Sad

You Are The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai POV

The news was still digesting. Accident. Abort. Junho. 60%. Jieun. Didn’t we went through a lot? Why now? Why do we lost our one and only Junho when we were at our peak of happiness? Why do Jieun have to go through all the pain alone? Jieun mianhae. I wasn’t there when you need me. I stood up from my position. I cannot stay like this. I must be strong for Jieun. Without me who else will she rely on? I must be strong for Jieun. Must.

I staggered my way towards the waiting area where the other hyungs are. The automated slide door open and the hyung were running towards me.

“Kai. How is she? Is she okay?” Baekhyun hyung ask.

“H-hyung. J-junho. J-junho is not here anymore. She lost too many blood and we lost Junho too.” I stuttered. The boys quickly pulled me into a group hug. I never felt so calm and comfortable ever since we boys tend to be very rowdy. All of us just sat back down at the benches outside the E.R. My legs wouldn’t stop shaking. The hyungs who have been with me since the past 2 hours were just waiting impatiently just like me. The doctor who talked to me just now came out of the room and walked towards me.

“Mr Kim, thankfully everything is okay. Jieun-ssi is now stable. When Jieun wake up she might still be in traumatized state. But I need you to be beside her all the time. She need you the most right now. Do be strong. You guys are still young, there’s still a long way to go. Never give up. I’ll make my leave. Oh yes wait, besides Jieun, there’s another person who was found with her. Yoon Daeun?” The doctor explained everything. How could everyone forgot about Daeun?

“She is also warded here. But there’s nothing much. She only had a few broken bones and a little concussion. She is already in the normal room.” the doctor told us we just nodded. For now, Jieun is the most important one. And since the doctor said there’s not much problem with Daeun, we don’t have to worry about her.

-------------------------------------------

“Jieun. Jieun. My baby.” Ommonim voice can be heard from the corridor. Once, everything was done, I quickly informed her parents and they quickly made their way to the hospital to see their daughter. I stood up and walked towards ommonim and abonim who was beside her.

“Ommonim don’t worry. Jieun is fine now. It’s just that…” I wanted to tell her, but I couldn’t stop myself from feeling guilty and I just hung my head low.

“We l-lost our c-child. I’m sorry ommonim.” I said. Finally. I could see sadness in ommonim’s eyes. First, her daughter met with an accident and now, her daughter lost her first child. Of course, she is in the grief-stricken state. I expected her to be very mad with me but all she did was pat me on my shoulder and pulled me into a hug. Tears that was at the edge of my eyes soon fall. I broke the hug and wipe my tears as I need to be strong for Jieun.

“Don’t be. I should be sorry. We have troubled you. If only you don’t marry Jieun, you won’ have to suffer all this. You have helped us. Thank you so much Jongin. Why didn’t you guys tell me she is pregnant?” Omma asked.

“We wanted to tell you later on once, everything is stable. But, we didn’t expect accident to happen.” I told her.

“Hyung, her fingers moved.” Sehun who have been standing near her bed told us. Her parents and I rushed beside her. Her eyes were opening slowly. Very slowly. She was scanning the whole area and the next thing she did really break me down. Her hand that was right beside all her time move towards her tummy.

“Oppa… is Junho still here with us?”

“J-jieun ah.” I hug her and rub her back.

“O-oppa. P-please tell me he is still here with us. Please. Oppa. I beg you. Oppa!!” From speaking voice, she is now shouting at the top of her voice. My hug became tighter and I tried to hold back the tears that are falling down soon.

“Shhh. Shhh… Calm down Jieun.” I calm her.

“Oppa!! How could Junho leave us just like that?!! I have not spend much time with him yet!! Why does God always do this to us?!! Oppa please ask him to come back!! Oppa!!! Junho!!! Daeun!! Daeun killed him!!!! Oppa!! DAEUN KILLED OUR BABY!! OPPA!!! DAEUN KILLED OUR JUNHO!!! HOW OULD SHE DO THIS TO ME??!! I DID NOTHING TO HER!!! HOW COULD SHE TAKE OUR JUNHO AWAY!! OPPA!!! I HATE HER!!!!” Jieun cried out loud.

“Jieun ah. Calm down. I am here. I am sorry I didn’t take are of both of you like how I promised to do. I am so sorry. Please don’t be like this Jieun. I love you. God love him more. We should let him go. I am here with you. We will be together and get through this together. Don’t worry.” I told her.

“Junho ah. Omma is soo sorry I couldn’t protec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter