My Angel Yul

My Angel Yul

Chapter 41

 

Looking at his grandpa making funny faces at him, Yunnie laughed loudly. Seeing that Yunnie was copying him, Mr. Jung laughed.

 

Yuri, who was sitting in the front with Yunho, smiled when hearing the laughter in the backseat.

 

"He is so funny. I don’t even know a kid as young as him can do this." Mr. Jung said, obviously proud at his grandson’s ability.

 

"The credits goes to all the others." Yuri said, chuckling before linking her hands with Yunho, "Especially Kangta. Hearing the mention of Kangta's name, Yunho's face darkened. Pulling his hand free from hers, he gripped the steering wheel tightly, trying to control the jealousy within him.

 

Cocking an eyebrow at his weird behavior, Yuri was about to asked him what was wrong when suddenly, she realized what it was that was getting him riled up before chuckling, shaking her head a bit.

 

"So, dad? Where are we going to have breakfast this time?” Yunho asked, turning to glared at Yuri playfully after she pinched his thigh.

 

"Breakfast? Yunnie, what do you like to eat? Chocolate? Ice cream?” Mr. Jung asked, making Yunnie smiled widely before clapping his hands in delight.

 

"No junk food please?! He can easily get fat!" Yuri cried, smoothing the pain in Yunho's thigh where she pinched. Hearing his mom's responses, Yunnie pouted immediately. He looked up at his grandpa with tears swelling up in his eyes which was about to roll down his cheeks any second.

 

"Yuri, don’t be so strict. Yunnie is still so small." Mr. Jung sighed heavily, looking at Yuri while Yunnie nodded his head, agreeing to what the older man said.

 

"How about this? Dad, can you bring Yunnie around with you while Yuri and I have our breakfast together?" Yunho suggested, his eyes shining brightly, thinking about how he can spend his time alone with his lover.

 

"Yunho Oppa!” Yuri cried.

 

"What?” Yunho asked innocently, not knowing why she was getting mad at him again.

 

"It’s okay, my dear. You two can have your private moments together. I don’t mind spending time with my cute grandson." Mr. Jung said, laughing.

 

"See, I didn’t do anything wrong." Yunho pointed out, defending himself.

 

Shaking her head at him, she sighed heavily. What have she gotten herself into this time?

 

Looking down at her tory burch 'reva mini' logo dial double wrap leather strap watch, she frowned. Why hasn’t Yunho arrived yet?

 

"Why isn't Yunho Oppa here yet?” Sunny asked, irriated.

 

"I'm sure Mr. Jung will be here shortly since he has a meeting in an hour." Amber Liu, Yunho's secretary, said patiently, as she smiled at the woman.

 

Crossing her arms, she stared at Amber.

 

"Do you expect me to wait here some more?” She questioned.

 

"If you want to." Amber replied, before standing up from her secretary chair.

 

"And where are you going?” Sunny asked, when Amber started to walk away.

 

"I'm sorry, Miss Lee, that I can't keep you company since I need to prepare the documents for the meeting." Amber said, and quickly walked away before Sunny can asked her anymore questions.

 

Covering with the napkin, Yuri tried hard not to laugh. Winking at her, Yunho threw a small, cut up piece of meat into his mouth.

 

"Stop making jokes! I can’t take it anymore!" Yuri cried, as she reached out for her tea.

 

"But I miss hearing you laugh." Yunho moaned and quickly thought up another joke.

 

"Oh no, you don’t. We better finished eating. You need to go to the office." Yuri said, putting her drink back down, "But I don’t want to go yet!" Yunho whined, pouting like a five year old before he remember something.

 

"How about this? Let me call Amber, my secretary, and tell her that I'm taking the day off so we can go have our date together." He suggested happily.

 

"Oppa, stop being a kid. I want you to go to work today. We can have our date after work if you promise me to behave." Yuri said, smiling.

 

"Promise?” Yunho asked, reaching out his pinky towards her.

 

"Cross my heart." Yuri replied, before linking her pinky with his.