Misunderstood

You Are The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

School was as per normal. Few test here and there to get us prepared for the exams in 2 weeks’ time. I was waiting for Kai my locker as usual as we will always walk from my locker to his car together.

“Jieun~ annyeong.” Baekhyun oppa came putting his arm over my shoulder. Kai was strolling towards us with the other guys.

“Can we go to your house today? We want to go but Kai told us to ask permission from you first. Pretty please. We are so bored at home” he continued and showed some aegyo so that I will allow them. I look over at Kai but he showed no response so I agreed.

“Of course you can. I’m also bored at home. It’s always the two of us. You guys should come over. I’ll cook dinner too okay.” I told them.  

“Yeah!!! Come let’s go.” The boys suddenly crowd around me and we walked towards the car park together. They took their car and tail our car as it the first time they are coming to our house so they don’t know where it is. I noticed that Kai was quiet from the moment we met at the locker. I don’t know why but I am very sure that he is upset and unhappy about something. *I should ask him what happened. I should cheer him up right?*

“K-Kai... Are you angry?” I faced him and asked him but I stuttered as this is the first time see Kai like this. Of course I was scared.

“NO!” He answered firmly without even looking at me but kept focusing on the road. His facial expression still have no changes. I felt so scared just by sitting beside him. I just felt that it was my fault that he was this angry but I just had to apologize if it is my fault.

“Did I do something wrong? If I did I’m so sorry.” I told him and looked outside the window. I don’t know why but tears start to form and tried to control it but it was flowing freely down my cheek. Maybe I felt guilty, sad or even scared. But I still know why I was crying when the only he said was NO. He is sure scary when he is angry. I kept looking outside of the window to avoid Kai seeing me like this. Once we were around the area I quickly wipe all the tears that were about to dry on my cheeks and get down from the car with fake smile on my face. I saw one by one alighting the car. I came towards them and invite them to our house.

“Come oppa lets go up.” Luhan oppa put his arm around my body and brought me to the lift lobby. Kai was still angry and when he sees what Luhan oppa is doing right now he will be angrier but the fact that he isn’t showing any reaction , means that he don’t care about it at all. All of us soon stood right in front of our apartment and I quickly let them all in and Kai was unfortunately the last. He was totally different not like the Kai that I know of. He did not even look at me when he went in. Disappointed? I was more than disappointed. I can’t even express how angry I was. I mean if he was unhappy he should at least told me. *Jieun-ah ignore him. He don’t even care about you. You are just putting false hope in yourself. YOU DO KNOW THAT.*

“Oppa you can sit in the living room first. I go and change okay.” I told them who were just chilling in the living room as I made my way to my room.

“Arraseo~” All of them say together in synchronize. I went to my room and wore something comfortable which is pink t-shirt with heart printed everywhere and a knee length short. I went out once I was done changing and went to the kitchen to prepare them some drinks.

“Kai can we explore your house.” Kris oppa asked Kai who was comfortably sitting on the couch watching the show movie played on the screen. Well, all of them have decided to watch Secretly, Greatly starring Park Ki Woong and Kim Soo Hyun and Lee Hyun Woo, they sure know which movie to watch.

I made my way to the living room to serve them their drink but all of them were busy exploring the house. I decided to follow them and stood right behind them as they were exploring Kai’s study room which was already packed with the 12 men. Suddenly all of us heard Luhan oppa from my room which is just right beside Kai’s.

“Jieun you don’t sleep with Kai?” Luhan oppa shouted from the room. *Oh no. What should I say?* The boys rushed out of Kai’s room and went to my room. I stood right outside of the room speechless. I don’t know how I should reply to him. Luhan oppa know me very well, and he know when I lie. This is BAD. All of the sudden Kai came from behind me and hug my waist and brought my body closer to him.

“Oh hyung, this is meant for guest. And it is also if she needs a break from you ‘know what’, so she will sleep here. You know my hormones is at the peak when I’m at this age.” Kai explained to them. It looks like they are actually buying what Kai just told them. All of them just laugh to what he said.

“Kai ah can we see your master bedroom? Only if you allow.” Lay oppa asked him. Kai just nodded to his hyung question and without further ado the boys barge into the master bedroom. Kai released me from the hug as we made eye contact when the boys were gone, his smile that was on his face just before this faded away too. He for sure still angry with me. But seriously, I don’t even know what my mistake is. This is what I don’t like about Kai right now. They were awed with what they saw especially the design of the room. Luhan, Kris and Tao oppa were already seated on the couch by the window. Baekhyun and Chanyeol was the only one exploring the bathroom. They were making ‘WOAH’, ‘OOH’ and even “LOOK LOOK, THIS IS COOL’. From what I observed, they are quite childish sometimes. The bathroom is the normal bathroom you can find in your own house. They were just exaggerating.

“Okay guys, I think we invaded enough privacy of this NEWLY WED COUPLE. We need to leave this room okay.” Suho oppa voice was loud enough for all of them to hear and soon the boys made their way out of the room and went to the living room to drink the drinks that have prepared. Kr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter