My Angel Yul

My Angel Yul

Chapter 12

 

Tiffany and Yuri enter the club, giggling with the jokes each other made.

 

"So, your going by Jungeun from now on, huh?” Tiffany asked, giggling as she gave a signal to the bartender to give her and Yuri a drink.

 

"Haha, very funny." Yuri wiggled her nose in a cute way, making them giggle again.

 

"Thank you." Yuri said, when the bartender put their drinks in front of them.

 

"Why are you always the polite one, huh?” Tiffany asked, sipping her drink.

 

"Because I'm the best and you know it.” Yuri replied, with a peace sign, making them giggle even more.

 

"Hey girls." Someone called, making Yuri and Tiffany turned to see who it was and smile.

 

"Hey yourself, playboy." Yuri said, giggling.

 

"Say? How about a little dance show?” Changmin asked, as he pulled Yuri's hand towards him.

 

"Aw, did you forget about my little prince charming and expect me to forgive you?” Yuri asked teasingly, making Changmin chuckled.

 

"Come on. For old times sake?" Changmin said, winking cutely.

 

Not knowing what to do or say, Yuri follow Changmin to the center of the dance room and join the others, moving her hourglass body to the beat of the music, ignoring all the people around her.

 

Yunho was drinking his fifth cup of beer when Taeyeon nudged him softly, making him raised a thick eyebrow at her.

 

"There are so many people over there." Taeyeon said, pointing to the dance floor.

 

"Seems like someone is dancing over there." Sunny said, as she leaned in closer to Yunho but he just ignored her, "No, they aren't. The people are cheering at something." Donghee said.

 

"Let’s go check it out." Taeyeon winked at them before walking towards the crowd.

 

"Yunho Oppa, stay here with me and don’t go, please?" Sunny moaned but Yunho had already pulled his hand away from hers, joining his friends at the dance floor.

 

When Yunho got to the dance floor, he saw that everyone was watching a couple dances. He was about to go back to their table but something stopped him, making him turned back to looked at the couples.

 

"Yuri.” Yunho choked out, shocked when he looked at the women more closely.

 

"Thanks for the dance, handsome." Yuri said, after the song ended.

 

"As punishment, I will pay for the drinks." Changmin said, making Yuri giggled.

 

"Cool. Tomorrow’s tickets, breakfast and lunch, too." Yuri said, as she walked back to where Tiffany was sitting, waiting for her.

 

"Ah, you love to make me go bankrupt, huh?" Changmin chuckled.

 

"Aw, don’t you love my son anymore?” Yuri asked, giving her best puppy-dog eyes, making him laughed.

 

"Of course I love him and you but give me a break, will you?" Changmin said, shaking his head.

 

"No can do." Yuri shook her head quickly before crying out, seeing him moving his long fingers.

 

"Ah, don't tickle me." Yuri said, moving away from Changmin, making him chuckled as he put his hands back down.

 

"Alright, times up. Yuri promised a date with her sweetie pie already and we don’t want to get blame for getting her tired tomorrow." Tiffany said, giggling as she walked up to Yuri and Changmin.

 

"So, what time should I come pick you two up?” Changmin asked.

 

"So, you agree to be the bank?” Yuri asked, giving Changmin another pair of her famous puppy-dog eyes.

 

"Only to your son but not you. You have your own money. Besides, I want to celebrate his belated birthday last year." Changmin said, as he pushed Yuri's forehead with his finger lightly.

 

"Stingy Oppa." Yuri said, as she stuck her tongue out at him childishly. Unknown to her, Yunho was staring at her the whole time, not blinking one bit.