Ready

You Are The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We finally reach home after long and tiring day. I didn’t expect Kai to have confess to me at the park. I didn’t know that Kai have that side in him, all this while it has always been the COLD Kai. Luckily we had our dinner before we went home or else I would have starve myself since noon. It was Kai suggestion to eat first as he know it will be late if I were to cook and it will be troublesome since the both of us are already tired after what we had went through the whole day. We decided to eat at the Chinese restaurant after we both agreed to it. The walk to the restaurant was really romantic as both of our hands intertwined as we walked under the bright moonlight. The night breeze even made everything feel much better. Although it was awkward, we managed to last till we reached home.

“Jieun ah, go and change. It’s late already. Then we sleep okay.” Kai told me as I was making my way to my room. I quickly change as I was really tired and there’s only one thing in my mind. SLEEP. But guess what I am soo thirsty right then. I unlocked my door and went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water before I tuck in for tonight. I was drinking suddenly someone hand was around my waist.

“Ahhh!!” I yelped. I turn around only to be greeted by Kai’s lip. Firstly, he back hug me and secondly he kissed me for the second time today. He really should stop doing this skinship. That incident at the park doesn’t mean I gave him the permission to do all those skinship even though I kinda like it. I can’t deny the fact that I do like the skinship between both of us.

“Yah. Don’t do that again. It really scare me.” I hit his arm a few times before he finally let go of the hug. He was chuckling as I was hitting him.

“Mianhae. I won’t do that again. I was waiting for you in the room for the past 20 minutes and you are still not in the room. What took you so long?” Kai asked me as soon as apologized. Room? 20 minutes? I was in my room for the pass 20 minutes. I just went out to get a drink that’s all.

“Come let’s go and sleep. I’m really sleepy.” Kai pulled my hand and lead me to his room. What his room. NO!!! I pulled my hand away from his gripped.

“Kai. What are you doing? I’m not going to sleep with you. I will sleep in my own room okay.” I told him as I walk towards my room. I was about to close the door when Kai yelp in pain.

“AAAAHH!!!JIEUN MY FINGER!!!” Kai yelled. His finger was caught in between the door. He was jumping outside my room as he was trying to relieve the pain. In the first place he shouldn’t have place his hand there.

“KAI!! I’m sooo sorry. Sorry. Kai I didn’t know you put you r hand there.” I apologized as I was examining his fingers which was turning blue. He was groaning in pain as I touch his injured middle finger.

“If you are sorry and you are feeling guilty. Please accompany me to sleep tonight. Please.” Kai was suggesting something that seems absurd. He was pouting as he plead. Really. Pouting is not a good idea. Really.

“Fine. I will.” He pulled me into his room. Both of us made our way to his bed and lie down. I was facing the other side but I do know that Kai is facing my back. Hoping that I will face him while we sleep. And there’s bolster that separate both of us.

“Jieun ah. Are you asleep?” Kai asked me. To be honest. I was not sleepy at all once I lie down on his bed.

“No. I’m not sleepy at all.” I told him.

“Then can you face me.”

“What is it Kai?” I turne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter