Chapter 50

You Who Came From The Stars

He'd stopped counting after three, just pulling her into his lap and doing what he'd been aching to do all this time, kissing her. His hands traced over her shoulders and lower and he felt a sudden surge in his powers again – like too much voltage passing through a unit – but he didn't care. Her hands were in his hair, her body flush against his and if this wasn't heaven, he didn't what was.

When they did part, he tucked her head under his chin, hugging her close as he tried to catch his breath. His hands started playing with her hair on their own, taking out the numerous pins she'd put in to hold it in place and took joy in the simple act of undoing her hair. Likewise, she was tracing patterns on his chest, her head resting on his shoulder. She adjusted herself into a more secure position, her legs stretched out to the passenger seat, her heels looking exceptionally good from this angle.

He smiled at her antics. She was just so cute when she got all confident and comfortable around him. He had to kiss her again, so he tilted her head up and dropped one on her luscious mouth. One of her hands s up around his neck and he deepened the kiss. Oh but he was wrong. This was heaven…

He was so busy drowning in her, he didn't hear the phone ring. But the repeated, annoying sounds finally managed to penetrate his haze and he reluctantly parted, mentally cursing whoever was disturbing him. He'd told them all to contact Kris in case of emergencies – he wanted his time with Angel completely uninterrupted.

'What?' he asked aggravated, tracing her lips with his thumb. She leaned her head against his shoulder again, giving him permission to talk. She had to stop being so cute or he wouldn't leave her alone. He leaned towards her again, ignoring whoever was on the phone.

'Ya, are you even listening?' Chen screamed loud enough that even the birds in the trees outside heard him. Angel started, hitting her forehead on his chin. He tried to rub her forehead but she smacked his hand away, massaging his chin instead. Smiling at her, he answered. 'Yeah?'

'You sure are having a good time, aren’t you?' Chen muttered, sounding envious.

'Why do you say that?' Suho smirked, leaning his head so she could massage him some more.

'Have you looked at the sky?' He asked.

He hadn’t, so he glanced outside. 'Oh… that.' It was raining. Pouring cats and dogs. Seemed like all that extra power found its way free.

'Yeah, that. Lucky bastard.'

'Did you seriously just call me to tell me that?' Suho growled, irritated. He'd interrupted him just when it was getting good.

'No and if you weren't so busy with your mate, you'd know that too.' Chen ground out, then spoke to someone in the background. 'I can't believe it, he hasn't even noticed! I don't even…'

'Noticed what?' He straightened, mindful not to jerk Angel. She'd stopped playing with his shirt and was looking at him worriedly.

'Focus, will you?' It was D.O. Apparently, Chen had enough of him. Well, the feeling was mutual.

'On what?'

'On us, .' D.O. snapped. Suho blinked, then gathered his wits enough to concentrate on the link with his brothers. Felt the shockwaves.

'What the hell?'

'Now he notices!' Someone exclaimed in the background. Suho realized they were on the loudspeaker. 'What's going on?'

'Kai claimed his mate.' Wasn't that good news?

'So?' He raised a brow. That didn't explain the shockwaves though.

'In front of Luhan.' Well, that certainly did.

'Are they separated?' He asked, moving Angel back to her seat. She helped him adjust, tying his seat belt as he started the car.

'Nope, we are waiting for you.'

'Why?'

'Because we have to wait for everyone before acting.'

'That's just stupid. Who told you to?'

'You did.' There were mad cackles – he'd walked right into that one, hadn't he?

'Is Kris there?' He reversed the car, looking in the rearview mirror.

'Yeah?' Kris spoke up.

'Damage?'

'So far, only to themselves and some trees. We haven't gone in yet but we're going to. We'll probably need you.'

'I'm on my way.' He told him. 'Act as you see fit.' He shut the phone and glanced apologetically at Angel. 'Hold tight.'

……………………

Xiumin threw the bicycle in the bushes and jumped over them, not bothering with the path but following their link as he sought his brothers. Stopped to catch his breath, holding his knees, head down as he panted. 'What happened?' He asked, looking at the gathered group.

'Those two are trying to finish each other off.' Chanyeol informed him without looking back.

'I wish we had popcorns.' Baekhyun muttered.

The Legends looked like they were gathered around for live theatre, watching their brothers have a go at each other.

'How long?'

'About three minutes…' someone estimated.

Wow, he'd ridden here quickly. No wonder he was feeling so tired.

'Okay, then? What're we waiting for?'

'Suho.'

As if those two weren't enough, Suho's powers had decided to surge and it was raining heavily. Which wasn't a good thing, given the number of slips Kai and Luhan were suffering. He winced in sympathy as Luhan landed on his back, hitting his head hard against the ground. He still directed a telekinetic blow at Kai – who slipped just before he teleported, landing on his shoulder when he reappeared, dislocating it. He didn't stop either, teleporting in front of Luhan who'd just stood up and hitting him with the dislocated joint to push it back in place. Luhan grabbed his neck, throwing him back before advancing on him.

They started rolling around in a regular fist fight. Of course, they were Legends – even regular fist fights had basic level of their powers incorporated.

Kai grabbed Luhan's leg and teleported thirty feet in the air, dropping him from the sky before reappearing on the ground. Luhan, midair, used telekinesis before Kai could disappear again, hitting him straight in the chest and he flew through the air before crashing to the ground. Luhan hit the ground with a loud sickening crack. There a momentary lull while they reoriented themselves.

'Well, let's go.' The others had been talking to Suho and he'd given the go signal.

'Stay here.' Kris told Lay, who was keeping an eye on two unconscious girls – Mei and someone else – and led the rest on the field.

……………………

A/N

Because I'm feeling generous :3