Official part 2

You Are The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The journey to the next unknown destination was pretty quiet but not until Kai started asking me about my experience there. To be honest, I really love the stay at the ‘orphanage’. The children were all so friendly and it took me only a few minutes for all of us to get comfortable with each other, even though I had a difficult time to memorize all their name. Thanks to the children, I really enjoyed my day today. Kai also shared the story on how his father met unni and how the ‘orphanage’ started. Really I didn’t know that Kai has this warm side towards his coldness attitude that I am aware of. The journey seems faster with our continuous conversations one after another topics.

“Come Jieun let’s get down. We are here. Our official date.” Kai told me as he turn off the car’s engine, I look around and I’m pretty sure I’m at the foot of Namsan Tower. We still have to get there by cable car.

“Kai but it’s already 10pm. By the time we reach the top it will be 11pm. And that is the closing time.” I told Kai. I mean it will be a waste of time if we go up there only to find out that it is already close.

“Jagiya, I am Kim Jongin. There will no problem even if we exceeded the time till 1 am. I already rented the whole place for one whole night. So you don’t have to worry. In fact, if we reach there at 11, that will be great. There will be no one who is going to disturb our precious moments together.” He told me as we made our way up to the cable car. There weren’t much people tonight and atmosphere at that moment felt really good and I don’t want to leave this place any moment now.

Kai took my hand and lead me into the cable car with only us inside. We have the whole cable car to ourselves. And Kai is just being Kai, he embrace the moments of us being in the cable car alone. He back hugged me as I was still mesmerized by the night view of Seoul as the cable car was moving up. Feeling Kai’s warmth made me feel relaxed and comfortable. I wonder if this sweet moment will last. I hope there’s nothing else that will come in between us. Too many things happened for the past 3 months we got married and I hop ewe swill stay happy like how we are now. Soon the cable car stop and we got down. The night view was splendid. Even though I’ve went here a few times before, the view never fail to make me smile and think of the wonderful world that I am living in, especially when you come here with the person that you love the most. Kai took my hand as we walk up to the elevator that lead us up to the highest floor so that we can see the night view of Seoul, A BETTER ONE.

Never did I thought that I would come here with my boyfriend, or better my husband. But thanks to Kai, everything is possible. As soon as the elevator door open I rushed out like an elementary school student due to the excitement that I have been controlling since the moment we get down from the cable car. Kai was just following me from the back, I could feel that he was just smiling looking at my child-like action.

--------------------------------

Once I got tired of the view, Kai brought me down to the floor where we can put our lock around the fences. He already prepared the locks for both of us as the shop is already closed. It was already 12 by the time we got there. But thanks to Kai, the place is so quiet and it is so calm plus the night breeze. Everything seems perfect and especially with Kai by my side. I quickly took one marker and wrote

I hope Lee Jieun and Kim Jongin marriage will last till death do us apart. Let’s have little Jongin and Jieun soon. The Kim babies. I LOVE YOU KIM JONGIN.

I look over to Kai and saw his message.

Kim Jieun let’s have our little Jongin and Jieun soon. Let’s spend the rest of our life together with each other by our sides. I LOVE YOU LEE JIEUN!!!

We walked to one side of the fences and lock both of our lock to the fences and hopefully both of it will happen. Kai suddenly took out a scarf and cover my eyes with those. He took my hand and led me to wherever while I was being blindfolded by him.

“Kai, what are you doing? Where are we going? Please don’t kidnap me.” I told him as we were walking.

“Just follow me jagiya. I won’t tell you, if I tell you it’s not secret anymore. What the use of me kidnapping you? Firstly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter