This is it

You Are The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun oppa sent me home. He kept saying that, he don’t trust me going back home alone, especially when I am in this kind of condition. I just obeyed and he sent me home by his car. The nearer the car was to my apartment the more I felt my heart beat getting faster. I could feel like as if this heart is going to explode soon. I don’t even know how to act normal after this. I cannot look at oppa like the way I used to look at him. The caring, trustworthy, and loving Kim Jongin.

“Jieun ah. We are here. Are you sure you okay? Do you want me to send you up?” Oppa brought me back to reality. I faced him and shook my head weakly. I gave him one last smile before I alighted his car.

“Oppa komawo. Thank you for being there for me. Thank you. I’ll go up first. See you tomorrow.” I waved and bowed.

I slowly took my time and brought my two legs forward and into the elevator. Once the elevator stop, I walked out and stood in front of the door. I was contemplating whether I should go in or go somewhere else. I reached out for the password locked and entered the password. The living room was dark and empty but I could hear a fading sound of the TV coming from the room. I took off my shoe and walk towards the room. Everything that happened in the afternoon just now came replaying clearly in my mind.

“Oh jagiya. Finally. You are back. I’ve been waiting for you since afternoon.” Oppa came walking towards me. Oppa. He look like nothing actually happened. And I am pretty sure he won’t tell me what actually happen. I just nod.

“Are you okay jagiya? Are you tired? Do you want to eat?” Oppa asked me as I sat on our bed. I look up and I look at his face.  Couldn’t believe that I’m in love with him. The guy I trusted the most was eventually the guy who broke my heart thousand times. Oppa I knew. I knew everything that you did. Without me realizing it, tears were blurring my sight.

“Jagiya, why are you crying? What happened?” Oppa was wiping my tears away. I feel disgusted when his hand touch my face. That was the same hand that hug and touch Daeun’s body. I pushed his hand away.

“Ani, oppa. I’m just tired and I miss omma and appa soo much. It have been quite sometimes since I last saw them. I might be going be back tomorrow since it Friday. You coming?” I told him. That was just the reason but to think of it, maybe I should really pay a visit there. Oppa look disappointed.

“Mian jagiya, tomorrow oppa have some night study at school. Why don’t you go on your own?” Oppa replied. Somehow, I expected that to be the answer. Lots of thing were playing in my mind. Maybe he will bring back Daeun again just like just now. Maybe I should just ignore right and just mind my own business. I will find the right time to talk about this. Or maybe oppa will come up to me first and tell me his relationship with Daeun. And then, I am officially free. And Daeun finally get her wish and oppa will be happy with her.

-----------------------------------------------

“Is the news about Daeun is back here at school true?” I heard one of my classmate telling her clique once she get into the class.

“Yup. She is back. And guess what… I heard she changed. She is no longer the y kind of girl. She look soo kind. Her smile. Maybe that accident really changed her?” Nope, guys. You guys were fooled by her. She did not changed and in fact she will never change. She is still the same Daeun.

“Hah. Funny. I guess, that is just another act of hers. You know, Daeun will never change. You should know her by now.” One of them spoke. Finally someone actually on the same page as me. I just mind my own business while listening to the conversation. I am just tired.

BEEP BEEP.

‘Kim Jieun….. I need your help. Are you free after school???’ a message from Luhan oppa.

‘Why oppa? Is there something wrong?’

‘Noona had some overseas meeting and I had to babysit Hongbin for the whole week. I need your help in babysitting him together with me. I may be with him for the past 5 years but hey… he is quite stubborn. Please Jieun…..’

‘Oppa… I can help you but today I am going back home to meet omma and appa. Wait. Maybe you can follow me and bring along Hongbin. My family won’t mind. Just bring extra clothes since, we might stay overnight there.’

‘You sure? What about Jongin? Hongbin and I will be a burden there.’

‘Ani oppa. Don’t worry oppa, Jongin oppa won’t be following me. It’s okay. My siblings are there so Hongbin can play with them, you have to worry about it okay. So oppa, meet me at my bus stop at 4pm okay. See you later….’

‘Arraseo. See you there. Thanks Jieun ah.’

“Okay class, for today lesson, we are going to recap 3 chapters that are included in the end year exam okay.” I quickly slide my phone back into my pocket and listen to Park sonsaengnim who, just started his lesson.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I quickly packed my bag and went back home. Since, oppa will be in school the whole day, I went back home alone. I speed up as I can’t wait to meet oppa and Hongbin and even omma and appa. Once I got home. I took my clothes and stuff it in my back pack and went down. I made my way towards the bus stop as how we plan just now.

"Oppa! Wow you are early." I speed up my walking pace when I saw him at the bus stop with a small little boy, which must be Hongbin. Oppa and Hongbin were clad in a matching stripes t-shirt. Hongbin quickly hid behind oppa when I came nearer.

"Annyeong Hongbin." i greet him but he was shy and start to tug on oppa shirt.

"Appa, who is this?" Hongbin asked oppa. APPA?

"This is the noona that is going to bring us to her house. So you must be good to her. Come here. Go and greet her." Oppa bend down and talk to him. He look at me one more time and smile. He walk forward and bow 00 degree.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Choneun Park Hongbin imnida." he greet and introduce himself. I bow too and introduce myself.

"Annyeong Hongbin ah, Choneun Jieun noona imnida."

The bus that we were waiting was already here and we quickly board the bus at took a seat. Oppa let me seat nearer to the window and oppa beside me with Hongbin on his lap.

"Appa can I seat on noona lap?" Hongbin asked. He is so cute and so polite. I wonder why oppa said he is so stubborn.

"Andwae. You are heavy. Just sit here with appa okay?" oppa told him. He pout. I swear that is sooo cute. Luhan oppa is just being unreasonable.

"It’s okay oppa. He can sit on my lap. I don't mind. Come here Hongbin." i told him and that pout disappear immediately and was replaced with a huge grin on his face. Oppa helped me out with the bags that was on my lap before Hongbin get to sit on my lap. I carried Hongbin up and place him on my lap. Hongbin wasn’t as heavy as what I expected it would be. Hongbin which was already on lap, took my hand and start to play with it. Hongbin then turn around and face me.

"Noona you look very kind. Can you help me?" Hongbin, asking for a favour. I just nod.

"Noona can you be my omma. When I baby, I only have mama and appa. Papa passed away when I was still in mama stomach. But then I have appa, but I dont have omma. I know appa and mama are sister and brother, so they cannot marry together. So can you marry appa and be my omma? Please. " I felt touched with what he said. He is quite smart for a child at his age. I look over at oppa and saw him shaking his head disagreeing with the favour, his nephew was asking.

I faced Hongbin back and said, "Arraseo Hongbin ah. But you must promise that you will be good with appa and don't be stubborn. Arraseo?"

"Arraseo omma. I will listen omma and appa. Yay!!!! Happy family!!!" Hongbin pulled both me and oppa into a huge family hug. How I wish this is Junho. And I a hug with Junho and Jongin oppa. I hug him back and we were back to our casual talk. But in another 2 min, Hongbin was fast asleep on my lap.

"Why did you tell him that you'll be his omma? You cannot back out after this okay?" Oppa asked me. He look kind of pissed off. But nah it’s okay.

"I don't know why I agreed but oppa I also want someone to call me omma. People may think that I am already okay with that accident but when the actual fact is that, I am still in pain. He is my fir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter