Getting there

You Are The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KAI POV

Finally, the doctor allowed Jieun to be discharge after she beg to the doctor for the past two days. For the past two days, I have always been by her side as I don’t want anything to happen to her. She have been saying that she get to do nothing at hospital and it will only remind her of Junho, so it will be best if she get to discharge and continue her normal student life. Jieun physical and mind condition has improve days after days, she have been more cheerful than the first day and I am lucky and happy that she already surpassed that mourning stage. Even though I know that she is still sad with the whole incident, I know she is putting some effort to be strong for herself.

I also checked Daeun’s condition and the doctor said that her memory might take a longer time to recover and for now she need to go for weekly checkup. I know it’s my responsibility to accompany her as she have nobody else in Korea. And if I asked the others I might as well just commit suicide rather than asking them. I know what I might be doing, will hurt Jieun. I know that very well. Dilemma. Always. For now I’ll just keep this away from Jieun and I’ll tell her when the time come. I promise.

Luhan hyung have been coming over for the past 2 days and he will always be by her side when I’m not around. I am thankful that there’s someone who can look out for Jieun when I am not around. I know Luhan hyung really care about her like a brother would always care for his sister. Whenever he is here, the house will forever be lively with his laughter and Jieun’s. Food will always be there. At least it feel safer to leave Jieun at home if Luhan hyung is here and it will be easier for me to accompany Daeun for her weekly checkup.

“Hyung will it be okay if I leave Jieun with you tomorrow? I have some appointment to attend to. Can?” I asked hyung who was busy eating his tub of ice cream.

“Tomorrow? Hmm. Okay. Sure. But don’t go out to late okay. She still you by her side.” Hyung agreed. Of course I won’t go out for so long.

“Okay. Jieun, Kai. I need to go off already. My work gonna start in half an hour. See you tomorrow Jieun. We are going to spend our time together tomorrow. Let’s make Kai jealous.” Hyung whispered to Jieun’s ear. I will never get jealous as I know what their feeling towards each other is. Of course I won’t suspect anything.

-----------------------------------------------------

“Hyung take care of Jieun okay. I’ll be back home by 5, I promise. Bye jagiya. I love you. Listen to hyung okay. Love you.” I kissed her forehead before I leave the house and picked Daeun from her house to the hospital. I felt really guilty and bad leaving her with oppa just to accompany Daeun for her checkup.

I started my engine and drove off to her apartment to pick her up. But before we get to the hospital we should get our breakfast. As far as I know Daeun is the type of girl who never get into the kitchen to cook their own food and rather spend their money on food rather than wasting their effort and time in the kitchen. Unlike my jagi, kitchen is like her second favourite place in our home after OUR bedroom. She would always explore different kind of new recipes as I am kind of a picky eater and I am thankful that most of the food that she cook suits me the best.

Our breakfast was filled with me doing the talking as this was the best way as suggested by the doctor to help her gain her memories back. I do get bored as Daeun has becoming quieter unlike the brat Daeun that I used to know. Every sentence that I said, she will only reply with either yes or no or worst, just a nod. If this rate continue, it will take MONTHS to get her regain her memories. Right now, I am starting to regret the thing I am doing for Daeun. I should be spendi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter