Appointment

You Are The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jagiya wake up... Jagiya wake up. Don't tell me you forgotten about your first appointment?" Oppa tried waking me up. I really miss him calling me jagiya like how he used to. And finally I get to hear his charming voice when he call me 'jagiya'.

This is the first time he wake me up. It has always been me who wake up first and then I'll wake him up. But I guess things do change as time pass by without you realizing it. I opened my eyes only to be surprised with the breakfast that was already on the bed. A glass of orange juice, a plate filed with bacons, eggs and toast. Oppa prepared everything just for me. But what about him?

"Oppa, what about you. Aren't you going to eat?" I asked.

"I'm just going to watch my jagiya eat." Oppa said and pinched my nose.

"No you must eat. Let's share the food that you have prepared. If you don't eat, I will not eat too."

"Arraseo. I'll eat with you. After this, we will get ready. Okay?" he told me.

"Arraseo oppa." I replied.

"Ermmm. Jagiya.... Can you tell me what actually happen? I really want to clear this misunderstanding. Can you tell me?" oppa suggested. I told him everything. From who Jin oppa is to what we did that day and even told him what actually happened that was captured in the picture. I also told him that I even plan for them to meet each other but I ended up lying to Jin oppa that oppa is busy and Baekhyun oppa was the one who met Jin oppa. As I recall everything that happen, I couldn't stop my tears from running down my cheeks. My sobbing was turning into loud cries when oppa pulled me into his embrace.

"Why are you crying, jagiya? Tell me." oppa asked me as he rub my back.

"Oppa... Why were you so mean? You didn't even listen to my explanation but you believe whatever Daeun said. Ypu slept with her. You even call me names. Why oppa? Do you know I had to deal with my morning sickness alone all the times. And there were even times when I thought of aborting our baby since, we are no longer husband and wife and the morning sickness is killing me. So what's the point of keeping our baby. But I know that our baby is not at fault and it has the right to live." I confess to him. His hug was getting tighter and his rubbing motion was getting faster to calm me down.

"I'm so sorry. I should at least listen to your explanation. I don't know know what happen to me. I know that I was soo heartless. I wasn't in my right mind. How could I call my jagiya with those names. I was so angry and jealous with Jin. There should be no one else who can touch you. Im sorry jagiya. To be honest, Daeun and I... we didn't sleep with each other. I said that just to shut you up. Im so sorry. Can you forgive me jagiya? I promise you that I will be by your side no matter what happen. For now, let us focus on our Junho." he apologized over and over again and rubbed my tummy that is getting bigger day by day.

"Oppa. You name our child Junho? How sure are you that our child is a boy?" I chuckled.

"Father instinct." He joke as he wipe the tears that were staining my cheeks.

"That is funny. Hahahah" we laughed, forgetting the problems that we shared and even... OUR APPOINTMENT.

-----------------

Oppa took my hand and carressed it as we made our way towards the doctor room. Did a little knock on the door and we went in, not knowing and having anything except feeling anxious.  I took a seat in front of the gynae with oppa right beside me. I could hear my heartbeat beating very fast. The gynae kept asking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter