Wedding

You Are The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unni wake up!! Today is your wedding day!!” Krystal shouted which woke me up from my slumber.

“Krystal ah why are you here?” I ask half-heartedly while my eyes were half closed.

“To pick my sister-in-law of course. Unni quickly bathe!!! We need to be there by 10. Its 9 already. We’ll be late for the ceremony later.” Krystal threw my towel and I grabbed it.

Krystal who was behind me pushed me to the bathroom. I still cannot believe that I’m going to be Mrs Kim in like 4 hours’ time. I’m still not sure about how am I supposed to react or feel. Part of me feel happy while the other half feel I really need to get away. I quickly shower as I wouldn’t want Krystal to nag at me again. Once I’m done with shower I went out saw Krystal choosing clothes for me to wear to the place. It was casual, of course it must be casual. Anyway I’m going to wear my wedding dress later on. I grabbed my phone and went out to eat my breakfast. Mom, dad and my siblings were so busy getting ready.

“Ahjumma, ahjussi we will go first. The chauffeur will pick you up later. Unni need to go for make-up.” Krystal told Omma and Appa.

On the way there I was soo nervous that I don’t know what to do whereas Krystal kept talking to me. She was really excited for the whole thing. I wasn’t even listening to her while she was babbling about things. Soon we reached the church. Both of us quickly went to the room and saw Tae unni with some other ladies.

“Jieun!! Annyeong!! I miss you soo much.” Tae unni hugged me.

“These are my co-workers. Come. Girls, let’s get this done.” She release me from the hug and grabbed my hand and I follow her to the room.

The make-up artist start to do their magic on my face. My palm getting sweatier and sweatier as time goes by. Soon the make-up was done. It was very light but it look really nice. My hair also had soft curls. I can’t even recognize that it was me that I saw in the mirror.

“OH. MY. GOD. Unni you look soo pretty!!! Now I’m jealous. Hahah.” Krystal told me once I was done.

“Come on let’s get you to wear your dress.” Tae unni interrupt Krystal.

Once I was ready I went out as sat on the couch while waiting for the time to pass by. The photographer is already there with me waiting for people to visit me so that he can take a few pictures.

“Unni let’s take a photo together first.” Krystal told me and the photographer started snapping a few photos.

“Tae unni, come and join us.” I called Tae unni. Soon I heard few male voices. It was soo noisy.

“Ahh the EXO oppa are here.” Krystal told me and Tae unni.

“Wow!! Sister-in-law you are soo pretty.” Sehun oppa said.

“Lucky Jongin.” Chen continued.

“Look here everybody.” and the photographer snapped a few picture.

“Are you nervous?” Baekhyun oppa asked and gave me a quick hug.

“Yah. You look a bit pale do you know that?” Chanyeol oppa said.

“Don’t be. Jongin will not eat you up.” Luhan oppa was assuring me and pat my shoulder. The others just laugh as they watched us.

“You’ll do great just don’t forget to smile.” Luhan oppa continued.

“Can we take the photo one by one?” Kris oppa as the photographer who was there.

“Yup sure.” He replied with a smile on his face.

Each of them took one formal and one funny shot. Omg!! They are really embarrassing. All sorts of posing can be seen. I felt much better laughing at their poses. Kai on the other hand was outside greeting the guest. He too cannot wait to see you. Appa went in and he saw me. The photographer took a photo of us.

“My daughter you are soo pretty. I’m so sorry, I asked you to marry Jongin. It felt like I’m selling my own daughter.” Appa said and I saw tears in his eyes.

“No don’t say that. It’s okay. This is the only way I can thank you. Just hope for the best for me okay. Trust me everything will be fine.” I assure him.

“Bride and dad please get ready.”

Dad escorted me to the hall. Soon the music began to play and dad was walking with me along the altar. As we walk along the alter I recognize the people who were seated in the hall. Of course the EXO members caught my attention the most. They were making all sorts of hand signs to attract my attention. I saw Taeyeon unni and Yunho oppa smiling at me and showing thumbs up. I saw my siblings telling me ‘HWAITING’ with their elbow action. I saw my soon-to-be-father-in-law and both of my soon-to-be-mother-in-law and Omma wiping their tears of joy. When I look to the front I saw one young handsome gentleman waiting for me at the end of the altar. He was smiling. *OMG. Kai, can you stop smiling. You are killing me with those smile.* Appa hold my hand and pass me to Kai when we reached the stage. Now Kai was holding onto my hand tightly like as if he was assuring me that everything is going to be fine.

“Please take care of my daughter” he told Kai and patted his shoulder.

“I will dad.” He replied with a smile and he looked at me. I can feel my blood rushes to my cheeks.

 Finally it’s the time to read our vow.

 “I, Kim Jongin, take you Lee Jieun, to be my wife. I promise to take you as who you are, loving who you are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter