My Angel Yul

My Angel Yul

Chapter 62

 

Wiggling his tiny body a bit, Yunnie gasps for air.

 

“I have told you it’s too early for swimming.” Mrs. Jung said worriedly.

 

“What do you know?” Mr. Jung muttered, before smiling at Yunnie who was shivering in the pool.

 

“Come on, let's try again.” Mr. Jung said, smiling.

 

Looking at his grandparents, Yunnie started wiggling his hands and legs a bit. He wanted to show them how clever he is.

 

“Oh my god!” Mrs. Jung gasps, surprised.

 

Seeing that Yunnie was doing it, Mr. Jung couldn't help but smiled proudly.

 

“He is more clever then Mrs. Ma’s grandchild.” Mrs. Jung whispered, smiling.

 

“Of course, he is. He's our grandson.” Mr. Jung said proudly.

 

“Grandpa. Grandma.” Yunnie moaned.

 

“Swim some more.” Mr. Jung said.

 

Nodding, he quickly swimmed around the small area, right in front of his grandparents, aiming to get more praises and more chocolates and cakes. He smiled dreamily at the thought and quickly did his best to get what he wanted.

 

Sighing a bit, Yuri turned to her left to check on the person sleeping. Luckily, he's still asleep.

 

“I won last night.” Yuri murmured happily, before yawning.

 

She quickly covered and looked at him again. Seeing that he was stirring a bit but not waking up, Yuri let out a sighed of relief.

 

Turning her back towards him, she started grinning to herself, too lost in her own little world that she didn't know the person behind her was starting to wake up until...

 

“Hmmm, good morning.”

 

“Y...Yunho Oppa.” Yuri chokes out shocked, feeling his hands groping her chest.

 

“Morning kiss!” Yunho demanded, while his hand continued to show her what he wanted after the morning kiss. Turning around to face him, she looked up at him. Once she got to see his face, she saw that his sleepy eyes were burning with love and passion which she couldn't describe but she does know for sure on how happy she is to be in his loving arms again.

 

“Morning, sleepyhead.” Yuri whispered, kissing his lips softly.

 

“Want some breakfast?” Yunho asked.

 

“I would prefer the real one.” Yuri replied, before pushing the blankets to the side, sitting up in bed.

 

“But...”

 

“Don’t tell me you don’t want to go to work today, daddy.” Yuri said, standing on the edge of the bed already.

 

Sitting up in bed alone, he continued looking at her before saying, “But it’s still early.”

 

“And I need to clean Yunnie.” Yuri replied, as she grabbed two clean towel and threw one to Yunho.

 

“But...”

 

“Hmmm, what should I cook for today?” Yuri murmured to herself cheerfully, ignoring his pleading eyes as she walked towards the bathroom.

 

“Sweetheart.”

 

“I'm going in first.” Yuri announces, as she shut the bathroom door closed.

 

Nothing to take his frustration out on, he turned to punched his pillows. Why must she always torture him like this? She never refused his passion before.

 

Walking out from the bathroom after her shower, she frowned when she caught sight of Yunho still sitting on the bed with his arms crossed.

 

“What’s wrong, Oppa?” Yuri asked, as she walked towards the closet.

 

“Morning kiss.” Yunho said, pursing his lips in her direction.

 

“I thought I have given you one already.” Yuri replied, giggling.

 

Grunting out loud, Yunho lied back down on the bed before turning his back towards her.

 

Seeing that he was acting childish to her this morning, she sighed. Of course, she is happy when he shower her with his love but it seems like he has forgotten about their only son and his role in the company. Seems to her, his only care in this world now is a kiss, and nothing more.

 

“Daddy, get ready for work.” Yuri said, as she turned back around to face the closet to chooses what to wear for today.

 

“Morning kiss!” Yunho demanded.

 

“Kangta will follow you to the office today while Changmin will followed dad. I will be with mom and Yunnie.” Yuri said.

 

“Why can’t you follow me?” Yunho asked hurriedly, sitting up in bed to looked at Yuri.

 

“And risk us having a make out in the office rather than protecting you from the mad man? I'm sorry, Oppa, but I can’t let that happen.” Yuri said, making him pulled a long face.

 

“But...”

 

After getting dress, she walked towards the dressing table and reached out for the hair brush and started to brush her untangle hair.

 

“I’m going to prepare breakfast and tell them to get ready.” Yuri said, tying her hair up into a ponytail before walking towards the door.

 

“What about me?” Yunho asked sadly, as he watched the bedroom door closed after Yuri.

 

Once Yuri had reached the ground floor, she bumped into Mr. and Mrs. Jung and Yunnie who was in Mr. Jung's arms.

 

“Mommy.” Yunnie moaned cheerfully, as he opened his arms.

 

“Hey, sweetie pie. What’s with the wet robe?” Yuri asked, as she took her son into her arms.

 

“He was swimming in the pool this morning.” Mrs. Jung said, smiling.

 

“Swimming? This early?” Yuri asked, shocked before looking back at Yunnie who was whimpering to get her attention.

 

“Yes, yes. I love you, sweetie pie.” Yuri said, making Yunnie smiled widely before making some noises as he restsed his head on her chest.

 

“I’m going to change my clothes.” Mrs. Jung said, as she started walking up the stairs.

 

“Me, too.” Mr. Jung said, following his wife upstairs.

 

Once the elder Jung couple was gone, Yuri turned to looked at her son and smiled happily.

 

“How are you today, sweetie pie?” Yuri asked softly.

 

Looking at his mommy, he started smiling widely, showing off his baby teeth.

 

“Have you brushed your teeth yet, sweetie pie?” Yuri continued to asked.

 

Nodding his head to her question, he wrapped his arms around her neck, softly.

 

“You miss me, sweetie pie?” Yuri cooed, hugging him close to her, feeling him nod on her chest.

 

“My poor baby.” She whispered, kissing his head gently.

 

“Come on. You can accompany mommy make breakfast today.” Yuri said happily, as she brought him into the kitchen with her.

 

A/N: one more upate for this one and my new recent one before i end the night since its already 10:19 pm :)