My Angel Yul

My Angel Yul

Chapter 31

 

Sunny entered the Jung's house like it was her home already. She still can't believe that Yunho simply ignored her for his ex-wife who they thought had died three years ago but Mrs. Jung had already reassure her that the wedding was still going according to plan but she wanted to make sure that nothing can come in between them. Her eyes scan around the living room until it landed on the man whom they all call Changmin who was busy talking on the phone while another man whom they call Kangta was doing sits up with the little boy on his back. Once her eyes landed on Yunho, it widened. Yunho was sitting on the couch quietly, staring or more like glaring at Kangta.

 

"Yunho Oppa.” Sunny moaned, but Yunho just ignored her.

 

Biting her pale pink lower lips angrily, Sunny quickly composes herself before she regret doing anything in front of him. She didn't want Yunho to hate her. She loves him too much. She couldn't imagine herself without him.

 

"Don’t worry, sir. Everything is under control." Changmin said lastly, before disconnecting the call.

 

He looked around and snickered at Sunny who was getting ignored. Then he nudged Kangta softly before scooping Yunnie up into his arms.

 

"Time for sleeping beauty to wake up." He said.

 

"Finally. I thought I have to make Yunnie cried for her to wake up." Kangta said, standing back up, ignoring the deadly look from Yunho.

 

The three of them quickly walk into the room, ignoring the presences of Sunny. Sunny shook on the sofa angrily. She couldn't believe her eyes at all. Without wasting anymore time, she let herself into the room, looking for a chance to kick the woman that was threatening her love life out.

 

Kangta took Yunnie from Changmin and held the boy. He gave him a signal, making Yunnie nod.

 

Changmin leaned down and took Yuri's hand and carefully presses on a pressure point.

 

"Its time to wake up, sleeping beauty. You have been sleeping for a thousands years now." He whispered.

 

Kangta signaled something to Yunnie and he quickly opened his mouth.

 

"Mommy!” He called loudly.

 

Yunho's eyes open widely seeing Yuri's fingers moving slightly. Rushing forward, he pushed Changmin aside and quickly grab ahold of Yuri's hands.

 

"Yul, open your eyes. Please?" He urged.

 

"Yun...nie.” Yuri murmured weakly.

 

"Open your eyes, my angel Yul." Yunho urged, Yuri's hands gently.

 

"Come on, Kangta. Let's leave them alone." Changmin whispered, walking passed him to the door.

 

Unwillingly, Kangta obeyed. He put the boy next to Yuri and Yunnie quickly put his tiny hands on top of Yunho's, wanting his mommy to wake up quickly and play with him.

 

"Out." Kangta said coldly, staring at Sunny.

 

"You can’t order me around!" Sunny muttered angrily.

 

"True but if you are still stubborn.” Kangta said, bringing up his fist, "I won’t have any mercy.”

 

Rectangular-shaped face turning pale, Sunny looked behind him at Yunho, hoping he will help her out but his only focus was on Yuri. Biting her lower lips angrily, she stormed out.

 

"I hope you are right, Changmin." Kangta muttered, before walking out without glancing back.

 

Changmin turned to looked at the little family on the bed and smiled happily.

 

"This is the best for them." He said confidently.

 

Changmin walked out from the room. He didn't forget to close the door, leaving the separated couple inside alone with their son.

 

Yuri struggle to open her eyes. The first image she saw was a blur but she can still hear voices. She knows those voices belong to someone she loves but her headache was making it hard for her to recognize who it was. She closed her eyes and moaned weakly.

 

"Yul, wake up." Yunho urged, as he her hands gently.

 

"Mommy.” Yunnie called, before turning to looked at Yunho.

 

*Flashback*

 

"Yunnie, listen to mommy closely okay. Don’t get close to them at all alright? Only with mommy and uncle Minnie, okay baby?” She said, making Yunnie nod quickly.

 

"Good boy." She said, as she kissed his forehead gently.

 

*End of Flashback*

 

With a cry, Yunnie jumped up and landed his small feet to Yunho's chest.

 

Stunned, Yunho fell onto the ground seeing that his own son was attacking him. He tried to get close to Yuri to wake her up but Yunnie was blocking his way.

 

"Baby, this is daddy. I'm your daddy." Yunho said desperately, but Yunnie didn't care as he lifted up his small little fists, ready to start hitting him if he came closer.

 

"Baby.” Yunho called again, but it seems like Yunnie didn't care about his words, about the truth.

 

Yuri blinked her eyes a few more times when she can heard Yunho's pleading voice.

 

"Baby?” She called weakly, pushing herself to sit up.

 

Yunnie quickly turned around to face his mommy and jumped up onto the bed, quickly hugging her happily, "Mommy!” He cried out.

 

"Yul, are you still in pain? Does anywhere still hurt?” Yunho asked worriedly, ignoring the glare from the kid.