Chapter 23

You Who Came From The Stars

Angel was extremely pleased to see her boyfriend waiting for her at the gate.

Boyfriend… a tumble of butterflies found their way free in her tummy. She still couldn't believe Suho was her boyfriend now. Her first… and only, if she had anything to say about it.

She blushed profusely when he smiled at her, feeling on top of the world. She fairly rushed to his side, then shyly muttered 'Hi' to the ground.

'Hi yourself.' He sounded like he was smiling. 'How was your day?'

She mumbled indistinctly, still too shy to openly speak to him. He leaned closer, his shoulders filling her vision. She wanted to look up but wasn't confident enough to meet his eyes. She compromised on staring at his Adam's apple as it moved, feeling a little breathless.  

'Sorry, didn't catch that.' His cologne was fairly intoxicating and she felt herself wanting to get closer. She gulped, suddenly nervous. 'Itwasverygood.'

His soft laughter made her blush even more.

'That's great. Here, let me…'

As usual, he took her bag from her, then offered her his hand. She took it eagerly, even though her face felt like it was on fire. They started walking, hand in hand, as he gently brought her out her shell. Asking questions, commenting lightly on her hurried run over words, reassuringly squeezing her hand every now and then. She never wanted to let go of his hand.

Which was why when her hair fell into her eyes, she flipped it over her shoulder instead of using her fingers.

It slid right back.

……………………

Suho wasn't sure how much more of her cuteness he could take.

The way she nearly ran to him was enough to begin with. Then she kept staring at his neck as if too afraid to look up but unable to glance away. It made him want to puff up with pride.

And now this.

Flipping her hair over her shoulder so she didn't have to let go of his hand. It was very flattering and a man could get high on this sort of adoration – in fact, he was getting high on it.

She was adorable, the way she tried to get it out of the way again, surreptitiously trying to blow it out of her eyes. He stopped.

'Let me…'

Turning so that they were facing each other, he lifted their joined hands and trailed his fingers through her hair, tucking it behind her ear. He let his fingers linger, tracing around the shell before bringing their hands down. She was staring up at him with wide eyes, blushing, and he felt himself drowning in their depths.

Unknowingly, he leaned closer. He might've closed the distance entirely, kissing her, if the horn hadn't suddenly blared. He blinked, realizing he was in the middle of the street – blocking the road, as it was – and moved out of the way.

Angel looked as dazed as he felt and he was sure she hadn't fully comprehended the situation yet. Otherwise, she might've passed out of sheer embarrassment.

It was such an ego-booster, knowing he had this kind of effect on her. Although, since she made him lose reason, he supposed it was only fair. He turned away because if she kept looking at him like that, he'd forget where he was. Again. And this time, he wouldn't stop because of a horn.

Dragging her a little more roughly than he'd intended, he started walking quickly.

It was Kris's fault anyway, for putting ridiculous ideas in his head. Now he couldn't look at her without thinking of kissing her and claiming her and marking her and doing stuff that he shouldn't be thinking of, not when he was in public and in the process of sending her home.

It was with great reluctance that he let go of her hand when they arrived at the bus stop and he said goodbye.

…………………..

A/N 

 I just love fluffy Suho/Angel! Shooo cute :3