official part 1

You Are The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was woken up by the bright sunlight that same through the window in Kai’s room. Oh wait. It is OUR room now. Suddenly, I remembered the incidents that happened yesterday. TOO many happened at once. From Kai hurtful words during lunch to the confession at the park and then things that we were not supposed to do. Yes that awkward move that both of us did. I still feel guilty towards Kai. I mean guy have their needs. And I just say NO about it. But I am really thankful that he is understanding.

I felt an arm circling my waist and pulled me into the hug. I turned around only to be greeted by Kai’s bare, y copper skin chest. I could feel my getting warmer as I look at his angelic face as he was still sleeping.

“Shock to see my bare chest the first thing you wake up?” Kai suddenly asked me in his y hoarse morning voice with his eyes till closing. I just stayed quiet as I really didn’t know how I was supposed to react with that angelic face and that voice. That is just a turn on.

With his eyes still closed and our face were just a few cm apart he took the opportunity to give me a peck. It was just a quick one and I know that he was smiling as he gave me a peck

“EWWWW morning breath.” Kai commented after he gave me a peck. I hit his arm which was still circling around my waist.

“No more kiss for you.” I told him. You wouldn’t want to be kissed only to be critic about your morning breath. Na uh.

“I was just kidding my dear.” He pulled me closer into the hug and our lips became one. Now it is really kiss. It started to get a passionate when he left my lips. I looked at him confused. Suddenly there’s the urge to apologize regarding yesterday’s incident.

“Kai… Hmmm…. About yesterday I am really sorry.” I apologized but trying not to look into his eyes as it is still embarrassing and pretty awkward.

“Don’t feel sorry. I should be the one apologizing. And my dear Jieun have you not apologize enough. You already apologize yesterday. And trust me it is not your fault. I know you are not ready yet. Guess what I am willing to wait for you my dear. And sorry to keep you waiting while I settled my stuff.” I looked up as he completed his last sentence.

“Come get up and get ready. I’m going to bring you out on our FIRST EVER DATE. I’m going to bring you somewhere special for our first date.” Kai told me. *I really expect this. Our first date. Today. He already planned everything? Wow. I didn’t know that Kai was capable of doing that. Most probably he have done a lot of stuff with Daeun. Why am I thinking of Daeun now? Why do I feel that she is coming back soon? Jieun ah, let’s just enjoy yourself today okay.*

---------------------------------

Since winter is coming soon and outdoor is just too cold. I just wear my black jeans, white sweater and top it off with a coat that Kai insisted me in wearing it. A COUPLE coat that Kai bought the last time. Kai took my hand as we walked towards his car. Since we have not eaten yet we went to the nearest café and had our breakfast. Just some Americano, latte and sandwiches. Once we were done, Kai continue driving but we ended up at a mall. Mall? Really? Our date at mall? He do know that I’m not like any other girls who spend on this unless I had to. But why? Kai intertwined his fingers with mine as we walked into a children store. A children store? Really?

“Jieun can you help me picked 30 toys? Preferably uni.” Kai told me as I was looking around the shop. 30? Did he just say 30? But for who? I nodded and went around picking out different kind of toys. Plushies, balls, bears and even game set. I went to search for Kai who was nowhere to be found. I was scanning the area when I saw a familiar figure at the kids clothing corner picking out different kinds of tshirts for both female and male. This is getting weirder and weirder, I went up to him. Luckily all of the toys are already at the counter with the assistance from the staff there or else I would have carry it.

“Kai why are we buying this? Toys and tshirt? Who is it for?” I asked Kai who was busy picking up the tshirt.

“Oh Jieun ah. Are you done with choosing the different toys? And is this tshirt nice? This is the last one that I am going to buy.” Instead of answering my questions he asked me other question. That help Kai. Thanks. He is finally done choosing the different tshirt and went to the counter to pay for the items. I was soo shocked with the total amount that Kai had to pay for the toys and tshirt. A TOTAL AMOUNT OF 680000 WON!!! I was speechless. But money is never a problem to Kai. With the help from the staff there we managed to bring everything back to the car. We even had to put some at the back seat as it can’t fit the back of the car anymore.

It was already 2pm by the time Kai started driving the car. He really need to tell me where he is bringing me you know. Instead of going straight to our destination that I am still unaware of, we make a stop at Pizza Hut. Kai ordered 9 different large size, 8 boxes of honey chicken wings and 8 bottles of Coke. And that itself is already 190000 WON. Really. Is feeding giants or what? He really did spend A LOT today. Just for today he already spent 870000 won. I really hope he is using those stuff to a good use. We put all of the food at the back seat. And guess what, Kai is really not telling me till we get there. The ride to the unknown place was filled with songs from the radio instead of our conversations. If this is his idea of dating. ERRMMMM….. I think he has no experience of dating before or he just want to get on my nerves.

Finally Kai stop the car by the side of the road. It look like a normal bungalow, but it is really a big one. And there were many people just outside playing at the grass patch area. And they were all children. Where is this place? I am really speechless. I never knew Kai know this kind of place. I mean he is soo cold towards human being. Even towards his fans at school. Other members will be smiling and respond to the fan girls, but him, he will just walk away from the or just ignore them like they never existed.

“Co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter