Plan

You Are The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daeun POV

I was walking towards the school gate when I saw Kai oppa’s car in the school compound. This mean that he is already in school. I can’t wait to wish him. Both of us have been celebrating his birthday together for the past three years. But, sadly now, we are no longer a couple and I have to see that Jieun girl taking over my position in oppa’s heart. Arghh. Seeing her face already make me feel soo angry what’s worst is when I see them everywhere in school TOGETHER. Those scene really make me want to just snatch oppa away from her. I’ve waited to long for oppa to come back to me. And now I have to see that Jieun everywhere with my oppa. I didn’t expect oppa to find a replacement wife when I told him to find a replacement foe me since I didn’t want to marry him so we broke up.

I was walking along the corridors searching for oppa, since it was normal to see those two walking along the corridors before the first bell ring before oppa send Jieun to her class. How I know? Well, I have been observing them since the first day of school. Since, I am oppa’s classmate, it was much easier for me to track down his movement. All I need to do was follow him everywhwere he go. As simple as that.

Class is starting soon but I can’t seem to find oppa anywhere in scholl. Hmm. I guess, I should just get back to class. As I was walking, I saw a number of female students standing outside my class and all of them were looking ito my class, like as if there were some popular student in the class. Right then I saw, Hyeri, Lee Hyeri, the president of Kim Jongin fan club. This mean…. Oppa is inside. I quickly fasten my speed.

 “Oppa~~~HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! May all your wish come true. Here you go. Your present.” I wished him as I made my way into the class. I handed him the navy blue box that I prepared for his birthday. He tooked the present from my hand.

“Oh komawo. I will open it later with the other presents since class is starting soon. See you later. Bye.” Oppa thanked me. After that I quickly wentto my seat since class is starting soon,

*I wished him and he just ignored me like I don’t mean anything to him. What is this? Is my apology not enough for him to accept me back in his life? Look like Jieun really play an important part in his life. But I still remember how he reacted to my hug that day? Jongin oppa, don’t worry you will be ine soon. Let’s just wait for the time to come. And by then, it’s just us and no more Jieun in your life.*

-----------------------------------------------

It was lunch time. Jongin oppa was already out of the class wth Sehun oppa. I guess I was too late to follow him since both of them were already out of the class as soon as the bell rang. I quickly went out of the class and made my way to the cafeteria since oppa probably be there with his ‘sweetheart’. Finally, I am here in the cafeteria. I saw Jongin oppa but where is Jieun? Why is she not with them? Especially Jongin oppa? Hais. Where on earth is this Jieun? Should I take over her place for today? HAHAH. Jieun ah. Why did you our Jongin oppa alone? For now he is mine.

“Oh oppa. Can I join you guys for lunch today?” I asked the four boys who were busy gobbling down their food except for Jongin oppa who was busy scrolling through his phone.

“What are you doing here? I’m sorry but the table is kind of full if you cannot see.” Sehun oppa sarcasticly told me when theyre were 4 seats available.

“Oh mianhae guys, Kim Seonsaengnim held us back. Oh… What are you doing here Daeun-ssi?” Daeun-ssi. Are you crazy? You call me Daeun-ssi now Suho oppa? You are kidding me right?

“Oh neh. Can I join you guys for lunch?” I asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter