My Angel Yul

My Angel Yul

Chapter 46

 

Yunnie giggled loudly as he splashed more water in the bathtub, using his small tiny hands.

 

“You are such a naughty boy. Too active for a kid your age.” Mr. Jung said, as he reached out for the bottle of baby shampoo and frowned.

 

“It’s already finished. Now, how are we going to bathe you?” Mr. Jung asked, looking at Yunnie.

 

Looking up at his grandpa, Yunnie pursed his lips.

 

“I guess you can’t have your hair washed.” Mr. Jung said, making Yunnie pursed his lips even longer.

 

“No shampoo! No bath!” Yunnie cried, as he pulled the spout to drain the tub.

 

“Fine, fine. I will ask the butler to go buy one for you.” Mr. Jung sighed, preparing to walk out from the bathroom, “No! We buy!” Yunnie cried, standing up from the tub wobbly.

 

Hearing what his grandson said, Mr. Jung sighed. It seems like his grandson is a very persistent and stubborn kid. Shaking his head while chuckling as he saw a mixture of Yunho and Yuri in Yunnie.

 

“Grandpa!” Yunnie cried out, to get his attention.

 

“Oh, I’m sorry. Where was I just now?” Mr. Jung asked, laughing.

 

Seeing what was happening, Yunnie pouted. Seems like his grandpa forgot about his shampoo.

 

“Shampoo.” Yunnie moaned.

 

“Oh, that's right. I’m sorry. I have forgotten about your shampoo.” Mr. Jung said sheepishly.

 

Turning around, Yunnie crossed his little arms in front of his chest, sulking.

 

“Is my grandson sulking right now?” Mr. Jung cooed, bending down to his level.

 

Seeing his grandson nod, Mr. Jung smiled. His grandson is very clever, adorable and cute. He will be delighted if he can take care of Yunnie when his son and his soon-to-be daughter-in-law are busy with work. He can’t wait to raise him to be someone like...hmmm. He hasn't thought about that yet but he quickly shrugged it off. The important thing is that he can raise his grandson and there was no need for a nanny because he was already there.

 

Turning to looked at his grandpa, Yunnie started pouting again, when he saw that his grandpa was deep in his thoughts again. Climbing out from the tub, he started walking towards the door. Once he got to the door, he try reaching up to open it but of course, he was too short to reach the doorknob. Looking around, he started to pouted even more.

 

“This is a very good house. There's a playground and market nearby and the neighbours are very friendly.” The real estate agent said.

 

Listening, Yunho nodded his head a few times while Yuri walked towards the window. Looking outside, she couldn't help but smiled when she caught sight of the beach.

 

“What about the security is this area?” Yuri asked, as she turned back to look at them.

 

“Don’t you worry, this area is safe.” The agent said, smiling.

 

“Do you like this one, baby?” Yunho asked, as he turned to looked at Yuri tenderly.

 

Looking around the house once more, she turned her attention back to him.

 

“Well, it does have a playground nearby and market too, and I'm sure Yunnie will liked to go to the beach.” Yuri said, smiling.

 

Hearing the responses from Yuri, Yunho sighed. He does like the house but he wanted her to like the house too, and think of it as a new home for them, not thinking about Yunnie all the time.

 

“However, I do prefer something more simple. This house is too big for us.” Yuri said, looking around the house.

 

“But I like this one.” Yunho said, pouting.

 

Changmin was just checking the computer when Kangta entered the bedroom, looking around.

 

“Hey, where's Yunnie?” Kangta asked.

 

“Mr. Jung wanted to give him a bath so they must be in the bathroom.” Changmin replied, with his dark brown, almond-shaped eyes on the computer screen.

 

“Seems like if Yuri remarries him, both the Jung men will be the happiest person ever.” Kangta said, sitting down. Hearing what Kangta said, Changmin chuckled. Indeed, it seems like the one who really, really wants Yuri to remarried Yunho again, is himself and Mr. Jung.

 

“That couple hasn’t come home yet?” Changmin asked, standing up to stretched as he finished his work.

 

“Not yet. I bet Yuri will be moving into his room from now on.” Kangta sighed.

 

“Are you jealous?” Changmin asked, turning to looked at his friend for the first time since he came into the room. Not replying, Kangta just sighed again. Yes, he is jealous but he wanted the best for Yuri so if she's happy then he's happy with her.

 

“As long as this brings Yuri and Yunnie the happiness they deserve then I will give my full support.” Kangta said, making Changmin smiled, knowing how hard it is for him.