My Angel Yul

My Angel Yul

Chapter 44

 

Looking around the store, Yuri couldn't help but blushed madly.

 

“Yunho Oppa!” She hissed, but he just squeezed her hand gently in reply.

 

“I know you want to buy me nightdress and undergarments but this is still working hour!” Yuri continued to hisses, pulling Yunho, hoping he will stop but he didn't, “Stop worrying. I’m the boss. Who dares to say anything to me?” Yunho said proudly.

 

“Oh, this looks good on you.” He comment, as he pulled out a white square neckline, sleeveless calvin klein reveal chemise.

 

Looking around, Yuri noticed a few customers looking at them.

 

“Oppa, I need to go buy some milk for Yunnie.” Yuri whispered, wanting to leave Yunho to his business since she was getting embarrassed, shopping around with him while he bought her y night clothes.

 

Ignoring her whining, he simply reached out to pulled another light blue, sleeveless eileen west short floral chemise and put it against her body.

 

“Woah. I will take this one, too.” Yunho said cheerfully, as he added the chemise to the clothes the sale associate was holding onto.

 

“I think this is enough already.” Yuri said, looking at all the clothes piling up.

 

“Not yet.” Yunho said, bringing her to her undergarments.

 

Seeing that whatever she says, fell on deaf ears, Yuri gave up, sighing heavily. There was no point telling him to stop because he will never stop until he was done.

 

Half an hour later, the couples was seen walking around, holding hands while Yunho's other hand was full of shopping bags, all for Yuri. Walking passed everyone, he ignored the looks other threw their way or the whispers since he was too happy with his life now since it was complete again. He had his angel Yul back and a son, too. Well, maybe he needed some more time to accept the truth about him being a dad since he still wanted to spend some more time alone with his angel Yul, “Oppa, I need to buy something in there.” Yuri said, as she pointed towards the pharmacy, “Are you sick?” Yunho asked worriedly.

 

“No, I'm not sick but I need to buy milk for Yunnie since his is almost done.” She explained.

 

“Buy milk in a pharmacy?” Yunho asked, shocked.

 

“We were supposed to go buy it at the market if you had listened to me instead of shopping for me that you weren't even paying any attetion to what I was saying.” Yuri pointed out.

 

Seeing that he was to blamed for forgetting his son's milk, he didn't say anything but grinned.

 

"Come on then. Let's go get Yunnie his milk." Yunho said, pulling her towards the pharmacy. Walking towards the pharmacy, he couldn't wait for tonight to arrived.

 

Blinking his eyes sleepily, Yunnie looked around before realizing that he wasn't in the room he shared with his mommy. Sitting up, he continued to looked around until it fell on Mr. Jung who was sleeping next to him and remembered that this man introduces himself as his grandpa.

 

Getting off the bed all by himself, his tiny feet touch the floor as he started walking towards the door. Once he got to the door, he try reaching up for the doorknob but he was too small. Looking around, he found a chair which can helped him reached the doorknob easily.

 

With all his might, he pushed the chair towards the door before climbing up. His little hands reached out for the doorknob again, and try to open it but since the chair wasn't pushed all the way towards the door, he fell down. Hearing Yunnie cried, Mr. Jung quickly got up. At first, he was puzzled, not seeing Yunnie beside him anymore before he realized his grandson was crying on the floor and quickly went towards him to picked him up.

 

“Shhh, it’s okay. I'm here now.” Mr. Jung coaxed, rocking the little boy gently.

 

Looking at his grandpa, Yunnie bit his lower lips before showing the older man his head.

 

Seeing the red spot on Yunnie's head, Mr. Jung quickly rubbed it, trying to make him feel better. After he was better, he looked around and noticed the chair near the door.

 

“You wanted to go out?” Mr. Jung asked, looking at Yunnie to see him nod.

 

“Milk.” Yunnie moaned, as he rubbed his small tummy hungrily.

 

“Oh yes, milk. You need to drink now.” Mr. Jung said, and quickly walked towards the door with Yunnie in his arms,“Do you know where your mom put your bottles?” Mr. Jung asked, looking at Yunnie.

 

Seeing that he was pointing at the kitchen, Mr. Jung went downstairs to make a bottle for Yunnie.

 

Once they got into the kitchen, Mr. Jung put Yunnie down on the counter before making him a bottle but after his first bottle, he was still hungry since there wasn't that much milk yet.

 

Looking around, he found a tin of chocolate powder.