She's back

You Are The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After 2 months of break and finally we are back in school. Our winter vacation was spent wisely with us spending time in Japan for our honeymoon. With the unexpected appearance of Daeun, we finally realized how important trust and love is. Since that incident, we are more than prepared to see Daeun in school. Although she is always in school, we tried our very best to avoid bumping into her as it might be quite hard once we start talking especially between Jongin oppa and Daeun. I am very sure Jongin oppa is still upset and angry when he sees her. But, whenever we thought of that incident it always goes back to the day when we finally became one, when we became a real husband and wife.

 Schools seems much more different now without the EXOM oppa who are graduating in 1 month time. But I miss Luahn oppa the most. I mean we have been friend for ages and now, he is no longer by my side, of course I felt different. Even though there were once when we did not talk to each other for months as he was busy but at least I know that we was still somewhere in school studying.

“Oh well hello goodmorning to our lovely JongJi couple.” Chanyeol oppa greeted both of us once we get down from the car. Oh great, now they even have a name for both of us. Jongin oppa took my hand and send me off to my class. The boys just followed behind us as we walked towards my class.

“Bye. I see you later during break. If I’m not here yet, wait for me at your locker, as per normal. Arraseo, jagiya.” He told me and peck my cheek before I entered my class.

I went to my seat, just then I realized I forgotten my wallet that I placed in his bag, so I decided to go out since oppa wont be that far from my class. I went out of the class and saw Daeun-ssi was standing infront of oppa with the boys surrounding them. I was hoping that nothing bad will happen. Right then, oppa signaled to the other oppa to leave the two of them alone. But they weren’t alone in the corridor, there were some students who were eyeing them. Well, of course the whole school do realized that Daeun and Jongin oppa were once a couple. I mean both of them were popular among the student in the school. I saw that Jongin oppa talked to her and she was smiling. I hope Jongin oppa won’t harm her. I know he still hold grudges eventhough he said that he already forgotten about everything that he went through.

I don’t know why but I felt jealous eventhough I tried to convince myself that there’s nothing between them. NOTHING. But then, I saw Jongin oppa took her wrist and dragged her out of the school building and when to the school garden which is located behind the school building. I thought of staying in class but my leg was too stubborn and it brought me just a few metre away from their sight. Both of them were having normal conversation so far. But I could see oppa’s annoyed face like that time when we saw her at Japan. As I could not hear a thing from their conversations I culd see that oppa is still angry, however, Daeun she look like she could cry any time soon. I knew that she felt guilty from what she did to oppa, and I really hope that oppa could forgive her.

I was about to leave as I believe oppa do know how to settle his problems well but then…… something unexpected happen right in front of my eyes. Daeun hug Jongin. HUG. DID I JUST SAW HER HUG MY HUSBAND. I just pitied her a few seconds ago and now she is hugging my husnband behind my back. I could see Jongin oppa struggling from the hug and he finally broke the hug but then she pulled him again into her embrace, but now…..oppa accepted the hug and now both of them were hugging each other under the tree. This scene look like from a movie scene but unfortunately I was looking at my husband and his ex hugging under the tree.

RINGG!!!! The school bell ring and I quickly made my way out of the garden and went back to class. Without me knowing, tears were trickling down on my cheeks. And I am pretty sure, people especially Mr Jung will question me once I entered my class. I went to washroom and washed my face a few times and let my tears flow as I know I have the right to cry as that scene was really painful and it kept replayi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter