My Angel Yul

My Angel Yul

Chapter 6

 

Yuri watched with sad eyes as every maid were busy preparing the wedding. She covered to control her emotion and walked back upstairs, not wanting to cry in front of anyone.

 

"Where are you going?” Yuri asked, when she bump into Yunho.

 

"Out. I need to pick up the tuxedo." Yunho said cheerfully, not even noticing the gloom expression on Yuri's face, "Oh.”

 

With that, Yuri continued to walked away. She glanced at the room next to hers, crying in her heart to see the decoration. It was even grander that her wedding with Yunho.

 

"Five more days.” Yuri murmured sadly, before adding, "Is there anyroom for us here anymore?”

 

Unknown to her, Mr. Jung was watching her action. His eyes widen to see her touching her stomach and knew immediately about the baby.

 

"Oh my god.” He choked out quietly.

 

Yunho frowned to see Yuri's shoulders slumped. He approached her and put his hands on her shoulders gently, "What's wrong, honey?” Yunho asked, as he turned her around to face him.

 

"Yunnie Oppa.” Yuri called, as she looked up into his eyes.

 

"Do you still love me?” Yuri asked, unconsciously holding her breath.

 

Yunho chuckled to hear her question. He leaned in to plant a kiss against her red lips.

 

"Of course I do." Yunho answered.

 

"Then what about her? What about Sunny?” Yuri asked slowly, and the cheerfulness on his face was immediately gone.

 

"Are you trying to make me angry?” Yunho muttered, as he walked towards the bed.

 

Yuri shook her head quickly. She didn't want to make him angry.

 

"No, I didn't mean it. Please don’t be angry at me?" Yuri cried.

 

"I'm sleeping in the next room." Yunho sighed as he walked towards the door.

 

"No, Oppa, please?” Yuri pleaded, but he just ignored her.

 

"Oppa, you promise I was going to be the only one in your heart, your only wife." Yuri cried, as he was about to slam the door.

 

"You promised me when you proposed to me. Why are you doing this to me? Aren’t I good enough for you?” Yuri added, between her cries.

 

Mr. Jung quickly stopped walking when he heard crying and watched his son and daughter-in-law.

 

"You couldn't even give me a child. What do you expect me to do?" Yunho stated, after a while and slammed the door shut in front of her face.

 

Yuri's watery eyes were wide open at his words.

 

"You want her because you think I'm impotent, right?" Yuri cried, but there wasn't any answer from Yunho. Yuri clutched her hands into a fists and bit her lower lips.

 

"Fine. If that is the way you want it then there is no more reason for me to stay here anymore." Yuri muttered, as she ran to her own bedroom.

 

Mr. Jung quickly rushed after his daughter-in-law. He didn't want this to happen.

 

"Dear." Mr. Jung called, but Yuri didn't answer him but just sobbed against the pillow.

 

"His mind is clouded right now so don’t worry. I'm sure he will apologize to you tomorrow." Mr. Jung said hurriedly.

 

Yuri lifted her tear-stained face up and looked at the older man without a smile on her face.

 

"He won’t. He won’t come back to me. His heart is with her now." Yuri said, as she pulled herself together and walked towards her father-in-law.

 

"I'm sorry for being a mistake in this family." Yuri cried.

 

Mr. Jung quickly her back. His heart was crying too, to see her so miserable. She was so innocent in this matter.

 

"Have some rest and don’t follow your emotions right now. Tomorrow, I will try to talk with him okay.” Mr. Jung said, as he kissed her forehead gently.

 

Yuri watched him walked out from the bedroom before her hand went to her tummy.

 

"We are unwanted in here, my child. You are unwanted." Yuri whispered softly, tears rolling down her face.