My Angel Yul

My Angel Yul

Chapter 52

 

Coming out from the bathroom after blow drying her hair, Yuri walked towards her old dresser which was still there after three years and reached out for her old hair brush which was still there also. Brushing her hair, Yuri smiled when she felt Yunho's hands on her shoulder.

 

“You are so beautiful.” Yunho whispered, bending down to kiss along Yuri's neck after removing her hair to the side.

 

“I will admit I'm beautiful but tonight Yunnie is sleeping with us.” Yuri said, before Yunho could remove her white empire waist with bow at the center front, jones new york luxurious lace nightdress which hit above her ankle, “What?” Yunho asked, shocked.

 

“Honey, don’t tell me you want Yunnie to sleep with daddy.” Yuri said, shaking her head while smiling.

 

“But...But he has his own room. Sweetheart.” Yunho moaned, pouting cutely.

 

Standing up from her dresser, Yuri came face to face with Yunho when she turned around to cup his face and leaned in to kissed his lips gently.

 

“You are handsome tonight but I'm going to pick up my beautiful baby to sleep with us tonight.” Yuri said, winking cutely at him before walking towards the door but he grabbed her hand, turning her back around to face him.

 

“Sweetheart, let daddy sleep with him tonight. Please?” Yunho said, as he cup her buttock, pulling her towards him. Seems like she has to make Yunho understand that they have a son already who needs their love.

 

“But Yunnie has never been apart from me for that long.” Yuri said, trying to pushed Yunho away but failed miserably since he had a tight hold on her.

 

“Well, it seems like he doesn't anymore since daddy is pouring all of his love to our son.” Yunho said, before burying his face into her neck to smell her fruity scent while one hand cupped her buttock and another her back expertly.

 

“No fair.” Yuri moaned, feeling Yunho on her tender spot.

 

Pulling back to looked at her, Yunho just grinned.

 

“You always do that to get what you want.” She mumbled, hitting him on the shoulder playfully.

 

“Hey, I can't help it when I know where all your weak spots are at.” Yunho said proudly.

 

Sticking her tongue out at him childishly, she gasps when he simply sweep her off her feet, bringing her to the bed.

 

“Sweetheart, I have no idea how I survived without you for those three years but now, I won’t let you out of my reach again.” Yunho whispered, tracing the shape of her lips.

 

“Because of you, I almost got killed and lost Yunnie, too.” Yuri choked out, running her fingers through his hair, “I’m so sorry. I really am sorry for making you suffer.” Yunho whispered sadly, resting his forehead against hers. Smiling, she cupped his face and pulled him down for a kiss.

 

“I forgive you.” Yuri whispered, against his lips.

 

“And I really appreciate it.” Yunho whispered, before kissing her again.

 

“Which one do you want to uses today?” Mr. Jung asked, showing Yunnie the different flavors of the toothpaste he bought.

 

Looking at all the colorful tubes, he reached out for one.

 

“This one.” Yunnie said happily, as he held onto the strawberry flavour.

 

“A very good choice.” Mr. Jung said, as he put a tiny amount onto Yunnie's toothbrush.

 

“Now, we brush our teeth.” Mr. Jung announces.

 

Both, the grandpa and grandson started to brush their teeth happily. They even compete to see who can make more bubbles, too.

 

“I win.” Mr. Jung cheered happily.

 

Pouting, Yunnie pulled on a long face before crying out loudly, “Mommy!”

 

“Isn’t that Yunnie?” Yuri asked breathlessly, pulling away from Yunho.

 

"Maybe daddy took his his teddy away.” Yunho whispered, keeping his attention on her chest.

 

“Stop. Stop. I need to check on Yunnie.” Yuri said quickly, trying to pushed him away.

 

“Don’t worry, he's fine with dad.” Yunho said, before making her moan again.

 

Trying to stop his movements, he leaned down to simply kissed her to distract her.

 

“Honey.” Yuri choked out, throwing her head back.

 

“Yes, sweetheart?” Yunho asked, kissing his way down.

 

“Yunnie.” Yuri moaned, clutching onto the bedsheets.

 

“Daddy is looking after him so don’t worry.” Yunho said, crawling his way back up.

 

“You always do this.” Yuri choked out, before Yunho leaned back in for another kissed, silencing her for the night.

 

A/N: see you guys again tomorrow with three more updates <3