Shop

You Are The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 8am and I quickly get up from my bed. Kai was still soundly sleeping on the couch. I went to the bathroom and took my shower before I prepare my first ever breakfast for Kai. While showering, I remembered Kai told me that I don’t have to work part-time anymore as he can afford everything for, me and also for him. He told me that he want me to focus on my studies rather than spending my time enjoying my teenage life which I didn’t get to spent all this while. Once I was done with my shower I went to the kitchen and start preparing the breakfast.

“Hmm what should I prepare for today? American breakfast sounds yummy. I should start on that now.” I talk to myself while searching for the ingredient in the refrigerator which is already filled up with the necessary food that we need

I was done preparing the food and was putting it on the plate when I saw Kai came into the kitchen SHIRTLESS WITH TOWEL AROUND HIS NECK! *OMG! Why can’t he wear any shirt? OMG! That CHOCOLATY ABS!! What am I thinking!!!?? STOP!!!*

“Mmmm. Wow! You cook breakfast. I’m starving” Kai said in awed.

“Come let’s eat.” I invite him.

“Wow this delicious!!!! Do you have more serving?” Kai asked once he was done with is food in 20 minutes and I nodded.

“ASSA!!! Great I need it. Can I have more sausage? After this get ready we are going out.” He cheered once I serve him more breakfast. And I just nodded.

“To where?” I asked him.

“Are you okay sleeping with me in the same room?” I shook my head. He just chuckle seeing how I reacted to the question.

“That’s why we are going out to buy your bed. From now on, you will sleep in your room and I will sleep in the master bedroom. Is that okay with you?” Kai continued.

“Oh I’m fine with that. ERmmmm… Kai… I’m sorry you had to sleep on the couch yesterday. You know you can actually sleep on the bed. Well, you can just occupy the other side.” I apologized to what happened yesterday. *OMG DID I JUST SAY HE CAN SLEEP WITH ME?*

“Quickly get ready.” Kai said to avoid the awkward situation.

“I’ll wash this first, you go and get ready.” I told Kai as I still need to clean up the table.

“No. WE will do this together, so that we will finish it up quickly okay.” Kai suggested.

“You know how to do chores?” I asked him while both of us were busy washing the dishes.

“I’ve live alone since I’m I was 16. Of course I know.” He replied with a proud smug on his face.

Once we were done with washing up the dishes we went up to change. I took my clothes and change in the toilet while Kai just change in the room. I was wearing something casual, jean and long-sleeve checkered shirt. I went out from the bathroom and saw Kai sitting on the edge of the bed looking through his phone. He put on a black jean and a long sleeve stripe shirt that was showing his arm muscles shape.

“Are you ready? Come let’s go.” He asked me.

We took his car to the mall to get my bed. Suddenly I remembered that I wanted to ask him about the ring yesterday but he was asleep. So I decided to ask him now.

“Errrm.. Kai…” I started.

“Huh? What is it?” Kai ask me but still maintain his focus on the road.

“Kai, why did you buy this ring for our wedding?” I brought my hand forward so that he can see the ring on my ring finger.

“We need 2 rings remember? One was for the proposal and one for the wedding.” Kai continued.

“Yup. I remembered.” I just nodded.

“Then we only bought one so I decided to buy you another ring. I saw that you were eyeing THIS ring that day when we visited the shop.” Kai explained and took my hand and showed me the ring on ring finger.

“Why didn’t you tell me you that you like THIS ring?” Kai asked me and turned to face me as the car stop at a traffic light.

“Errmmm… W-well it was…. Ex-expensive. And of course I won’t ask you to spend a lot on this ring as I know this marriage is just based on a favour. You help me, I help you. That’s all. You too didn’t tell me that you were buying 2. When you said you wanted you want to but the proposal ring, I just agree. I mean it’s pretty and it’s better if you buy something that you like rather than somethin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter