see that? She was trying to hurt me." Rolling his eyes, Yunho grunted.

 

"Sunny, listen to me. Our engagement is over. I have told you many, many times already that I won’t marry you. I'm going to remarried Yuri. Even though my mom doesn't agree to it, my dad is." Yunho said firmly.

 

Face turning pale, Sunny turned to looked at Yuri who just smirked at her before smiling sweetly at Yunho.

 

"Come on, honey. I need to introduce you to the others." Yunho said tenderly, wrapping one of his arms around her waist as he opened the door to let Yuri walked out first.

 

Before leaving his office, he stop to turned sideways to looked at Sunny, "You can stay here or go anywhere you want but whatever you or my mom do, it won’t change my mind." Yunho finished, before leaving with Yuri, "Finally, I'm free from her clutches." Yunho whispered, making her giggled.

 

"First of all, I want you to make sure you don’t do the same thing ever again, or Yunnie and I will disappear from you forever." Yuri warned.

 

"I don’t dare anymore. Three years is too long for me and I have learned my lesson. The hard way." Yunho said hurriedly, pulling Yuri close to him.

 

"I'm glad you realized that." Yuri said, smiling at him as they reach the meeting room.

 

"You ready?” Yunho asked, holding onto the door handle.

 

Taking in a deep breath to steady herself and her pounding heart, she nodded. Kissing her hand once more, he opened the door of the meeting room.

 

Yunnie opened his mouth wider, showing off his baby teeth as his grandpa fed him some honeycomb ice cream. Once he got his shared of ice cream, he reached out for the spoon and tried to feed his grandpa.

 

"Good boy." Mr. Jung said proudly, after swallowing the piece of ice cream Yunnie gave him.

 

Getting praised by his grandpa, Yunnie clapped his hands happily while jumping a bit.

 

"I think this is the last cup for now." Mr. Jung said, as he his stomach.

 

Mr. Jung chuckled when seeing his grandson, copying him. Then, his eyes landed on the table top and chuckled when seeing eight empty cups of ice cream, all in different flavors.

 

"Let this be a secret between you and me okay? Your mommy will explode if she knows how much ice cream we have been eating." Mr. Jung whispered, laughing.

 

Turning to look at the table before looking at his grandpa, he nodded his head. Then, his hands reach out and wrapped around Mr. Jung's neck as he yawned softly.

 

"Come on, its time for your nap. I'm sleepy myself so let's go home. I will called the driver to come pick us up." Mr. Jung said, as carry Yunnie in one arm while taking out his phone with the other.