My Angel Yul

My Angel Yul

Chapter 65

 

Watching her mom talked with the woman behind counter, Sunny caught something from the corner of her eyes. Turning her gaze to what caught her attention, her face started turning bright red and unconsciously, she started pulling her mom’s hand.

 

“What is it, honey?” Mrs. Lee asked.

 

“Mommy, there.” Sunny chokes out, surprised as she pointed at the two women.

 

Looking where her daughter was pointing, she saw that it was Yuri and Mrs. Jung who was carrying a baby boy in her arms.

 

“They are happy together. Just leave them alone.” Mrs. Lee said, looking at her daughter.

 

“But..." Sunny started, but was interrupted when someone started screaming, “I have a bomb here! Nobody move!" Suddenly, a guy came out, revealing bombs wrapped all around his body.

 

“Blackpearl! I know you are here! Show me yourself!” The man demanded, before pointing his gun towards a man who was trying to uses his mobile.

 

“No one calls the cops or I will shoot!” He warned.

 

“Mommy!” Sunny cried, frightened.

 

Worriedly, Yuri turned to looked at Mrs. Jung and Yunnie. She never thought from all places, he will choose a bank to have his revenge on her.

 

“Go hide over there. Yunnie, remember what I taught you.” Yuri said softly.

 

Nodding, he clinged to his grandma, stopping her from doing anything stupid!

 

“Uses emergency code, Yunnie, and pray that they will come as soon as possible.” Yuri whispered, kissing her son’s cheeks repeatedly.

 

“Mom, please take good care of him if anything happens to me.” Yuri said, as she hugged the older woman.

 

“But we can call for the cops, right?” Mrs. Jung chokes out.

 

“He is crazy, mom, and he will never give up.” Yuri said, as she stood up from where she was kneeling.

 

“Joonwoon Oppa, you have picked the wrong time, wrong place.” Yuri muttered, as she started walking towards him calmly.

 

“You think I will let prison keep me from getting my revenge on me?” Joonwoon asked, laughing as he pointed the gun at Yuri's chest.

 

“If you are still planning to get your revenge on me then I have no choice but to kill you.” Yuri said, flexing her hands, ready for combat.

 

“You think you can do that?” Joonwoon asked, chuckling before shooting the floor not far from Sunny, making her cried out.

 

“Leave the innocents out of this, Oppa. It's me you want.” Yuri muttered.

 

“Innocents? I don't care if everyone here is innocent since I have bombs here and I will not hesitate to kill everyone here.” Joonwoon declared.

 

“And kill yourself, too?” Yuri asked, frowning, obviously not scared of him.

 

Yuri smiled softly when she caught the slight changes of emotion in him when she mention of him killing himself too, if he was to killed everyone in the bank.

 

“Fair fight. One on one. You and me. Without weapons.” Yuri challenged.

 

“Who are you to order me around?!” Joonwoon shouted, pointing the gun at her again.

 

“You kill me with the gun, it won’t satisfy your revenge.” Yuri muttered.

 

“Oh.” Joonwoon said, chuckling before pointing the gun in another direction.

 

”What about your precious son then?” He asked wickedly.

 

Hearing the mention of Yunnie, Mrs. Jung quickly pulled Yunnie closer to her, crying out.

 

Gasping, Yuri rans towards him without thinking, hoping to grab his gun away.

 

“One more step and say bye bye to everyone.” Joonwoon said, laughing as he lifted his little finger up, ready to pressed on the button to set off the bombs.

 

“You are crazy!” Yuri muttered angrily.

 

“Not me but you. A good agent won’t fall in love with her own subject and you had just done that. Well done. You just made my life easier with the help of your son.” Joonwoon said, laughing evilly.

 

Even though Yunho was trying to concentrate on the meeting in the conference room, he couldn't help but turned to looked at both, Changmin and Kangta who was in the corner, whispering. After discussing everything with Kangta, Changmin started walking towards Mr. Jung.

 

“We have found him but you two have to stay here.” Changmin whispered to Mr. Jung, so he wouldn't interrupted the meeting.

 

“Where?” Mr. Jung whispered back, turning to looked at Changmin.

 

Turning to looked at Kangta who was behind him, Changmin sighed before looking at Mr. Jung again.

 

“He’s at bank of Korea. Where Mrs. Jung, Yuri and Yunnie are at right now.” Changmin said.

 

Face turning pale, Mr. Jung quickly got up to gather everything before looking at all the others advisors.

 

“I'm sorry but I will have to postponed this meeting to another time. Yunho, follow us.” Mr. Jung said calmly, even though his face was still turning pale.

 

“Is everything alright, Mr. Jung?” Mr. Jung's secretary asked worriedly.

 

“My family is being held hostage by a criminal.” Mr. Jung chokes out, shocked.

 

“My angel Yul, too?” Yunho chokes out, shocked.

 

“Everything is under control. Help is being sent there right now as we speak.” Kangta said, hoping to calm down the two Jung men.

 

“I'm going there.” Yunho said hurriedly, about to leave but was stopped by Changmin.

 

“No. We can’t let anything happen to both of you so you two will stay here until we come back.” Changmin said seriously.

 

“But.” Yunho said, turning to looked at his dad helplessly.

 

“Yunho, they are right. Even if we go there, we can’t do anything to help.” Mr. Jung said.

 

“Don't worry, we will keep in contact with you guys. Come on, Changmin.” Kangta said, walking towards the door, “Don’t worry so much, everything will be alright.” Changmin reassures, before following Kangta.

 

“Wait, I want to go, too.” Yunho said stubbornly.

 

“Sit down!” Mr. Jung demanded.

 

Shocked, Yunho turned to looked at his dad and slowly, sat back down before covering his face as he groaned, “They will come back safe and sound. Besides, Yuri is a very strong women.” Mr. Jung said, trying to coax his son and himself, too.

 

“I hope your right, dad. Its just that I can’t lose her again. I just can’t.”

 

Looking at him carefully, Yuri was still trying to end this without risking anyone’s life. Her son just gave out a silent signal to her that he had managed to called for help. Luckily, she remembered to make him wear the small bracelet which had a device in case for emergency.

 

“Listen to me. You don’t want to blow yourself up with everyone in here.” Yuri said calmly.

 

“If you kill everyone and yourself, it won’t bring any satisfaction at all. Think about what people will say about bomber who blow themselves along?” She continued, slowly taking a step forward.

 

“You just want money from those children you abducted. What’s the point of killing everyone when your own life will end, too?” Yuri questioned.

 

Seeing that he was thinking about everything she had said, he didn't notice her pulling out the stylish fashion leaf shape one piece golden hair pin from her hair.

 

When he finally looked up at her, he gasps in shocked when the pin she threw hit his hand, making him loosen his grip on the gun. Everyone cried out when they heard the gun hitting the ground before firing. Bending down to grab his gun back, Yuri had managed to kicked it away in time.

 

“Even though I don't have my gun anymore I still have bombs!” Joonwoon cried, trying to push the button for the bombs but she quickly grabbed onto his hands, turning them around.

 

“You have forgotten one important thing about me, Oppa.” Yuri muttered, as she kicked his knees from behind, making him kneel down on the cold marble floor.

 

“I'm trained to face all kinds of situation.” She whispered, and without a warning, she hit him behind the neck as he fell unconscious.

 

“You are the one!” Sunny cried, as she headed towards Yuri but stopped when she looked up at Sunny with a cold expression on her face.

 

“Don’t let me have my way with you, Sunny! I can kill you from this distant!” Yuri warned coldly.

 

“Kangta Oppa, everything is under control. He’s unconscious.” Yuri called, into her infinity cross 1/20 ct tw diamond sterling silver necklace which had a microphone.

 

“Everyone can go out now. The policemen are outside.” Yuri said to everyone, but most of them had already rushed out.

 

“Is everything okay?” Mrs. Jung chokes out, still shocked as she walked towards Yuri with Yunnie still in her arms, “Everything is under control now.” Yuri said, putting pressure on her shoulder where she got shot when the gun hit the floor.

 

“Your bleeding!” Mrs. Jung cried.

 

“Are you alright?” Kangta asked, as he approached them.

 

“Yeah, but remember to take off the bombs on his body.” Yuri said.

 

Looking down at the unconsicous Kim Joonwoon, Kangta groaned to himself.

 

“Why didn't you kill him?” Kangta questioned.

 

“Because he hasn’t touched my family yet.” Yuri replied, as she headed towards Changmin and Tiffany.

 

“Your lucky her heart is still soft.” Kangta said to Joonwoon, even though he knows Joonwoon won't hear him before taking off the bombs.

 

“Let me take the bullet out.” Changmin said.

 

“Doesn't Yuri need to get drugged first?” Tiffany asked worriedly.

 

“No need for the drug. Just do it.” Yuri said, as Changmin tear opened the white embroidered peasant top a bit to reveal the wound.

 

“Mom, cover Yunnie's eyes.” Yuri said, making the older woman hurriedly doing it, preventing Yunnie from seeing the bullet being taken out.

 

Closing her eyes, Yuri bit her glossy pink bottom lips tightly as Changm took out the bullet.

 

“She's the one. She's the reason why we were all held hostage.” Sunny said, pointing at Yuri.

 

“I will handle this.” Tiffany said, walking towards Sunny and the reporter who was interviewing her.

 

“She’s really a pain in the .” Changmin said, putting the bandage over the wound to stop it from anymore bleedings.

 

Opening her eyes, she turned to looked at the bullet Changmin extracted from her body, sighing a bit.

 

“How’s Yunho?” Yuri asked, trying to change the topic.

 

“He's alright. He's still at the office with Mr. Jung and but I know for sure he will freak out when he sees your wound.” Kangta said, smiling.

 

“I guess I will have to cover this up so he doesn't see it then.” Yuri said, sighing.

 

“Will you be okay now?” Mrs. Jung asked worriedly.

 

“Yes, mom.” Yuri said, before she blushed when she realized what she had just called Mrs. Jung.

 

Since her entering the family again, she had never once called the older woman mom but now...

 

“Yunnie, go play with uncle Minnie. I need to speak with your grandma for a bit.” Yuri said.

 

Looking at Changmin, Yunnie turned to looked at his grandma before opening his arms so Changmin can take him.