First night

You Are The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai took my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine and brought my body closer to him as we walk to his car. Well, it was part of the acting of course as our family and EXO members were watching us as we were walking towards his car. We waved at them for the last time before we hopped onto Kai’s car. Well, the car look different when it is decorated with ‘WE JUST GOT MARRIED’ sign. The journey to the house was pretty silent as it was still awkward for both of us and what make it more awkward is that now we are both married and we are going live alone. All thanks to his parents who is going to migrate to Australia. Well, it was also because Kai have been living alone for all of his teenage years so here I am. Since both of us still have school, our honeymoon have been pushed back till our holiday starts in 2 months. I actually don’t mind if we won’t be having any honeymoon. I mean, this marriage is just an act and it would be super awkward if we share the same room and same bed.

“We are here.” Kai broke the silence.

When we entered the house I was astonished as it was fully furnished. Everything is complete. Sofa, dining table, TV set, everything was furnished. The walls were also painted. It was a complete house. There were three rooms when we went further inside. *Pheww. Luckily I can sleep alone not with him.* Kai and I took quick steps to the room. Well of course both of us wouldn’t want to sleep together and we both do know that this is all just based on contract. The both of us explore our room individually and when I entered the room, guess what. I went speechless. The room have no bed and it was only furnish with study table. *Oh no what is this? Please don’t tell me I have to sleep with him.* I went outside to see Kai having that weird expression too on his face. Both of us barge into the master bedroom and found a king sized bed filled with rose petal on it.

“Oh look there’s a note here. ‘We hope to see little Jongin and little Jiuen soon.’” Kai faced me and looked at me he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter