My Angel Yul

My Angel Yul

Chapter 8

 

Yuri sighed heavily as she looked down at the paper in her hand with tears in her eyes. She had lied to Yunho. This wasn't a petition but a divorcement paper. She gripped it tightly in her hands before sighing sadly.

 

Yuri took out her white iphone 4s and pushed a number on there before sighing again.

 

"Hello." Yuri said, as she entered her bedroom, closing the door behind her.

 

"Have you done yet?” The other person on the other line asked.

 

"Yes, I have." Yuri said, as she looked back down at the paper sadly.

 

Yuri put it on the table and put down her signature with one hand while another holding the phone in the other, "Are you sure about this? What about the baby?”

 

Yuri faked a laugh at the question.

 

"What baby?” Yuri asked, even though she knows the meaning of the question.

 

"In your condition right now, it isn't suitable to come back to work.”

 

"There's no baby if no one says anything about it. Don’t worry, I know what to do." Yuri said, even though her heart was crying right now.

 

"Are you crazy?”

 

“Crazy? Maybe I'm crazy. I'm crazy for thinking that I can finally have a family, a dad, a mom and a husband but now, I have lost everything." Yuri said slowly, sadly.

 

"That baby is the proof of your love. Don’t you have a heart?”

 

"I have been here for eight months, working as hard as I could to please all of them and they have the heart to do this to me." Yuri replied, as she turned to looked into her reflection in the mirror, on her dresser.

 

"Nothing can change my mind. I want to go home. My real home." Yuri said, before she disconnected the call.

 

Yuri opened the door, only to come face to face with Mr. Jung.

 

"You...You want to have an abortion?” Mr. Jung choked out, shocked.

 

"Have you told him yet? What did Yunho say?” Mr. Jung asked hurriedly, but Yuri just chuckled darkly, with that same emotionless face.

 

"He can have more with that woman." Yuri said bitterly, as she pulled out the bag she had prepared last night, "Your...Your leaving us?” Mr. Jung stuttered.

 

"Actually, all of you have left me alone since the moment you guys matchmake them together. You have no right to stop me now." Yuri said harshly, as she grabbed the paper and threw it at him.

 

"I'm no longer a Jung. Tell that son of yours he doesn’t have to take turned at night because he only has one wife and that’s not me." Yuri said, before walking out of the room.

 

"You...You can’t do this to us, Yuri! What about the child?!” Mr. Jung shouted.

 

"What child?” Mrs. Jung asked, confused as she approached them.

 

"Don't worry, from today onward, there will be no child.” Yuri choked out, as she brushed the stubborn tears on her face away.

 

"Oh my god!” Mrs. Jung gasps, when she finally realized the situation.

 

"You...Your having Yunho's child?” Mrs. Jung stuttered, shocked and surprised.

 

"Please don’t leave? We need you.” Mr. Jung said desperately.

 

"Funny. Since when do you guys need me? You have her already and she’s from a wealthy family, suit to be his bride, unlike me." Yuri said bitterly.

 

Yuri was about to walk down the stairs with the bag in her hand when Mrs. Jung pulled her back, stopping her, "No! Don’t go! I'm sorry!" Mrs. Jung cried.

 

"Let go of me.” Yuri said harshly, as she tried to pull her hand back but Mrs. Jung refused to let go.

 

"Careful!” Mr. Jung cried, but it was all too late as Yuri fell down the stairs.

 

"Quick! Call an ambulance!” Mr. Jung cried out to the maids, as he rushed down the stairs to where Yuri laid motionless.

 

"Yuri, open your eyes! Please, don’t scared me like this!” Mrs. Jung cried, and it became louder when she saw blood soaking through Yuri's white shadow stripe fit and flare dress.

 

A/N: see you guys tomorrow with more chapters <3