New love

You Are The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 month later

"Jung Soo Jung!! Wake up!!! This is my last call. If you are not going to wake up, you will be late for your first day." Jongin shouted from the living room. Today it will also be his first day of new semester and for Jieun, Hyuk and Soo Jung it will be their first day of school. Since four of them will be in the same school, Jongin decided to send all three of them to school for the first day. Hyuk who is staying three stops away from their apartment will be waiting to be picked up by Jongin.

"Ughhh! Wait what time is it now? ! Omg! Oppa!!!! Why didnt you you wake me up earlier? I need to look good on my first day!" Soo Jung jolted from her bed and quickly get into the toilet to get ready for school. Jongin and Jieun was busy with their breakfast and both of them just shook their head. Actually, not just Jongin, Jieun too have been trying to wake Soo Jung up but that girl is a really heavy sleeper. In 10 mintues, Soo Jung was already out of her room in her red blouse and jeans. 

"Oppa Come let's go!!! I'm ready!" She grabbed her notebook and sling bag and quickly put on her flats. 

"Breakfast?' Jieun asked her but she reject it and tapped her feet on the floor coninuously as she wait for the couple to get their stuff. The three of them quickly get into the car with Soo jjung sitting at the back. She was busy with her phone since she left the house.

"Oppa, Hyuk said he will wait at the busstop." Jieun told Jongin. 

"Okay. Noted." Oppa said. And with that they noticed Hyuk who was waiting at the busstop.The car stopped and he boarded the car. SooJung who was busy looking at her phone, suddenly realised that the car has stopped and a guy is sitting next to her. What happened next became a history to Jung SooJung. She greeted Hyuk warmly with a shy smile on her face and bowed at him. Hyuk just accept her greet and introuced himself.

"Hello, my name is Han Sang Hyuk. But you can just call me Hyuk. Wait how old are you?" Hyuk asked Soo Jung. Soo Jung remained quiet and did not answer the question.

"Hello... Erm... I asked. How old are you?" Hyuk asked agaian and this time not only did he gained attention from Soo Jung but also from the couple who were sitting at the front seat.

"Neh... I'm same as age Jieun unni. But I call her unni since she married my oppa, so she is an unni to me. So dont mind me calling her unni. Actually we are friends. What about you, how old are you?" Soo Jung said. 

"Don't mind her. She will only be like this when she is nervous or when she like the person. Well, in this case it will be the la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter