New chapter

You Are The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIEUN POV

 

“Excuse me, may I know if you have a new pair for this size.” A lady in polka dot dress asked for assistance. I turn and gave her a smile and a nod before I went back inside to look for a new pair.

“Yes, we do have. May I know how many do you want? Because this dress come in 3 different colour and design.” She looked pleased when I told her about the different designs that are available.

“It’s okay I am fine with this colour. Thank you so much.” I went into the store room and took out the new dress.

“The dress is 35000 won. Thank you and do come again. See you next time.” The lady went off and now I’m left alone again after my partner went off for lunch.

It is almost been a week since I was hired by Baek Hee unni. Ever since I left the house, I am living with Baek oppa and Baek unni and unni gave me the opportunity to earn money by working at her shop while she deals with her business at home, online. It was very tiring on the first day but after a while I really get a hang of it and it get very interesting dealing with the different types of people every single day. I could only thank her by working with her, helping her with everything I can. From opening the shop, taking the stock, dealing with the different customer and counting the profit at the end of the day. She is busy and her business just started and it still have a long long way to go.

There are so many changes that I have to adapt to ever since I lived with them. I have to cut down on my living expenses so that I can still keep breathing for the next years to come. I not only have to support myself, I still need to transfer money to omma and appa and help unni with the groceries. I can’t be living here for free, do I? I really can’t express my gratitude towards the Baek siblings.

--------------------------------------------

“Jieun-ah did you cook all this?” Baek oppa asked as he made his way into the living room. He must be tired, he is also earning money to help his noona with his own expenses. I must say oppa is a very responsible guy. Salute.

“Of course, I am so lucky to have Jieun with us. Even though she is out whole day at the shop, she still have time to cook and help me out with the chores. Komawo Jieun ah.” Baek unni thank me. Oppa was doing the gagging reaction when unni was thanking me. And unni just gave him a clout on his head.

“Noona! What was that for? You were fine all this while? Anyway you are just working at home. She is the one working outside all day long.” Oppa told her and he received another clout.

“Yah! You! I’m your sister. How could you? Just eat! Help her with chores later. I was out the whole day just now too!” Unni told oppa. Seeing this two bickering is really hilarious.

“Oppa, unni went out the whole day to look out for new ideas for winter collection since winter is coming up soon. It’s okay oppa, if you are tired too you can take a rest. There isn’t much things to wash anyway. I’ll be done in a few minutes.” I told oppa. He must really tired, he kept yawning ever since he sat down for dinner.

“Aniya, oppa will help you. Come let me help you.” Oppa help me carry the leftovers and the plates into the kitchen. He started to wear the pink gloves.

“Jieun ah, are you okay?” Oppa started the conversation.

“Of course I am f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter