Meeting the parents

You Are The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kai, what are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be at school?” a lovely lady in mid 20s walk in.

“Oh noona. Annyeong. My school ended already noona. Noona I need your help. Oh ya, this is Jieun my future wife. Jieun this is, Taeyeon noona, my cousin. Today she is meeting my parents so we need to get her ready.”

“I heard from your mom already. Wah our Kai is an adult already.” Taeyeon-ssi and ruffled his hair.

“Hi Jieun, you can call me Tae unni. It’s fine. Wow! You are very pretty. Okay, where shall we start?” Tae unni introduce herself and you start to blushed when she told you that you are pretty.

After an hour of hair-do and making up, finally you are done. You almost fell asleep when she started to make you up. Kai was playing with his phone when you went to the front and showed him Tae unni masterpiece. So now, you have to try out all of the dresses that Kai had chosen from the display for you to try out. The first dress was totally rejected by Kai. And so did the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and much more. You were getting tired trying all of the dresses. The piece that you were holding is the last piece that Kai had picked up from the display. You went out when you were done trying. Kai look up and stare at you for a few minutes.

“Kai, I’m tired I hope this last piece will make you happy. Please. Kai! KAI!! Are you listening?” you went nearer and wave your hand.

“PERFECT! Now sit.” Kai sound demanding. I look at Tae unni and she just smiled looking at how her dear cousin is treating a lady.

“What?” I ask and he grabbed my hand and pushed me down on the sofa.

Kai took your right foot and slipped on the heels that he had chosen while unni was making you up. *Kai, stop this. I’m so confused. Omg, what am I thinking?* Both of you quickly went out and ride his car to the restaurant. Kai lead you out of his car. He offer his arm for you to hold onto. He knew that you felt uncomfortable with the heels from the way you walk just now. “Mr Kim,” Kai told the waiter.

“Oh yes. Mr Kim. Please follow me,” the waiter replied.

“One more thing, whatever my parents ask, just answer it honestly except for the part where I’m offering you the money. That, I will handle. Okay?” Kai whispered to you while we were following the waiter.

“Annyeonghaseyo Mr. and Mrs. Kim.” You greeted them politely.

“Don’t be too formal, call me omma. You are going to marry Jongin soon.” Mrs Kim told me with a wide smile on her face. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter