Separate

You Are The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIEUN POV

"Jieun ah, I heard about the rumour that has been circulating in your school about us. Don’t you want to tell me anything?" oppa asked me.

"Aah. Baekhyun oppa must have told you. About that... Don’t worry. Those kind of rumour will die down after a while."

"It doesn’t matter who told me. Of course I have to be worry. What if the rumour got to Jongin? He will get into a fit. Don’t you realized that your marriage is at stake here?"

“Jieun... when are you going to tell him? You can’t wait any longer. He should know about our relationship. I feel bad.” Luhan oppa said that. I tried to distract myself by playing with Hongbin’s fingers. Suddenly, the door was barged open, and there stood oppa who look angry. Scraped that, he look like he is going to throw a fit soon. And yes he did.

“Hyung! How could you do this to me? I trusted you and you actually have a relationship with my wife behind my back. And you Jieun. I couldn’t believe you actually have a relationship with hyung. With my own hyung. How could you? Didn’t I gave you enough? What more do you want? .” Then a strong punch landed on Luhan oppa face.

“Kim Jongin! You have no right to say that. This is a mistake. You must have heard it wrongly.” Luhan oppa defended. Hongbin who saw his appa was being punched by Kai oppa was crying next to me.  

“You punched me because of this . You wasted your energy hyung. You are another fool.” Oppa shouted.   

“Stop!!! Oppa. You go home now. I’ll settle this by myself. Don’t worry. Take care of Hongbin.” I shouted which shocked everyone in the room. I walked out of the room together with Luhan oppa and Hongbin.

“Oppa, go home and rest okay. I’ll be fine. Hongbin annyeong. Uljima. Arraseo? Yaksu.” Hongbin did the pinky promise with me.

“Take care. Annyeong.” Luhan oppa said to me before leaving my apartment.

“So are they anything that you want to explain?” Oppa asked me as I make way towards the living room where he is.

“I am in relationship with Luhan oppa. And that’s it. Nothing more, nothing less.” I said.  

"I knew it. Why didn't I realized you were having an affair behind my back with my own hyung? How could I not realized this? I should have listened to Daeun." oppa spoke. I could feel the anger. Daeun. Again.

"This is the reason why we are breaking up like this oppa. Have you not realized, there will always be Daeun in every of our conversation. Oppa do you even care how I feel? I'm your wife and you keep talking about Daeun every single time. What am I to you? A robot?" Finally I speak up for myself.

"So now you are blaming Daeun? You were the one having affair behind my back, you are blaming Daeun for our separation? She even tried to change my thought when I thought you were actually dating hyung behind my back. But guess what she was wrong."

"Where were you when I need you the most? What were you doing when I was recovering from the accident? Did you even believe what I told you that day? For god damn sake, I was in the car with her. I was the one who met with the accident. So now tell me how can I not have an affair behind your back when Luhan oppa was the one who took care of me after the accident when you were busy with Daeun without my knowledge? How can I not fall in love with him when he was the one who believe me unlike you? He was always there when I need you the most. So tell me now, how can I not." I told him. Lies. All of them were lies. Luhan oppa is just an oppa to me. No more no less. I will love Kim Jongin forever no matter what happen. He was the only one that could still make my heart beat fast no matter what he was doing. But I guess, this is the best way. I know he still love Daeun. His smile whenever he talk about Daeun was the same as how he used to smile at me when we were together holding each other hand. I am no longer in his heart and this the best way to get rid of myself in his heart. Hate. All I need to is make him hate me. That's all.

He went silent. There were no sound coming from both of us. It seems like the time has stopped for a moment.

"I guess. This is it. The end of us." I said. And left oppa speechless in the living room. I walk slowly expecting a hug from him. But who am I kidding with? The tears that I have controlled from letting it go finally made it way down my cheeks. I close the door and lean on it. My body just slide down the door. The sound of the main door being slam by pppa could be heard. 13 months. Just 13 months. Things going to be different now. I'm no longer Kim Jieun. I'm back to Lee Jieun. And I don't belong here anymore. Yes. I don't belong here anymore. I shall pack all my stuff. I took the luggage that was in my closet and start packing all of my belongings. I check every closet if I left anything else behind. I sat down on the chair in the livin room and wrote a letter. I left on the table and left the house with my luggage tagging behind me.

 

KAI POV

 

"I guess. This is it. The end of us." those words that slips out of was so painful. Finally....this is really the end. She admitted to it. So what is the point of continuing this marriage? It's not worth it. I couldn't believe it. What I really thought all this while really did happen. Furious. It was beyond that. I couldn't explain what I feel in words.

Jieun who was standing still infront of me just now was making her way towards her room. All she did was admitting to her relationship. She didnt bother apologizing. And what irks me more was that she was blaming Daeun all the while whereas Daeun was actually helping us to get back. I knew Daeun has change for the better after the accident. Indeed both Daeun and Jieun have change. They weren't the same person I knew before. Bur for the worst or better, i not too sure.

Damn all this that is happ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter