My Angel Yul

My Angel Yul

Chapter 21

 

"Yun, Sunny is your fiancé now and she loves you." Mrs. Jung said, not wanting to lose her face if the engagement was called off.

 

"And from what I know, Yuri is still my wife and she also have my son with her." Yunho said seriously, even though he was confused about everything.

 

What he remember when waking up in his hotel room was running towards the closed door he saw Yuri and that other women entering, turned back to see who had stopped him from pounding on the door to see an unknown guy who he didn't know or see before he fainted.

 

"A...A son?” Mrs. Jung choke out, shocked and surprised, bringing Yunho back to the present.

 

"I want her back. I want my angel Yul back and I don’t care whether you like it or not. I want my Yuri back." Yunho said, before getting off the bed and walking out from the room.

 

Sunny smiled up to see him when she saw him coming out but her smile faded away when he simply walked pass her without another word.

 

"Yunho Oppa, what’s wrong?” Sunny called, but he just ignored her.

 

Yuri watched Yunnie played around with his favourite toy before sighing heavily. She looked around the room and sighed again. Even though she tried to make their life as normal as possible, she knows that her son knows that they aren't like any other normal families.

 

"Yunnie." She called, as she scooped him up into her arms.

 

Yunnie giggled as he jumped a bit playfully. Then, he wrapped his tiny arms around her neck with his feet still pushing him up.

 

Yuri smiled to see him so energetic this very morning.

 

"Do you love mommy, sweetie pie?” She asked.

 

Yunnie bobbled his head up and down before lying his small body on hers.

 

"Yunnie love mommy." He said in his babyish voice.

 

"Mommy love Yunnie?” He asked, looking into her eyes with his own and she smiled.

 

"Of course, sweetie pie. You are mommy’s life, soul and everything." Yuri confessed, making him nod happily.

 

A man put on a cap and looked around suspiciously, to see if he saw anyone that might recognize him but when he didn't, a grin appeared on his face.

 

"I will get my revenge soon.” The guy laughed as he walked out from the bus stand.

 

"Are you sure?” Mr. Park asked worriedly.

 

The policemen nodded quickly, scared. He knows that Mr. Park will be angry when he hear the news.

 

"When did this happen?” Mr. Park asked, standing up from his chair to pace back and forth.

 

"Just this morning, sir. He ran away using the tunnel he dug since three years ago." The policemen reported hurriedly.

 

"And you all found it just now?” Mr. Park asked, starting to get angry as he stopped pacing to turned to looked at the policemen.

 

He nodded quickly before taking a step back when Mr. Park slammed his fist down onto the table angrily.

 

"Call everyone who used to be in this cases. Alert his family, too." Mr. Park decided before sighing, "Call Yuri too, and tell her that this is important, whether she likes it or not. She's the one who solved this case last time and was able to catch him.”

 

Nodding to what the boss said, the policemen ran out to do what he was assign to do.

 

A/N: i'm sorry for taking so long update again but luckily, my connection came back and i hope it remains like this