My Angel Yul

My Angel Yul

Chapter 54

 

Following Yuri down the stairs, Yunho kept quiet but had a wide grin spread across his face before he quickly lowered his head when she turned to glared at him.

 

“I can’t believe you. You are no longer a child. You have a responsibility. How can I expect you to take good care of the family if you keep being so childish?” Yuri groaned, turning her back towards him to continue her way downstairs.

 

“Oh, come on. It’s not like they can’t do work without me.” Yunho said, before shrugging.

 

Stopping halfway down the stairs, she turned back around to looked at him.

 

“What did you say?” Yuri choked out.

 

“I said, why are you so worried about them? You should be worried about me instead.” Yunho said, pouting as he pointed at himself.

 

“Why should I worried about you?! You looked healthy enough to me!” Yuri cried, widening her eyes at him.

 

“That's the thing. I'm not healthy.” Yunho moaned, hoping for another round of love making with Yuri.

 

When he saw that she wasn't believing him, he quickly place his hand on his chest where his heart is at and groaned in pain.

 

“Yunho Oppa." Yuri said worriedly, rushing to stand right in front of him.

 

"Are you okay? Where does it hurt?” She asked, inspecting him to see where he was hurt.

 

Taking her hands in his, he brought it up to his chest while he put his other hand on her hips.

 

“Hmmm. It beats normally.” Yuri said, looking up at Yunho but he just shook his head quickly before groaning as he pretended to faint.

 

“Come on, let’s go back to your room so I can check on you.” She said hurriedly, as she helped him climbed the stairs.

 

Biting her pale pink lower lips, Sunny kept her small fingers from ringing the doorbell. Her ego was still hurting from what happened yesterday but her mom had insisted for her to go over to the Jung masion and talked with Yunho with the help of Mrs. Jung who was still on her side.

 

Taking in a deep breath, Sunny rang the doorbell and waited for a while until someone came to opened the door, “Auntie!” Sunny cried, as she hugged the older woman.

 

“Darling, come inside.” Mrs. Jung said, after hugging Sunny back.

 

Nodding, she followed the older woman into the house, planning to get what she wants and that is Yunho and to become Mrs. Sunny Jung.

 

Looking around, hoping to catch any sight of Yunho, her eyes widened when it caught onto Changmin and Kangta who was watching Mr. Jung talking to Yunnie. Just looking at the little boy, her face expression change to disgusts. Who was he to have any rights to claim that he was the son of Jung Yunho? Did he and his mom have no shamed? She was the only women that should be carrying and giving birth to Yunho's child, not some other women.

 

Taking off his light blue van heusen textured button-down shirt, Yunho laid back down so that Yuri could check on him.

 

“Your heart is beating normally. Nothing seems to be wrong and you have no inner wounds anywhere.” Yuri said, frowning.

 

Getting up from the bed, she turned to looked at him suspiciously.

 

“But it does hurt.” Yunho said, touching his chest.

 

“No, it’s not. You are just lying.” Yuri stated, crossing her arms.

 

“But I'm in pain. Sweetheart.” Yunho moaned, pouting.

 

Giving him another looked before groaning loudly, she kneel back on the bed to start checking on him again, “Nothing is wrong with you.” Yuri said, about to stand back up to scold him when she found herself under him, "Oppa, what are you?" Yuri started, but was interrupted when Yunho sealed her lips shut with his.

 

Feeling someone's eyes on him, Yunnie looked up and caught sight of Sunny. Giving her a weird look, he turned back to looked at his grandpa who was showing him a big teddy bear.

 

“Bang bang!” Yunnie cried loudly, as he jumped up a bit to show how serious he is.

 

“But guns are very dangerous.” Mr. Jung coaxes softly.

 

Seeing that he wasn't getting what he wanted, Yunnie looked away while crossing his arms sulkily.

 

“How about we go to the theme park? We can watch the dolphins in the water.” Mr. Jung suggested.

 

“Actually, Yuri and I brought him to see the dolphins a few weeks ago.” Changmin said, smiling.

 

“Honey, don’t do this to your grandpa, please?” Mr. Jung begged.

 

Ignoring him, Yunnie kept his face turned away.

 

“Why are you so soft on him? He is nothing but trouble.” Sunny said, not being able to keep quiet.

 

Hearing what Sunny said, Kangta, Changmin and Mr. Jung turned to glared at her while Mrs. Jung turned to looked at her, shocked. Touching the baby hair framing her face, she smiled sweetly at Mrs. Jung as she wrapped her arms around the older woman.

 

“Auntie, do you think I look beautiful today? My mom bought me this dress from California.” Sunny said, smiling sweetly.

 

“Wh...What did you just said?” Mrs. Jung choked out, still not believing her ears.

 

“My mom bought this dress from California.” Sunny repeated, a bit puzzle with the question.

 

“No, before that.” Mrs. Jung said hurriedly.

 

Frowning, Sunny thought for a bit before a smile came onto her face.

 

“You mean when I said, why are you so soft on him because he is nothing but trouble?” Sunny said, before gasping in pain when Mrs. Jung's right hand landed on her cheeks.

 

“Aun...Auntie?” Sunny choked out in shocked, turning to looked at the older women.

 

Seeing what had happened between Mrs. Jung and Sunny, Changmin, Kangta, Mr. Jung and Yunnie all kept quiet, not knowing what to say since they couldn't believe what had happened.

 

“Why...Why did you slap me all of a sudden?” Sunny asked, in a quivering voice.

 

Looking down at her shaking hands, Mrs. Jung didn't believe she did what she did before looking up at Sunny coldly, remembering what she said about her grandson.

 

“How dare you say that about my grandson? Get out of my house right now before I asked someone to throw you out.” Mrs. Jung muttered harshly.

 

“Auntie?” Sunny choked out, still in shocked.

 

Closing her eyes, Mrs. Jung sighed before opening her eyes back up to looked at her husband.

 

“Maybe my husband is right.” Mrs. Jung murmured softly, still gazing at her husband.

 

Hearing what the older women said, Sunny's face turned pale. Quickly, she shook her head and reached out for the older woman’s arm.

 

“Auntie, please? I really do love your son. I'm the right person to be with him, not Yuri.” Sunny begged.

 

“Go back home, Sunny.” Mrs. Jung said quietly, before turning to climb the stairs to go up to her room.

 

“Auntie!” Sunny cried, but Mrs. Jung just ignored her.

 

Turning to glare at all the men's, especially at the little child, Sunny said, "You...You guys..."

 

“I think that's enough, Sunny. Just go home before everything gets worst.” Mr. Jung said, through gritted teeth. Looking at the older man, Sunny stormed out from the house angrily. This is definitely not the end of her yet. Definitely not.

 

A/N: one more update before i have to go do my errands since its already 6:36 pm here :)