My Angel Yul

My Angel Yul

Chapter 3

 

Yunho was watching TV when his parents approach him. He smiled up at them even though his heart was wondering why they weren't going anywhere today like they usually did. Yuri wasn't there with him. Even though today is Sunday, she still had class that morning. She did try to change it but she couldn't do anything at all.

 

"Yunho, are you busy now?” Mr. Jung asked, as he and his wife took a seat on the sofa, opposite of him.

 

"No, dad. What is it?" Yunho answered, turning off the tv.

 

"In that case, I want you to go to the Lee's and picked their daughter up. Bring her around town. She just got back from the USA." Mrs. Jung said.

 

"Huh?”

 

Yunho looked at his parents in puzzlement. He had a feeling that there was something fishy happening right now but didn't know what it was.

 

"She's a very cute and awesome girl. You will like her." Mrs. Jung added.

 

"But I have a wife already." Yunho choked out.

 

"Yes, we know but even until now, she hasn’t produce any heir to this family!" Mrs. Jung snapped.

 

"We are trying right now." Yunho answered.

 

"I don’t want to hear anymore excuses! Go change into something suitable and entertain Miss Lee!" Mrs. Jung snapped, as she glared at her son.

 

Unwillingly, Yunho roses from his seat and walk up the stairs. He knows this will hurt Yuri's feelings as it does to him.

 

Yuri walked out from the blue BMW cooper with a smile on her face. She was already planning for their anniversary and hopefully, Yunho will agree with her.

 

"I'm home!" Yuri announces loudly, as she walked into the mansion.

 

"Honey." Yuri called, as she entered their bedroom but Yunho wasn't there either.

 

Yuri frowned. Yunho told her that he will bring her out today after class and already chose the dress for her to wear. She put her bag down on the table and walked out of the room.

 

"Dad, mom." Yuri greeted politely, when she bumped into them.

 

"Have you finished your classes today?” Mr. Jung asked.

 

"Yes, dad. Errr...Have you seen Yunho?” Yuri asked politely.

 

Mr. Jung turned to looked at his wife. Actually, it was his wife’s idea to matchmake their son with the Lee’s daughter.

 

"He has something to do outside. You do know he will take over the company after graduating." Mrs. Jung said quickly, as she pulled her husband away.

 

Yuri felt like something was wrong with their attitude but shook it off. She walked back into the bedroom to change her clothes.

 

"He will come back soon and bring me out." Yuri told herself, blushing.

 

Yunho put his cup of coffee down on the table. His brown almond-shaped eyes were looking at the girl in front of him.

 

"You are looking at me again." Sunny said shyly, and he chuckled.

 

"So, how long have you been studying in the USA?” Yunho asked, as he smiled at her.

 

"About three years. Then my mom told me to come back here and continue my studies here." Sunny replied.

 

"Cool." Yunho said, sipping more of his drinks.

 

Yuri was just walking out from the bathroom with her hands rubbing the blue towel to her wet mid-shoulder length, dark brown hair when Yunho entered the bedroom. She smiled up at him.

 

"Your back." Yuri said cheerfully, as she put the towel onto the chair and walked towards him.

 

"You must be tired. I will prepare you some warm water." Yuri said, as she gently massages his shoulders.

 

Yunho didn't say anything as his mind was still on the girl he had been spending time with today.