My Angel Yul

My Angel Yul

Chapter 14

 

Yuri purses her red lips before giggling. She put her lipstick into her navy tommy hilfiger th turnlock leather colorblock convertible top handle handbag and walked into Yunnie's room and grinned to see him still deep asleep.

 

"I'm sorry baby but mommy has to go to work now. See you when I get home okay." Yuri whispered, as she caresses his head gently before kissing him.

 

Yuri quietly walked out of the bedroom and wondered will he be happy living like this. Since he was born, he has to accept that he isn't an ordinary baby and has a very complex life. Fortunately for her, her friends all help her raises him.

 

*Flashback*

 

Yuri laid down on the hospital bed, in the emergency room, fighting the pain after her fall from the Jung masion. She opened her eyes and looked at everyone of them before her shaking hand touched her stomach.

 

"Changmin Oppa.” Yuri choked out, when she saw him in a doctor's outfit, standing by her bedside.

 

"Don’t worry Yuri, we will all help you get through this." Changmin said, as he held onto her hands.

 

"Save the baby. Save my baby. Please?” Yuri cried, closing her eyes to endure the pain.

 

"But...” Changmin said, but was interrupted by Yuri as she squeezes his hands.

 

"This is all I have left. Please?” Yuri pleaded, looking at him with watery eyes.

 

"Fine, but you know we have to make them believe that you are dead if you want to come back to us." Changmin said lastly.

 

"I don’t mind. Just do whatever that needs to be done.” Yuri choked out, making him smiled warmly.

 

"This is going to hurt a bit." Changmin said, as he injected her arm with some kind of medicine.

 

Slowly, Yuri's sight started to go blurry before everything around her went black like someone had turned off all the lights. Even so, she can still hear everything around her, only she couldn't react to anything.

 

Yuri can feel hands all over her, mainly between her thighs. Her heart was praying for the safety of her child.

 

"I'm sorry. Please wake up? I promise I won’t make you sad again. Please Yuri? Please?”

 

Yuri's heart was crying to hear Yunho's plead but the image of him together with Sunny made her lose her faith in him. This is the best for her and her baby. This is the best for everyone. She will never get hurt again.

 

*End of Flashback*

 

Yuri turned to looked into the mirror by the hallway to check her lips to see if it was smear but thank god it didn't, retouched her hair and smiled weakly.

 

"Time for work, Yuri." She whispered to herself, as she grabbed her handbag and walked out from the house, towards her car.

 

"Good morning, Mr. Cho." Yuri greeted Mr. Cho, when entering his office before smiling at the younger man beside him.

 

"Good morning, Jungeun. May I introduce to you my son here, Kyuhyun." Mr. Cho said proudly.

 

"Good morning, Mr. Kyuhyun. I'm Kim Jungeun, your secretary." Yuri said, as she shook hands with Kyuhyun.

 

"Cho Kyuhyun." Kyuhyun said, his wide and round brown eyes not leaving her at all.

 

Seeing that his attention was still on her, Yuri smiled at him sweetly before turning to looked at Mr. Cho.

 

"You can begin your work as his assistant. I mean, his personal assistant, not just as a secretary. I hope both of you can work together perfectly and bring this company a lot of fortune." Mr. Cho laughed happily.

 

"So, how old are you, Jungeun?” Kyuhyun asked, just after his father left the room.

 

"25 years old, Mr. Cho." Yuri replied, with a smile.

 

"Two years away from me, awesome."

 

"Thank you but I would like to remind you, Mr. Cho, that you have a meeting in eight more minutes. I have already prepared all the documents you needed for the meeting." Yuri said, before showing him a file which she had in her arms.

 

"Great then. Let's get going." Kyuhyun said, standing up from his office chair before walking out from his office with Yuri right behind him.

 

"So, how is it?” Taeyeon asked excitedly, sipping her water.

 

"Good, but you will never believe who is my assistant." Kyuhyun said, with a big grin on his oval-shaped face, "Who?” Kyuhyun's group of friends asked curiously, moving in closer so they can hear him.

 

"Remember the girl we saw dancing at the club last week?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

"The one that got all the attentions from the crowd?” Donghee asked, making Kyuhyun nodded.

 

"She’s my assistant. I can’t believe she is two year younger then me and yet, have so much experiences." Kyuhyun said excitedly, before smiling dreamily.

 

"Besides, my dad seems to like her as well." He added.

 

"You seem like you have a crush on her?” Taeyeon asked in disbelief, sitting back up straight.

 

Hearing what Taeyeon said, Yunho turned to looked at Kyuhyun, waiting to see if he will admit it or deny it. While everything was happening around him, he was still trying to digests all the words before gasping loudly, making Kyuhyun, Taeyeon and Donghee turned to give him a weird look.

 

"I'm sorry but I have to go." Yunho said, as he stood up from his chair before walking out of the cafe.

 

"What’s wrong with him?” Kyuhyun asked weirdly, but the others shrug.