Gone

You Are The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a normal school day. The boys finally found out about my pregnancy when the topic was brought up during lunch. The boys were soo excited and they couldn’t stop making so much noise and the students in the cafeteria kept looking towards our direction.

“Yah jinjja. Daebak!” Chanyeol oppa shouted and did his legendary seal clap once we told them. Suho oppa who was still flustered with the info that we just told him cause him to choke on the juice that he drank. Baekhyun oppa was just taping my back and kept congratulating me. Kyungsoo oppa on the other hand was just smiling and showed his thumbs up. But what crack me up was Sehun’s oppa reaction. Well, his reaction really portray his maknae side.

“What? You are pregnant? How did it happen? When did it happen?” He asked Kai oppa who was quite flustered with the question that he asked.

“Yah. Oh Sehun. I thought we already learnt about conception last 3 years and by the way, you even topped the topical test. And now you are asking them how they did it. Why don’t you find a wife, WIFE, listen to me W-I-F-E not a girlfriend and figure it out yourself. Or just go watch some in your laptop. HAHAHAH!” Chanyeol oppa . Sehun oppa just kept quiet and put his head low. Well, I am sure he didn’t actually meant what he ask. I felt embarrassed too as Chanyeol oppa told the table about Sehun oppa’s secret about the in his laptop.

Right then, when the oppa were busy laughing and eating their food Daeun came walking by. Everyone stop what they are doing and their once cheerful face changes 180 degree. Their hatred towards Daeun never change. Well, she never change. Never.

“Hello oppa. What are you guys laughing about?” Daeun came and asked us with her aegyo. It didn’t work because in the first place they her soo much.

“Guys, you guys should stop that already. She’ve change. If you don’t believe me, ask Jieun. Right jagiya?” All I could do was nod. Well, she did apologize but everything was just fake. Just to me though. The boys turn and look at me like as if they wanted to know the real answer from me. I gave them a smile and nod to what oppa said about Daeun. Daeun took a seat opposite me and smile. I know that kind of smile. I don’t even know why I felt so scared with that smile that she gave me. I remembered everything she said to me.

‘For now, I will let you and your little junior to have some fun time with oppa before I take over that place of yours anytime soon. And when I say anytime soon, it mean veryyy soon. You just have to be patience a bit before the time come. I promise. And when I promise, I will keep it so don’t worry.’

I rubbed my tummy that is going bigger day by day. Hopefully, Junho will be able to see both me and Kai oppa. I really hope whatever she said won’t come true. First I lost oppa but I got him back and now she threaten me that she will take oppa away again. I wouldn’t want things to happen again. I went through a lot and I wouldn’t want that to be repeated again. FOR SURE.

Don’t worry Junho, omma will take care of you. I won’t let you go. I promise.

The boys were still unsure with Daeun. I am sure they know Daeun very well as even though I told them and assure them that Daeun have change. The boys didn’t answer her questions when she asked. The questions that she asked were totally ignored. I had to act as if I was close to her as I don’t want the observant Baekhyun oppa to realize that there’s something with me. I answered to the questions that was ask, smile and even laugh at the appropriate timing. Kai oppa who was seating right beside me kept his hand on my tummy and rubbed it casually even though I stopped him a few times he still did it again and again.

Once the bell ring, oppa send me back to class, albeit I rejected his offer over again. His reason was that, it is dangerous for me to walk back class alone as danger is everywhere. As we reached the class, oppa spotted Jimin and called him out.

“Park Jimin, please take care of my wife in class. Please make sure that she don’t do tough work like carrying table and stuff like that. If possible just asked her to sit down and do nothing. That would be the most preferable. Just do anything as long as I know that she is safe. I’ll hunt you down if I know there’s something that will happen to her.” oppa told him. Jimin who was called out was still confused with everything that he said.

“Hyung, is she pregnant?” Jimin asked oppa but ended up whispering when he asked whether I am pregnant. I was shocked that he guess it correctly. As far as I know, Park Jimin, my classmate can be the most blur student in the whole school. Oppa just nod and rubbed his neck shyly. Jimin grabbed his body and hugged him tightly. He kept congratulating him. All I could do was just smile as this situation is just so awkward. The news about my pregnancy should be just between me and oppa and his friends. I bet after this, everyone will be talking ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter