Found

You Are The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIEUN POV

“Jieun~~~” Hyuk came running to me and hug me.

“Ah oppa wae? People are looking at us.” I tried to get away from him.

“How was the last paper? It was easy for me. The question that we went through yesterday came out. I was soo happy. I hope we can go to the university. Jieun ah should we celebrate?” Hyuk said happily as we walking along the hallway.

“Me too. I was so happy answering the question. Oppa we should really celebrate. We spend so much time in front of the books. We really need rest time. Where should we go first?” I asked him.

“Jieun ah should we visit noona’s restaurant first. Let’s have lunch there then we can go anywhere.” Hyuk suggested.

“Okay. Let’s go~” Hyuk took my hand and we walk together towards the busstop.

----------------------------------------

“Oh Hyuk ah Jieun ah. How was the paper?” the first thing unni asked when we entered the restaurant.

“It was manageable, I really hope that I get the last question correct, Ughh! Forget it. I guess I did my best. I need my rest!” I said and unni and Hyuk laugh at my reaction.

“You did your best Jieun ah. I believe in you.” Unni pat my back and smiled. That motherly smile.

“What do you want? Unni will specially cook for you guys. Since you guys have suffered for the past months, now just relax and have fun. You can have a very long break. I don’t mind. I can even plan a holiday just for you guys. All on me.” Unni told us.

“Jinjja unni?” Both me and Hyuk shouted when she said that. Our eyes were literally blinking like a child who was offered a candy.

“Of course. But provided me and Hakyeon oppa follow you guys. I can’t let you guys off like that. Anything can happen.” Unni wink at both of us. I could feel my face getting red from what unni said.

“Wait for a while. I’ll go prepare your food.” Unni then went inside.

“Wow! If unni really pay for our trip… where do you think we should go?” I asked Hyuk.

“I don’t mind. Even if it’s just Jejudo, I love it. I never travel before except for the MT last year where we go Jejudo. The place is really nice.” Hyuk told me.

“Oh really. Then we should just suggest Jejudo to unni. I just want to rest.” I continued.

“Jieun ah…” I heard someone calling my name. I turned around only to face someone whom I was once close too.

“It is really you. I have been looking at this table since you went in. No wonder your back look so familiar. And your voice. That cheerful voice.” Oppa said. He was smiling non-stop. I just realized… I miss that smile too. Oppa stopped talking and looked at Hyuk who was sitting opposite me.

“Ahh. Oppa… this is Han Sang Hyuk… my boyfriend.” I introduced Hyuk to oppa. The smile that was drawn on oppa’s face disappear.

“Annyeonghaseyo. I am Han Sang Hyuk. Nice meeting you.” Hyuk introduced himself and looked at me to signal me to introduce oppa to him.

“Ahh. Hyuk... this is Luhan. He is one of my super close sunbae in school… and… Jong-Jongin bestest friend.” I introduced Luhan oppa to Hyuk.

“Ahh… nice meeting you.” Hyuk said.

“Op-oppa. What-what are you doing here?” I stuttered. I couldn’t believe oppa is right in front of me right now.

“Ahh. I am here with my friend. I went to visit his house yesterday so we were on our way back actually.” Op

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter