My Angel Yul

My Angel Yul

Chapter 32

 

Sipping the warm cup of water slowly, Yuri put it back down on the nightstand. She turned back to looked at Yunnie and smiled, seeing him sleeping next to her. He has been about being ignored by her during her coma and refuses to be taken away, even for a second.

 

"Sleep more, sweetie pie. Mommy is here." Yuri whispered, and kissed his chubby cheeks gently.

 

Once she knows that her son wouldn't wake up crying for her again, she pulled the blanket to cover his small body before quietly getting off the bed. She reached out for the empty mug and slowly walked towards the door. She wanted to bring it to the kitchen.

 

"Yul.”

 

Halfway to the kitchen, she stop when hearing Yunho's voice. Closing her eyes, she sighed. Then she turned around to looked at him straight in the eye.

 

"Its blackpearl for you, Mr. Jung Yunho." Yuri said coldly.

 

Yunho sighed when receiving her cold treatment again. Ever since she woke up again, he never once gave up on trying to put everything back together with her, trying to start a new life with her and their son but she was just too stubborn.

 

"Why can’t we begin a new life again? You know that I still love you." He said.

 

Chuckling at what came out of his mouth, she shook her head. Sometimes, she forgets how funny he can be, "Love? Love for you is just a game. One time you said you love me. You will only love me for the rest of your life. Then when that Sunny came along, you switch your love to her. Why should I believe in you again?” Yuri asked coldly.

 

"I'm sorry if I hurtled your feelings. I have already learn my mistakes and I really want to...”

 

"I'm sorry, Mr. Jung Yunho, but I have work to do. I don't have time standing here, chatting with you." Yuri said, and walked into the kitchen.

 

Without wasting any second, he followed her from behind. He will never give up until he can get her back.

 

Once she finished washing the mug and putting it away, she opened the refrigerator. She looked inside and found some watermelon she had already cut up earlier.

 

"I only love you, Yuri. Only you. That time I was blind. I was too...” Yunho started, but was interrupted by a ringing sound.

 

Taking out her phone, she pushed on the talked button.

 

"Yes, I am." Yuri said, as she put down the bowl of watermelon.

 

"Don’t worry, I will catch him in no time." She said, with her back facing Yunho.

 

"Yunnie is ready to start the lesson. I can assure you he will be better than me." She said, after a short pauses, "Don’t worry, sir. He's ready." She said, before sniffing, holding in her tears desperately.

 

"What do you mean?!” Yunho snapped, as he grabbed the phone from her and switched it off.

 

"What are you doing?!” Yuri cried, turning around to face him hurriedly. Trying to get her phone back but failed when he quickly put it into his pocket.

 

"Yunnie is our son. I don’t want him to be in danger." Yunho said seriously.

 

"Excuse me. I think you have forgotten that you have no son. Your cute Sunny isn't pregnant yet. Yunnie is my son." She replied back bravely.

 

"God! What do I have to do to make you see how sincere I am?! I feel like I'm going crazy already with this love towards you!" He groaned, not being able to hold in his frustration any longer.

 

"Nothing. You can do nothing." She muttered, and simply walked away. Upon entering the room, she quickly locked the door, knowing that Yunho had followed her from behind.

 

"Yuri! I still love you and I know that you still love me, too!” Yunho screamed, as he pounded on the door.

 

Wiping the tears on her cheeks away, she got into bed next to her son who was starting to wake up again.

 

"How can you be so evil to me, Yunho Oppa? Can’t you see that I'm still hurting." She choke out.

 

"Mommy?” Yunnie asked in puzzlement, seeing his mommy crying.

 

"Oh honey, I'm so sorry for waking you up. Come on, let's go back to sleep." She said hurriedly, as she kissed his chubby cheeks gently and cooed him lovingly.