My Angel Yul

My Angel Yul

Chapter 30

 

The Jung's watch as Kangta fed Yunnie his food. They wanted to do it but he refuses to let them. He even refuses to let them hold the little boy.

 

Too bad Changmin wasn't there. He was in the room where Yuri is, still lying on the bed. He needed to make a report about what had happen and also, to gather more information about the suspect.

 

Yuri, on the other hand, was still unconscious even after almost a week.

 

The others had already gone back to their own task, only Kangta managed to switch into this operation.

 

"One more.” Kangta said, as he show Yunnie the last spoon full of rice and bbq meat, making him opened his mouth widely, showing off his baby teeth.

 

"Good boy." Kangta praises, making the little boy clapped his hands happily.

 

Suddenly, Yunnie stopped clapping. He looked around until he stopped at Yunho. Then he jumped a bit to get off the chair.

 

"What is it, Yunnie?” Kangta asked, once he gave the plate back to the maids so they could take it back to the kitchen to wash it.

 

"Mommy?” Yunnie asked, as he turned to looked back at Kangta.

 

"Mommy is still sleeping. Don’t disturb her okay?”

 

Yunnie pursed his lips sulkily. His mommy hasn’t play with him for days already and he wanted her to.

 

"How about this? After mommy wakes up, we can go to the amusement park together?” Kangta asked, wanting to cheer him up.

 

Yunnie quickly shook his head as he began to cry. He wanted his mommy now.

 

"Mommy.” He cried, hoping his mommy will appear.

 

Seeing that his technique didn't work, he sighed heavily. Scooping the crying Yunnie up into his arms, he began to rock the little boy gently.

 

"Shhh, don’t cry. Your mommy will kill me if she sees you cry." Kangta pleaded, but it only made him cry even louder.

 

"Give him to me!" Yunho demanded, not bearing to see his son cry anymore.

 

Ignoring him, Kangta continue to cooed at the little boy as he patted his small body gently.

 

"Mommy isn't well right now. Good boy won’t cry and make mommy sad, right?" Kangta said gently.

 

Yunnie closed his mouth tightly but his wet eyes were still looking at the older man sadly.

 

"Don’t make any sounds okay?” Kangta asked, sighing and the little boy nodded quickly, knowing that Kangta will bring him to see his mommy.

 

Kangta stood up and walked into the room. He knows that Yunho was following him from behind, making him sighed secretly. It seems like Yuri's ex-husband really has no shame at all.

 

Changmin looked up when he heard the cry from Yunnie. He looked at the little boy before looking at Yunho who was behind them. Frowning at Kangta, all he received in return was a shrugged.

 

"Mommy!" Yunnie cried, as he wave his hands towards Yuri, wanting to hug his mommy.

 

"Why hasn’t she woken up yet?” Yunho asked worriedly.

"Have you forgotten how many days she’s been dead before the funeral three years ago?” Kangta asked sarcastically, rolling his brown almond-shaped eyes.

 

Once Kangta was right next to the bed, he put Yunnie next to Yuri who quickly hugged his mommy, thinking that will wake her up. Seeing that it didn't, he kissed Yuri's cheeks gently before shaking her a bit but still nothing, "Mommy." He called.

 

"Call her again, baby. She can hear you." Changmin said.

 

"Mommy, Yunnie love mommy." He said, before kissing Yuri's cheeks again.

 

Walking up to Yunho, Changmin patted his shoulders a bit.

 

"She won’t wake up now. Not yet." Changmin said, with his back facing the scene that was happening between mommy and son.

 

"But when?” Yunho asked impatiently, still staring at Yuri.

 

"Soon. Pretty soon." Changmin said, finally turning back around to looked at Yunnie calling his mommy repeatedly, hoping that Yuri will wake up and play with him.

 

"Come on. Let's leave them alone." Changmin said, as he pulled Yunho out of the room.

 

"How is she?” Mr. Jung asked quickly, when he saw Yunho and Changmin coming out from the room.

 

"Still the same." Yunho sighed heavily, rubbing his hand on his face.

 

Hearing about Yuri's condition, Mrs. Jung rolled her eyes. Despite her wish to hold Yunnie, she still doesn't like having Yuri back with her son when it seems like Yuri has no respect for her. Sunny, on the other hand, is very polite and knows everything she likes and dislikes. That’s the perfect daughter-in-law she wanted.

 

"What about the man who wants to kill her?” Mr. Jung asked worriedly.

 

Yunho turned to looked at Changmin worriedly.

 

Changmin sighed. He knows that one day, this man will come and get his revenge on Yuri but he was hoping not when she was still like this.

 

"Don’t worry, we have everything under control." He promised the Jung's, even though he has the doubt about this whole plan.

 

"She will be safe, right?” Yunho asked hopingly.

 

Changmin sighed again. He can't predict the future but he hopes that her future will be bright and cheerful, full of happiness. She deserves happiness more than anyone else.

 

"You do know that after this, she will take Yunnie with her and leave you forever." Changmin said.

 

"What?!” Yunho and Mr. Jung shouted, shocked.

 

"I guess I said too much today!" Changmin gasps, before he quickly walked towards the kitchen to find something for his dry throat.

 

Yunho looked at his dad before following Changmin.

 

"What do you mean they are going to leave me forever?!” Yunho demanded, once he got into the kitchen.

 

Changmin sighed. Sometimes, he can be quite a chatter box but this is concerning Yunho, Yuri and Yunnie's happiness, too.

 

"If you love her, man, treat her well. She deserves happiness. No more tears but it seems like that girl your mom picked, she’s the one going to be with you in the end despite you two having Yunnie." Changmin said, after he finally managed to find the suitable words.

 

"You mean Sunny?! I don’t even like her and if I don't like her means I definitely won’t marry her! I want my Yuri back! I want my angel Yul back!" Yunho cried out in frustration, when it seems like they wanted him to be with Sunny rather than with the one he truly loves.

 

"Then prove your words before you lose your angel Yul forever." Changmin said, as he patted Yunho's shoulder before walking away, leaving Yunho all alone in the kitchen to think about what he should do.