Protect

You Are The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai POV

I woke up the day before only to find Jieun nowhere to be found and she only left me with breakfast. I wanted to give her chance to explain every single thing. I waited and waited and waited but she is still not home yet. My patience level was at the maximum and I think I already gave her enough time for her to get some air. So I drive my car to Daeun’s home since as of currently she is the only one who knows about my problem. Daeun really helped me a lot while I was at her home. We basically sat down on the couch and watched lots and lots of movie and ate lots and lots of unhealthy snacks. For that moment I really forgot about the problem that I was having.

She kept saying, ”oppa, you should really give Jieun a chance. Who knows, if what you see might not be exactly what happened.” But the fact that she is not home yet when I wanted to give her a chance to speak up, really angers me.

It was almost 9pm and Jieun still have not call or even text me yet. And that was the last straw. I really couldn’t take it. I went to sleep. Well, since the other room was her study room and there’s only one bed in the apartment, I had to sleep on the bed with her. I actually have a choice of sleeping on the couch but Daeun kept saying that it is not good for my back since I have hip injury, it will only worsen the injury. I actually buy that reason. So in the end we slept together on the same bed but of course using the bolster as the barrier between us. I still couldn’t betray Jieun even though she already did.

The both of us woke up early for school. Daeun woke up earlier than me to prepare some breakfast for me while I get ready. I actually foresee that I won’t be going home since I really couldn’t see her face yet, therefore I packed my uniform and even some home clothes if I were to stay at Daeun’s house for a few days. I went out and saw Daeun was busy preparing our breakfast. I felt relieved seeing her in the morning. I miss those time we shared when we were a couple. This is the first time we ever had breakfast together ever since the break up and those memories came flashing through our mind. I really didn’t think of Jieun the whole morning until the both of us reached school. Daeun told me that she have something to settle in school therefore she need to be in school early and so I drive her to school even though I had to wait like 2 hours before school starts. THAT EARLY. I got soo bored sitting in my classroom and scrolling through my phone.

“Arghh!! I should get out of this class and look for Daeun. She have been gone for too long already. What is she up to?” I was walking along the corridor searching for Daeun. I literally went to check each class but Daeun was nowhere to be found. So, I went down and wanted to go to the sports hall to shoot some ball as I felt really bored and Daeun was nowhere to be found. But then I heard Daeun voice coming from the store form the sport’s hall. I went nearer and heard another familiar voice. JIUEN! I wanted to interrupt but then…

“What do you mean incidents? It was all coincidence. So… what is your relationship with that guy?” Daeun asked Jieun. I didn’t know that Daeun want to help me soo much.

“You have no rights to talk about my privacy. It is my business with who I want to go out with. Even if I have relationship with him, it is up to me whether I want to tell oppa. You have no right to bring up about the topic at all.” Jieun shouted at Daeun. ERGHH! Daeun is just trying to help me and there is Jieun who is shouting at her. Where is your manner??!! And she said she would tell me if she really had relationship with him. Wait so she really have relationship with him. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE.

“Really? Then do I have the right to tell you that oppa slept at my house yesterday? You wouldn’t want to know what happened next. Would you?” I was about to enter the room when I heard Daeun continue. What is she doing? Trying to provoke Jieun. But what for? Right then I decided to interfere as I know Jieun will burst out anytime soon. And true, she almost slap Daeun on her cheek but I was there faster and stopped her hand from reaching Daeun’s cheeks.

“KIM JIEUN!!!” I shouted.

“o-oppa.” She stuttered. She is scared. She must have felt guilty. She should know that she have no right to do that. All Daeun was trying to do was help us solve the problem. Daeun was sobbing beside me and I quickly pull her into my embrace. I don’t care what she wants to say about me. She must have felt soo bad right now.  

“I didn’t know you will result to violence. What if I didn’t come earlier? You would have beaten her up right?” I said while Daeun was still in my embrace. I knew and I saw Jieun didn’t hurt Daeun at all but I just had to this. I was really furi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter